Never give up!

Merenitsu

lose all money in cash games/ KK in NL won 1 times from 12 😠

AksAQ lose 6 times in 4 pl vs Q72s3 etc

its no normally

every day i no have chances  and lucky

IN hexapro MY AX < A(X-1/2/3/4 etc) its no normally

i notice in this 2019 year in poker  no lucky and bords for me

mans (no all) call every hand in pl4 and won 3-4 from 6 hands its say no balance

The whole game of poker at these levels has become bingo and slots. The guys also understand that the aces do not decide anything go ool-in with 24

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I change it to 4. Lat time it wasn't the winning number, but it would be 1 time from 6 chances so the % increased.

Let's screw-up and I change opinion to number 1 :-) odds keep always the same any of 6 choices have same equity (hope so) ... no need to guess it should be something else @Merenitsu  close your eyes and click on ANY 👍

• Like 1

@MadAdo wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I change it to 4. Lat time it wasn't the winning number, but it would be 1 time from 6 chances so the % increased.

Let's screw-up and I change opinion to number 1 :-) odds keep always the same any of 6 choices have same equity (hope so) ... no need to guess it should be something else @Merenitsu  close your eyes and click on ANY 👍

Yes, there are independent outcomes, but if you play enoughall numbers will be the winner almost equal percentage. I know there is no long term in those bets, but I used the reversed Monty Hall-paradox (sometimes will be 4 just try enough occasion).😃

@Merenitsu wrote:

lose all money in cash games/ KK in NL won 1 times from 12 😠

AksAQ lose 6 times in 4 pl vs Q72s3 etc

its no normally

every day i no have chances  and lucky

IN hexapro MY AX < A(X-1/2/3/4 etc) its no normally

i notice in this 2019 year in poker  no lucky and bords for me

mans (no all) call every hand in pl4 and won 3-4 from 6 hands its say no balance

The whole game of poker at these levels has become bingo and slots. The guys also understand that the aces do not decide anything go ool-in with 24

ticket from cases :laugh:

0fcouse 1.5

ofcouse  IN hexapro MY AX < A(X-1/2/3/4 etc) its no normally

44.thumb.png.a8c644d83ebf349e95b2e650985e8c48.png

• Like 1

@Merenitsu  i think  it is posibble. I would have to check. The fact is that one month before it would be hard.  you know it is also some fun and vacation so i can add some money from  wallet :)

edit:  if you qualify, I am able to help you with a small amount (or organize a collection 🆒@Merenitsu  at Unibet Open -> priceless;).  so dont worry here you have many helpfull people,  in first place win a package then we'll see :)

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."