Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu wrote:

1 place 

0 lucky

1700436225_os12.thumb.png.d92cda41fa2a1d97eb57a13dedd89ec5.png

Behind all the time...🤣

1 place out of the money, 9K/4.5K are the blinds and the small stack has 6 K in chips! You have a crappy hand and 6 - S I X  - opponents behind you, 2 of them have 600 K and 250 K in chips. You're sitting on roughly 20 K in chips! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what would be the smart move here? Go Allin or play it safe?

Yes, you're right that's 0lucky...👍

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1. I do not like the new points system. I take 30th place and get the same amount of points who took 40. (maybe a little exaggerated, but it makes sense). it's about 45 minutes. what's the point if everyone gets the same way. You can not waste your time. Then such a situation arises when in the leaderboard 20-30 people have the same number. what will happen when it comes to the distribution of awards, for example, from 40-60. Who will be in priority?

2 is terribly long for 10 minutes or more. you can spend 5 hours and not win anything or win 1 euro. why it was impossible to make 4 minutes with rebuy, 6 and 8 rest. This is not really a poker tournament but a survival competition.

who thinks what?

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

1. I do not like the new points system. I take 30th place and get the same amount of points who took 40. (maybe a little exaggerated, but it makes sense). it's about 45 minutes. what's the point if everyone gets the same way. You can not waste your time. Then such a situation arises when in the leaderboard 20-30 people have the same number. what will happen when it comes to the distribution of awards, for example, from 40-60. Who will be in priority?

2 is terribly long for 10 minutes or more. you can spend 5 hours and not win anything or win 1 euro. why it was impossible to make 4 minutes with rebuy, 6 and 8 rest. This is not really a poker tournament but a survival competition.

who thinks what?

@Merenitsu  foryou is better chance to get AA, KK.   remember  turbos-> bigger variance. 

you have a lot  turbos/r/a in  uos.  rich  choice.  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@WuDu wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki  @psrquack 

1515899099_uos11.thumb.png.2ec464eac8e3e1aa22b13d3693fffd14.png

So you mean you were behind ALL THE TIME, yet lucked into your ONE OUT on the turn and complain about justice on the river? :laugh:

0 lucky!

@WuDu  @psrquack  yesterday could not fall asleep. this hand did not give me rest, because this hand is good for analysis. Now I will prove that I had more chances to win

preflop and flop were calm. all action started after the turn and reached the all-in after the turn

After flop i hade 8.41%  vs  91.59%

After tern 97.50% vs 2.50%

8.41% > 2.50% in critical situation

it's all because i had 2 cards on a square. he has one

therefore it 0 lucky

• Like 1

Listen, move along. It's a bad feeling losing a hand like this, but see the start of the hand. You were already dominated preflop and flop. So nothing special happened just the best hand won. Btw what is more important finding the reason why is this hand so special for you? Why do you thing you can't leave them and concentrate to hands in where you can do something for win. Please consider this and try to find the answers.

• Like 3