Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu  just to let you "know" ... I made about 1 hour PLO session (3-4 tables) as of today morning ... mostly my wish to pass both: Mission 4b (All One Suit) + Mission 5b (Double up in PLO) at once! And I pass them! Interesting fact for you -> I finished slightly below EV and just lost BIG pots only 5 times (each time I had AAxx involved in my hand) ... at all those hands I just busted my stack. Just taking them and open odds calculator to see why. Surprisingly I was somewhere 60+% fav before FLOP, but hold better hand only 2 times after flop (from 5 outcomes) -> which mean only -> played like an idiot did not payed (at Omaha especially) !!! Having AAxx on Omaha is not like having AA on Hold'em that is the real thing. You can won AAxx for sure, but you need to hit the board which is not always a case. Hardest part is to throw hand away once it is CLEAR you are beaten already ... so not risking entire stack just because you were ahead before FLOP !!! Having one pair in Omaha cannot won big money for you in long terms ... see you at the tables 👍

• Like 3

@psrquack  100% pot reiz/ its no 100 % win but its right play .

1. you have the best 90% hand. (another player may have AAKK (but this rarely happens)

2. too many players are playing. you need to break them. I would play aggressively pre-flop and after the flop so that one player remains

3. if you lose it just the software did not give your 60-70%

• Like 1

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  100% pot reiz/ its no 100 % win but its right play .

1. you have the best 90% hand. (another player may have AAKK (but this rarely happens)

2. too many players are playing. you need to break them. I would play aggressively pre-flop and after the flop so that one player remains

3. if you lose it just the software did not give your 60-70%

Please dont!!  Find for me combination with 3-4 players and 90% ... ok even 1vs1 ? 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Thanks for your answers guys, but I think this time is limping a better option.

There are too many enemies in the pot which means lot of the outs are dead and I don't have much chips which means I can't scare away limpers from the pot. If I would raise 500 and should get 2 calls from 5(which would be ideal outcome) then I should go allin on the flop with my remaining approximately 1400. There are 2 bigstacks in the pot why wouldn't they risk the flop call if they have anything and could win the double of the pot(original: 600: +my bet:500+2*call500=2100+my possible flop allin 1400). So I have decided to check. Flop came and it's my turn:

hm.png.ce4989d0a3c65f5c017f942efed84472.png

Btw @Merenitsu I don't think I have 60-70% winrate with AAxx. I would have this if I go allin against 1 opponent. Against 5 it's dropping to 20% or so.

• Like 2

@pinki  you did not understand me. I meant that in 90% this combination will be stronger than anyone at the table. and in 10% someone will have a stronger hand. and of course, if so many players participate in the flop, then maybe 30-40. so you understand me aces in hold'em is a 100% strongest hand at the table

• Like 2

@psrquack  

if it’s a freeroll for 9 people, then it was necessary to preflop, so that 2-4 men threw off their garbage hands and against 6 people it was already useless. someone is sitting with nuts. If you proceed from your check preflop, a 100% check after the flop, because you have nothing but a flush draw far apart

it's all exactly what in hold'em with aces and kings to play passively and wait until 92 put together a complete house

• Like 2

@Merenitsu 

If there is one thing that playing the satties has taught me it is patience. I don't particularly like freerolls, but I'm playing a few that have tickets on offer, a very cheap way of building my stash. Yes, they can be frustrating, but if you manage to get past the early frenzy by sitting snug and not trying to be fancy, they do provide some level of playing poker, admittedly push or fold,  but I'm not trying to win, just survive to the first ticket level. They don't suit everyone's style but I won one ticket with an all in QQ v 79o, literally the only hand I got involved in before busting (with a ticket.) Yes, we go out with big hands against trash but I think you concentrate too much on results rather than wether you played correctly. Try a few out, sitting on your hands, and you might be surprised how far you can get. DON'T give up and Good Luck. 👍

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png