Never give up!

Merenitsu

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@MerenitsuĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ  all in was preflopĀ šŸ˜ƒ

If so why do you have 0.58 still and your opponent more than 5 if the pot was less than 3? Somebody was also involved?

@psrquackĀ Ā sorry, no. all in was after the flop. I remembered this hand. he just played bad so I played aggressively against him preflop with kk. I knew he had rubbish/ but tern river save himĀ 

@MerenitsuĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@MerenitsuĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ  all in was preflopĀ šŸ˜ƒ

If so why do you have 0.58 still and your opponent more than 5 if the pot was less than 3? Somebody was also involved?

@psrquackĀ Ā sorry, no. all in was after the flop. I remembered this hand. he just played bad so I played aggressively against him preflop with kk. I knew he had rubbish/ but tern river save himĀ 

That's what I'm trying to tell you. He wasn't saved by the tern/river. Check the odds, you were behind.

my logic is in omaha. cards have 3 ranges (2-3-4-5) (6-7-8-9) (10-j-q-k-A)

IF i will be playĀ with a steady diapazon (10-j-q-k-A)Ā then every 3 flop must be mine (at least 2 cards out of 4, because ranges overshoot). In the end, I can have 2 pairs after the flop or a flush draw or a straight draw, but as a result 444,555,666,777,888,333 win

it is not always but very oftenĀ šŸ˜ƒ

or is it a dispersion of past years. but where does the dispersion come from. I do not think that I won a lot in it. Therefore, there can be no dyspersion, then what is itĀ šŸ˜ƒ

I really see that there are guys playing well and there are not. but even those who play well lose against garbage

The conclusion from all this is to play with 72k7 etcĀ  and youĀ you will always win.Ā 

@MerenitsuĀ wrote:

The essence of this. I have more than 60% preflop to win. A flop drops out - less than 40. the question is where are my flops?Ā šŸ˜ƒ

Eh, if it's PLO odds you're talking about, you really need to understand the fact that most of the times you'll lose, if you always do things and go on with the solid strategy with plain hand selection. Now, what makes the game interesting, is that every other player also sees it that way too.

You don't really wait for good solid, cards to appear in your hand preflop. That's exactly what masses do.

Sometimes you just need to make sht happen, you know šŸ˜

Do something wild, call something stupid, go to the showdown with not-so-great-hands.

And pick up the fruits after it šŸ‘

Ā 

It's somewhat classic to not to be able to fool around a little at tables, and see the distribution of outcomes yourself. All noobs are in that safezone, because someone in the book wrote that, someone in the forums wrote that, because someone else in the television said that.

Live a little, yo. Do something stupid for a change. šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 2

@MerenitsuĀ remeber in frst place: how can you play corectly without bankroll for certainĀ  games?Ā Ā You will always be annoyed quickly if you lose 2-3 buyins when your bankroll it is: 5-10buy-ins. there are many other things, but you've already talked about it many times.Ā  Ā Omaha is much more complex than Hold'em, but Ā you're still showing this strange screenshots :)

I always wanted to ask you how good you were at school from theory of probability., im not talking about university level, but some basics in high school, beacuse this is needed on poker generally, especiallyĀ to accept bad beats or some small suckouts.Ā Ā 

The year of the game or earlier should already accept it, but you still singing:" thank you Unibet, thank you Shars, thank you Party Shroker"Ā  etc. :)

• Like 5
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinkiĀ Ā you always tell me about it and I thought about it. but when I have less bankroll I play better because you are focused on every hand. This has already been verified when I had more than 300 euros and that ... 70 euros were lost per hour. Especially if you play for 20 euros, then after some time this amount will all be exactly more than 400 euros. what difference does it have you immediately or in partsĀ šŸ˜ƒ

As pinki already wrote, we all cheering for your success, but there are stepping stones you can't ignore. For Omaha -especially at lower levels- they are: BR, mostly going for the nuts and knowing the odds and the ability when putting money to the pot and when folding even we had the best starting hands. We can't win your battles instead of you, we can only shed some lighting and it's up to you if you use it or zero lucky will follow you during your whole carrier.

What you have written about the BR: ask yourself why do you play so loose when you have the necessary sum? Do you feel is this a feast after the long hungry period(when you had some buyins), or do you think you are a better player than your opponents and you deserve a better limit, or you want to do another thing not playing poker and you are trying to win the necessary money asap to leave poker and enjoy the fruits of real world? Find the answers and stop doing the same thing again.

• Like 6