Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu wrote:

maybe you have a formula for calculating points in a unibet online series?

"You get one point for every tournament played. The top 17% of players in each tournament will receive additional leaderboard points. The amount of points is determined by our fair for all formula that considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position. Everything is calculated and added automatically as per below.

One leaderboard point for every tournament played.

If you finish in the top 17% you get points according to this formula:

1.5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*bWhere k=Position, n=Buy-ins, b=Fixed buy-in (nano=1, low=2.5, high=4)Example – Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low MTT with 200 total entries/buy-ins1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.

You can compare against Nano or High by substituting the fixed buy-in mentioned last in the formula. A similar result in a Nano MTT would earn you 22 points, while in a High MTT you would earn 86 points."

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series 

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

maybe you have a formula for calculating points in a unibet online series?

"You get one point for every tournament played. The top 17% of players in each tournament will receive additional leaderboard points. The amount of points is determined by our fair for all formula that considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position. Everything is calculated and added automatically as per below.

One leaderboard point for every tournament played.

If you finish in the top 17% you get points according to this formula:

1.5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*bWhere k=Position, n=Buy-ins, b=Fixed buy-in (nano=1, low=2.5, high=4)Example – Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low MTT with 200 total entries/buy-ins1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.

You can compare against Nano or High by substituting the fixed buy-in mentioned last in the formula. A similar result in a Nano MTT would earn you 22 points, while in a High MTT you would earn 86 points."

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series 

@psrquack  with ITM/17% formula is  without 1+. Reg to MTT: 1 point .

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  I didn’t figure it out / see if I took 98th place among 573 people with a buy-in of 1 euro in nano. how many points will i get ?

you can somehow substitute these numbers in the formula so I understand ?

@Merenitsu  should  be 3.6points ~4points.

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  I didn’t figure it out / see if I took 98th place among 573 people with a buy-in of 1 euro in nano. how many points will i get ?

you can somehow substitute these numbers in the formula so I understand ?

You will get 1 point for participation. It may happen you won't get any additional points, because only 17% of the field will get points, so the top 97,41 players. So if they draw the line by 97, then 1 points in total.

If 98th place also good, then you have to know the total buyins(number of buyin+rebuy+addons) of the tourney. Was it freezeout?

@psrquack wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack addons and rebuys have no effect.  :wonder:

Example says total entries:

Example – Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low MTT with 200 total entries/buy-ins1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.

Now I'm really curious how this is working.

@psrquack  like i said earlier: only players in the game:

players.png.cfb4e706e6df63a49911517d1ee2a7d6.png

573players in  this Nano.   

17% * 573 =97.4~= 97 =3.64 ~= 4points for 97place.

Place  98 = 1point.

• Like 2