Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

I think all this trash is connected with the introduction of the hexapro mode. there is the same trash as everywhere else only there it happens faster

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Merenitsu wrote:

I think all this trash is connected with the introduction of the hexapro mode. there is the same trash as everywhere else only there it happens faster

giphymy friend i think it's time for you to quit

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R  its the same AK vs KK and A bord

3 - 8 3 - A

yes its 0 lucky

and again river

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R  in 2 uo 

3 hands row

QQ < A6 flush

KQ < JJ set

34 < QK QJ  QKJ

after this no sense playing

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu 

Screenshot (4767).png Screenshot (4768).png 

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R  in this freeroll many players/ very hard/ 

but your play correct

in 2 screen he blocked your 8

its trash

i say best hand lose in more 50 %

0 Likes
Highlighted
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
If you care this much about losing a few hands as a 65-70% then you don't have the right mental attitude for poker. You're expecting to win them 100%. You're also not showing us how some of these hands happen. If you're losing A5 vs 65 all in on the turn when he has a straight then maybe you're playing badly.

We all post bad beats but your constant posting of every HeartHeartsHeart hand is so tilting. Honestly, nobody here cares about your A7 vs K2 or whatever. Maybe if it was on the bubble for a UO package then it's understandable but in a freeroll or 4nl cash game when you don't even have a full stack? Nope.

In PLO equities are so much closer than NLHE, so your expectation that AAxx should win all the time is even more ridiculous.

Apologies if I'm coming across as a HeartHeartsHeart but your incessant posting of every hand is boring the hell out of everyone.