Never give up!

Merenitsu

@psrquack  @pinki  In Belarus, the main plus is the environment. But lately, China has sent its tentacles here. Many cities complain about Chinese factories because they breathe. But if China gave a loan, they are difficult to close. I came across this when I studied. It was a trash of national importance.

• Like 2

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack  @pinki  In Belarus, the main plus is the environment. But lately, China has sent its tentacles here. Many cities complain about Chinese factories because they breathe. But if China gave a loan, they are difficult to close. I came across this when I studied. It was a trash of national importance.

That's true, they made it with the harbor loan (don't remember which country was involved, but they promised a big traffic of chinese ships to the country but after they loanad the money the ships skiped the harbor till the country gave them the ownership of the harbor because they couldn't pay the loan back and after that chinese ships started to use the harbor regularly). That's why i afraid when I read about silk road to Europe or chinese loans to railroad reconstruction in middle /eastern europe.

So i hope you will find a good country or a good job asap.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

That's true, they made it with the harbor loan (don't remember which country was involved, but they promised a big traffic of chinese ships to the country but after they loanad the money the ships skiped the harbor till the country gave them the ownership of the harbor because they couldn't pay the loan back and after that chinese ships started to use the harbor regularly). That's why i afraid when I read about silk road to Europe or chinese loans to railroad reconstruction in middle /eastern europe.

@psrquack   i think that this subject is very complicated. Generally in my opinion Silk road and chinese companies in road building is quite allright.  For eastern Europe  this "road" can be bag  of money ... but for western countries and ofcourse USA and UK(sea country) it is not so nice :)

Ie. in Poland chinese companies wanted build highway roads but earlier goverment effectively blocked it. Probably the reason for this is that here Germany have/had  huge influence here: previous goverment was on a German leash for sure.  Propably similar problem are in others post-soviets countries.  You must know one thing:  Poor poland, slovakia,  ukraine etc etc it is not in the interest of governments in specific  countries but for example neighboring state.But it is normal,  like in business.  But ofcourse ie.  for Slovakia, Estonia: poor Poland is better then rich :) 

As a result, highways were more expensive in Poland than in Germany and theirs  companies were involved in the investments.  

I would be careful in what the media say, i.e. Poland has the majority of major media (paper, tv) are with a foreign capital. 

Every state has its reason of state and it is important whether the governments has the priority in it :)  Poland has a problem with elites which has been lost as a result of purges from the German Third Reich and the Soviets.  To rebuild this need for decades or more.

But about reason of state and many others things we can talk in offtopic section. Maybe @WuDu  would be interested  He likes politics and history, I think :)

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@psrquack wrote:

@Merenitsu wrote:

It was Kenya and the port was Mombasa! China is not investing for charity and these guys have no white guilt, that's what you have to know, when you take their money!

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Want2Believe   my spectrum is wide :) but today this music makes me happy.  and that's what counts :)  These simple songs allow me to refresh my Russian language :)  I had my last lesson  in school when i was 13-14yo, in primary school. It was centuries ago :>

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Listen, there are always periods, when you can't win the key hands. Villain has better combination or will receive the required outs. All you can do is to find a balanced life and be independent from the results. If you are not a contracted player of a stacking group then do something else. I hate writing such an obvious things because they are wasting time, but don't focus to the losing hands only. Focus to all your tournaments decisions. Yesterday I won a hand in the mid phase after preflop allin with JJ against QQ. Was I happy? Sure. Before the bubble I lost a hand preflop with AK against KQ. Was it fair? No, and it hurted so much, but when I see the whole picture I shouldn't be a part of this hand because in sight of odds I should have been knocked out with the JJvs. QQ hand. I also can't blame myself with the AK story, because I need chips and the call was good, because enemy had worse hand. So don't forget when you go allin you always take a risk to lose all your chips. This risk can be bigger or smaller but never zilch. Focus on your postflop play, play the quantity and bright days will come(once).

• Like 5