Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu 

It's becoming a little repetitive and dare I say boring your constant showing of some pretty standard losing hands. I, and I'm sure many others, could post hand after hand where they are ahead and lose, but what purpose does it serve? In most cases, not all, you made the right move, and you have to understand that that is what is important. Short term results really do not matter at all. I do recommend you read some comments from BlackRain79 on his website or blog, he's experienced stretches of losing or break even over 100,000 hands at the Micro Stakes, and there is nothing you can do about it except keep playing and making the right decisions. I'm sure if you had a large enough data base of all your hands you would see you don't lose every time, you're  just focusing on the times you do, which sadly is not the right attitude. Forget the losers if  you played correctly, if you played it wrongly or badly learn from that. You'll never conquer the microstakes if you focus on the wrong things, so keep going with the right attitude and best of luck.👍

• Like 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Let me join: Kurva poker 😏

Merenitsu, i guess the biggest problem is that people know you are a head case, so when you shove, it is not always that strong, and they call you wider than usual. I saw you too many times open shove 100BB at the second hand etc, thats a very bad picture. This is my theory for your losses against trash hands. 

• Like 3

@cris1285  because I don’t see any reason to play further if everything is decided before the flop.

bots have 100% winstreak

with 83 all in go only bots/ i no think and  no belive its real players

if it was a real person he was playing aggressively every hand but no. it was just one exact solution

now losestreak from 15 best hands preflop vs ??????

if you wait for the flop of the turn and river that I tried too, then these hands collect nuts.
so what's the difference what i do and how if the software is against me and as a result no matter how i play
if you play passively that I also tried. well, I wait for straights to eat more, but I collect them at 1%, unlike others who flop with air and the flop and collect 4 card flushes

I might think that this is variance, but then I was supposed to become 2018 millionaires