Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Screenshot (100).png 

Manly enough?

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R love it. That’s the pose I’m doing if I lose to increase my manliness. It will have to be a bike chain around my neck though as I suspect my nano winnings won’t cover a gold one...

Off to Manchester today to see some bloke called head shearer... or Ed Sheeran or something like that. Not quite the Metallica type I would usually listen to I’m led to believe. The missus seems keen though. I’m sure it’ll sound good when mixed with a bit of bourbon. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Enjoy it @MetalWolf, not sure I would, Smile As for the Nanos, I'm not challenging, don't think I'm good enough, but I intend to play them all and will follow you and @Sect7G with interest, should be fun. Bourbon's usually a good idea, Southern Comfort my choice, after a few pints of manly bitter of course, enjoy.Smile

It Is What It Is
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R jump on into the pit sunshine.  Your avatar is precisely what your gonna look like in 6 and a half weeks.  

The more the merrier so if any jabroni wants to run his mouth and partake I want to sweeten the deal so to speak...

I'm gonna add an additional 100 euros to the top 3 sickest moustaches out there amongst the inevitable losers.... assuming we get 9 furry faces to giggle at.  

1st 50

2nd 30

3rd 20

All in the form of UO tickets.  @jeppe to facilitate the transfers.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Wow dude, i mean @Sect7G, how can anyone resist such a sweet talker like you . I'm all in. Thumbs Up

My avatar's what I looked like a long time ago that's why I chose it, uncanny! Scared

It Is What It Is
theMachine Rank 13
Rank 13
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Bricked event 3 but came in 14th place out of 460 runners in event 6.  Start the growing buddy Wink

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

“Your arrogance blinds you” Cheeky

Minor setback. That’s all it is. Waiting until tomorrow to smash it.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@MetalWolf@Sect7G Unfortunately missed first day, but now back with super new computer and downloaded client, so will be tearing up the leader board as soon as, just thought I'd give you a head start. Rofl

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R Thanks but I didn’t make the most of it so giving you the chance to catch up Happy

ran awful last night.

0 Likes