Never give up!

Merenitsu

DAY 94

17:05 -> €25 Omaha Freeroll -> Place 438/695 -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.20 -> Tag Team Warm-up -> Place 23/224 -> Won: €3.50  Profit + €3.29
21:00 -> Unibet Bankroll Booster Freeroll -> Place 518/705 -> Won: €0
22:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 -> Tag Team Flip -> Place 22/179 -> Won: €2 Unibet Open Ticket! Profit  - €0.01
23:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.20 -> Tag Team Main -> Place 68/158 -> Won: €2 Unibet Open Ticket! Profit  - €0.21

Bankroll: €11.07 + 11521 CP  (next 12500) + 19 BP + €1000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + 5 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket! + 2 X €2 Unibet Open Ticket!

• Like 4

@nekoneko 

I was looking at how others get a-10 range, and I'm 6-2 and the last hand. the software did not give me a single chance. even where I had a king of valets all went all oll and to me then what a fast game. and if you by all brought all the inn inn by all evenly lost - 0 chances to win gave me soft. I already lost aj < 96 ofcouse 4 cards flush

@Merenitsu  ehh. i had today dozen worst scenarios and what?:) I toldyou many times:  in preflop allin  doesn;t matter if Ace came on the river or was one of the cards on the flop. If you'are going allin then you have in the a#$ another streets. Simple.

and omg you were behind on the flop, turn ... another guy had so many outs also...he is more unlucky then you :)

@psrquack I'm starting to think that @Merenitsu  put these screenshots specially to provoke comments :)

• Like 4
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu  ehh. i had today dozen worst scenarios and what?:) I toldyou many times:  in preflop allin  doesn;t matter if Ace came on the river or was one of the cards on the flop. If you'are going allin then you have in the a#$ another streets. Simple.

and omg you were behind on the flop, turn ... another guy had so many outs also...he is more unlucky then you :)

@psrquack I'm starting to think that @Merenitsu  put these screenshots specially to provoke comments :)

@pinki  just for the tournament, I can play only 1-3 open hands. therefore, each is important. based on my interest is formed by the hand, not the percentages of all poker all players. it must be broken. this is math. one person simply doesn’t have to win 5 all-in-one hands at 4 tables so often. especially since these percentages, as you tell me, are not 100. therefore, so often all this cannot be

• Like 1

@Merenitsu  I will unsubscribe this one :geek:. Many community members advice you many-many times what TO do and what NOT to do. You did not listen anybody 😛. So it's purely up to you which path you will follow-up. If you confident with a conspiracy that software is against you, that is your choice, nobody should argue with that. I remember some period when you was successfully UP several consecutive days - how that can be - just a question ?

My another 50c note: BEFORE (long-long time ago) I joined this awesome Community 👍 I met you on my CASH game tables several times and several days. I was always pleased to have you on my table as I wish to play against you -> I called you a DONATOR 🤫 -> a player, which is very impatient and very easy to TILT you and got all your stack in the middle of the table (POT). Need to also mention that I was NOT a regulator or a grinder, just normal recreational player - and there are many many players really better than me -> way out better and still met several such guys at the NANO-stakes tables -> but meanwhile, the GAP is not so HUGE like several years ago - you should guess WHY ? ... So it was only a question of time when I take your money ... just another thing to think about 👍

NO OFFENSE, do what you fell it is a best for you! ❤️ have a good luck, very good ❤️

• Like 3

@MadAdo 

I do not think that this conspiracy against me. whom I need. I think that it is simple that it does not work as always. and then a group of people against another group suffers.
about what I got up
I won just a couple of tournaments, but you didn't see how I played, my game in those tournaments was just marasmus. I was doing a little rays (5-10) and that's it
it was for ft  😃

I am a donotar. of course. this is a consequence, but I'm not offended no one is to blame

DAY 95

01:05 -> €25 Omaha Freeroll -> Place 505/517 -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.60 -> Unibet Batlle Royale Warm-up -> Place 23/273 -> Won: €0
22:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 -> Unibet Batlle Royale Flip -> Place 16/196 -> Won: €2 Unibet Open Ticket!
23:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.20 -> Unibet Batlle Royale Main -> Place 60/283 -> Won: €2 MTT Ticket!

Bankroll: €10.24 + 11521 CP  (next 12500) + 19 BP + €1000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + 5 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket! + 3 X €2 Unibet Open Ticket! + €2 MTT Ticket!

• Like 3

@psrquack yeap! Preflop,but when i saw @Merenitsu I could not resist to give him a call:)  I expected Ax  or a low pair ... but to be a hero is priceless :) Even if I lost on the river, I counted on it :) I wanted to break the conspiracy theories @Merenitsu . I Failed 🤣

• Like 6
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack yeap! Preflop,but when i saw @Merenitsu I could not resist to give him a call:)  I expected Ax  or a low pair ... but to be a hero is priceless :) Even if I lost on the river, I counted on it :) I wanted to break the conspiracy theories @Merenitsu . I Failed 🤣

I think the image of 0lucky that he built for himself is mostly the cause of this,  i'm playing any two cards vs him just for the lolz, as you said it, i cant resist, and also assume mostly everyone does the same.

• Like 5

DAY 96

14:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Place 11/11 -> Won: €0
16:30 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.40 -> Main Event Day 1B Warm-up -> Place 1/183 -> Won: €31
17:05 -> €25 Omaha Freeroll -> Place 388/692 -> Won: €0
17:30 -> Buy-in: €0.01 -> Main Event Day 1B Flip -> Place 120/165 -> Won: €0
18:30 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.40 -> Main Event Day 1B Main -> Place 98/269 -> Won: €2 Hexapro
19:15 -> €100 Hold'Em Freeroll -> Place 188/851 -> Won: €0
20:00 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.40 -> QUEENRULES Running -> Place 137/340 -> Won: €0
21:30 -> Buy-in: €0.01 + €0.40 -> QUEENRULES Main -> Place 32/351 -> Won: €2 Hexapro

Bankroll: €39.59 + 11531 CP  (next 12500) + 19 BP + €1000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 GTD Mission Special Ticket! + 4 X €1 Unibet Open Ticket! + 3 X €2 Unibet Open Ticket! + €2 MTT Ticket! + 2 X €2 Hexapro Ticket!

• Like 5