Never give up!

Merenitsu

my last hope was a ticket of 10 euros 

and

when there were 1000 chips left, I began to send what I get

74 j4 103 j2 32 54 k4 8q 210 j3 29 3j 55(bb all fold) 86 aj> a3 aq<25 67 810 105 2q q4 56 93 q4 a2<kk

I stopped trusting this software. it is like a pseudorand in online games

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Merenitsu start learning this game. You play so long and you still tilting" beacuse such small things(i told you many times: without bankroll in your state of mind you have a guaranteed tilt  in short time ) and hands that can not be called "bad beats". If you dont like Unibet software try other pokerooms. Make a comparison.

Or you have another way:  Play for fun like me:)  I accept the One-out defeat with laughter, I don't even look at others. Probably my game is worse than last year, but at least it gives me joy :) 

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Merenitsu start learning this game. You play so long and you still tilting" beacuse such small things(i told you many times: without bankroll in your state of mind you have a guaranteed tilt  in short time ) and hands that can not be called "bad beats". If you dont like Unibet software try other pokerooms. Make a comparison.

Or you have another way:  Play for fun like me:)  I accept the One-out defeat with laughter, I don't even look at others. Probably my game is worse than last year, but at least it gives me joy :) 

I agree. I show a terrible performance at the tables, but don't think it's rigged. I simply can't adapt the necessary playing style.

• Like 1

@pinki  

I play as always without aggression, even after bad hits. It happens when I bend over but in reality it rarely happens.
you understand what’s the matter, it cannot go on forever, but it goes on.
I don’t understand why with big chances preflop against garbage

1. I lose so often
2. I do not get a good board
3. if I have a pair or 2 turn and the river (especially the river) gives me a loss

in fact, I started training a long time ago because I had doubts about my actions. it's just not a book)))
and here in 80% my actions are correct, but after the flop my hands do not improve very often

In short, I can lose 10-15 best hands with 55% versus 45%
but this is impossible
it's not roulette

• Like 1

@Merenitsu  I and many othersw have said it so many times that it's so frustrating when you do not or will not understand variance. Just because something is unlikely to happen but does, or is likely to happen but doesn't, does not signify anything rigged. I have a personal dislike of flopping two pairs because it seems time after time I lose with bad runouts, three times in a row on my last cash session, losing all the cash I had made with a €5 hexanono ticket. I have come to accept this as others do, we may not like it but it happens, however strange it looks. Someone somewhere will have had quads three times in a row, we just haven't heard about it yet.

I've also said before that Nathan Williams, "blackrain 79", has endured over 100,000 hands at a time in downswings, he being one of the winningest players of all time at micro stakes, and would disregard your "small" losing sessions as being totally insignificant. I know it won't feel like that to you, a small bankroll is very hard to mantain, never mind increase, but it's only those with a strong enough mindset that can overcome these setbacks and go on to glory. I've been playing years and still struggle with the mental aspect of the game. Some never overcome this, although reluctant to admit it I'm probably one of those, but like @pinki and @psrquack and myself you can play for fun or give up.

Try taking a break, I mean a few days not hours, and you might be surprised how much you miss it and are keen to get back. Play shorter sessions and stop at any suggestion of tilting, set a strict stop loss for the day, work your way back in gradually. If you feel you're playing correctly it may be worth trying these and other tricks to get back mentally, and I really hope you can begin to enjoy yourself again.

Good Luck to you and all of us that struggle with this challenging but frustrating game. 👍

• Like 6

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  today man got quards 2 times row from river hade set after flop

2% X 2%

its no normally

may be i see 2 flush royal row

here it is possible and such

Yesterday I was bubble boy + 2 other times when less than 8 players left and I went allin enemy had KK and AA. Today when i went allin enemy called with worse cards and got one of 3 outs near bubble. I also can say it's impossible that I lost 4 times in a row when it went about ticket places, but that's poker. All you must inderstand, it's pseudo randomness, which means in long term everything will be fine, but short term can be 5 royal flushes in a row too.

• Like 1

@Merenitsu  I have the recipe for you my friend, take a couple of days off to clear your mind, deposit €50, become a student of the game forever, there is so much Free material online, it's only a matter of do you really want to learn, start 1-2 tabling €1 / 5-Handed SNGs, and progressively as you have an enough sample and confidence add more tables, focus on your decisions and not the outcome, respect BRM also use a stop loss of 10 buy-ins, the games will be there tomorrow or later, don't feel forced to grind and go up in stakes fast, go with the flow and naturally it will happen you will reach €100 start playing the €2, drop down at €1 at €80 and so on. I'm sure there are people that can give you greater advice than myself. If not, just stop altogether or play for fun, it is healthier. Much <3 hope you find you way back to the promised land. :cash:

• Like 6

@GR1ZZL3R  I had a break of 3 days. I gained strength. And ... The fact is that nothing is changing. in these hands and hands stability is felt. but it should not be so. poker is math. if it doesn’t answer math, then something doesn’t work correctly. I don’t remember when I was lucky 15-20 times in a row having my worst hand. all the way around

@Merenitsu  maybe start recording your sessions/played hands/maybe somtimes folded hands. You have nice small tool oCam. Maybe then someone will show you mistakes or give you  a few words of approval :)  

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

my last hope was a ticket of 10 euros 

and

when there were 1000 chips left, I began to send what I get

74 j4 103 j2 32 54 k4 8q 210 j3 29 3j 55(bb all fold) 86 aj> a3 aq<25 67 810 105 2q q4 56 93 q4 a2<kk

@pinki  red -fold 

all - all inn small stack + bad hands

• Like 2

@Merenitsu the problem with your attitude is: you pay too much attention to lost hands. Especially at these stakes. Blameing programming for someone who gave you call with  j4off and he/she won? Unhealthy. These are the situations when you often go allin with Ax and say then: GL us!   Have fun. In long term you always want to be called by such hands-  day and night, rain and sun.  Like @GR1ZZL3R  said: you want to win something from any ticket or tournament so much - and you don't see these numbers in this approach.
For example:
AJs vs j4off: your thinking should be: please not 4, please give me A :) 4 appears and no-ace you say: ehh not this time with smile or a small grimace , GG. End of story:) 

Don't look for conspiracy theories because it doesn't make sense.

• Like 6

@Merenitsu 

another piece of advice: if you have the impression that you are wasting your time and you have nothing from poker: Start doing other things while playing:
- make socks and scarves for the winter
- watch the movie
- review fishing rods, tie a few hooks:]
- whatever you do that will allow you to click, unless you play Supernove and your usual stakes are 0-2 €🤣 

After this time of the game you should play like a robot. Cold and evil robot :geek:

• Like 4

Yup, way too much expectations and pressure towards winning outcomes is being shown here.

If you do it long enough like that, it's not you who's playing the game anymore, the game has started to play you.

Pinki's right about doing other stuff for a while and maybe playing little less intensively/day 😏😃

• Like 4