Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu  Why do you pay attention to this? especially  in the initial phase of the freeroll?:wonder:  I don't see anything special about this hand.  maybe I'm blind and can't see what you see:)  Two  Ks in the deck and two in hands? :)

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu  Why do you pay attention to this? especially  in the initial phase of the freeroll?:wonder:  I don't see anything special about this hand.  maybe I'm blind and can't see what you see:)  Two  Ks in the deck and two in hands? :)

Maybe a 2 outer kill, or there are 5 kings involved, because one of the players' avatar was also king? Or just a thing 0 lucky? Who knows?😃

@pinki wrote:

Oh HOW DARE YOU? The science has been clear for 30 years now, that was 0lucky! 😉

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Today I was the last time disappointed in the software. It's time to admit it to everyone. I was right. This is just a small part of the river ripping me apart in 90% of open hands

whoever writes, I won’t believe it. My faith is based on 9 months of play.
The game has become crazy. I know why this is done.

666.thumb.png.0cca49ca981aa6b94d8dcfb9f8d1c8e1.png777.thumb.png.d1dcf4e1adb7eebd192ff3d964571e36.png888.thumb.png.3f9f91010e2d93e7c9cf650a8cda086f.png999.thumb.png.1fc1c93f76785b956a08dec70f782f81.png

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

Today I was the last time disappointed in the software. It's time to admit it to everyone. I was right. This is just a small part of the river ripping me apart in 90% of open hands

666.thumb.png.2135ca231cb2a56e13df4034e09017b9.png

@Merenitsu  Tell me the story of this hand  !!  I want to know the secret of this solution:wonder:

@Merenitsu  with A9off ...  well done !!! 😞

I'm tending to agree with you @pinki  to me it looks like @Merenitsu is going all in in marginal spots with a short stack. This is totally unnecessary in cash games. Is he deliberately inviting a high variance route when not needed to prove a conspiracy theory? :wonder:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Merenitsu  with A9off ...  well done !!! 😞

I'm tending to agree with you @pinki  to me it looks like @Merenitsu is going all in in marginal spots with a short stack. This  is totally unnecessary in cash games. Is he deliberately inviting a high variance route when not needed to prove a conspiracy theory? :wonder:

@GR1ZZL3R exactly.  even with such information about the opponentwith A9off in cashgame  call  it is ... no words. Of course you can risk it, but if someone blames the software after that?  @Merenitsu sorry, but if you play this way regularly, I think you should give up cash games for a while. you must draw a boundary line between: freerolls, nano/micro MTTs,  cashgames. 

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Merenitsu I have to admit sadly that this is the result of your approach or failure to draw conclusions from the advice of many players here. In most cases, you probably asked for punishment, in most cases you turned to non-essential games like freerolls or centroles. Generally propably it was bad game,  until today you ignore the fact that in preflop all-in you don't have a river really -> but you still see it. For you  60%vs 40% it is huge advantage :wonder:

Here are my thoughts on the #0lucky it's easier to yell rigged than to put some work off the tables getting better at the game, also in this day and age its delusional to expect winning with almost no improvement in your strategy, poor game selection "jack of all trades, master of none", etc. You can take it as you want, believe it or not we do want whats best for you, and you are bend on auto destruction, wtf men. Your EGO/Stubbornness is holding you back. I truly believe you should quit. This game as made you so bitter, the bad vibes start to rub on me. Every time i log in the community the only thing i see is how you blame something or someone else other than yourself. Almost wish there was a way to block this thread. Much love, hope you find your way back to the light.
  • Like 4

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R exactly.  even with such information about the opponentwith A9off in cashgame  call  it is ... no words. Of course you can risk it, but if someone blames the software after that?

Meh – it depends. If someone’s shoving any two cards (I have seen that before), calling off A9o seems fine. You have 60,77%. For comparison: AJo (a much better looking hand) isn’t much stronger – it has 63,56%. So, it’s definitely +EV to call.

It’s laughable to accept a coinflip-like situation and complain when you lose, though. If you go for marginal spots (which is completely fine, 60,77% is a strong enough advantage), you have to be okay with losing. Often. Because you will lose. Often. 4 out of 10 times. These 4 out of 10 times include rivered sets, btw.

I’m always surprised by the amount of people who complain about running bad – but when asked to show hands they might show one 2-outer and a bunch of 80:20 or 70:30 spots they lost. That’s not unlucky – that’s going to happen a lot. Everybody runs bad in these. Because running bad is running naturally. You will experience swings. If not, you’re not playing enough.

• Like 4

@GamesDean 

A9o is probably fine to call or shove in certain situations, but as @pinki and I keep pointing out these hands are appearing in a vacumn with no context behind them so commenting seems pointless. How many shoves or calls has he made in the day for example, we never see any numbers, just every time, which is a bit hard to believe. There's someone ranting at the moment about losing HU but again with no facts, figures or hands. 

Your numbers are good for those that want to help themselves understand, but too many nano players concentrate on the 4 flips they've lost and forget the ones they've won, something a few of us keep pointing out.

It's an uphill battle.

1377777789_Screenshot(176).png.cbef81a341c309a245e23ad3fa194528.png

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...