Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Quick stat update. Enjoyed grinding this week even though @Psycho79 stone cold bubbled me in one of the events today... NOT COOL MAN! Cheeky Though tbf I played the later stages awful and deserved it so wp mate hope you went on to win it. Overall a decent week, though. Two tournament wins and two second places. Travelling for work tomorrow (who arranges these things on a Friday???) and then will be sitting down to an afternoon of horse racing and poker... and a beer or two! 

To be slightly more serious for the moment. My ROI is 20% below my personal target and I am not playing enough live qualifiers. This is my main aim to improve upon during this quarter.

Total games played: 1392

ITM: 415 / 29.81%

Total buyin: €9,941.95

Total Cashes: €10,961.28

Profit: €1019.33

ROI: 10.25%

Tournament wins: 13

1x NLH Deep Space

1x NLH Deep Crazy Moon

4x NLH Fireball

2x PLO Fireball

1x PLO Singularity

2x NLH Wormhole

1x NLH Shooting Star

1x Unibet Online Series Nano Event

Titles: 1

Q1 2018 Nano Leaderboard Champion

Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

@MetalWolf, sorry for that, the spot played itself Tongue ... these small mtts can be really tough and tricky towards the bubbles with only few places paid ... maybe you should try to keep the variance lower and apply more icm pressure Cheeky still deep enough to make some plays... Thumbs Up GL on your grind Man, have fun!

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Wow 2 weeks since an update. What have I been doing with myself? Answer - not a lot actually in terms of poker! I've hardly played any poker and haven't really had a lot of free time in general. Hopefully May will be better as this is a big disappointment to me.

New team collector promotion looks pretty cool and i can't wait for the UOS announcement so there is definitley some motivation on the horizon to get back to the grind. Just a small update to the stats below for now.

Total games played: 1414

ITM: 420 / 29.70%

Total buyin: €10,088.95

Total Cashes: €11,099.97

Profit: €1011.02

ROI: 10.02%

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Finally I managed to put in a bit of volume to make it worth doing an update! 3 days ago I had a nightmare and everything I did went wrong. My bankroll took a severe hit. The next day, though, I won FIVE tournaments which i am pleased about. I followed that up with a win in the betting freeroll yesterday to make it 6 from two days. So i'm happy again now and we carry on as normal Haha

Hoping to make another full day of it today and I'm feeling good and feeling wins on the horizon. 

Total games played: 1591

ITM: 460 / 28.91%

Total buyin: €11,337.05

Total Cashes: €12,426.94

Profit: €1089.89

ROI: 9.61%

Tournament wins: 19

1x NLH Deep Space

2x NLH Deep Crazy Moon

4x NLH Fireball

4x PLO Fireball

1x PLO Singularity

3x NLH Wormhole

2x NLH Shooting Star

1x Betting Freeroll

XY Rank 18
Rank 18

Nice results,keep them coming. @MetalWolf

Yes,there is always that curve,but as long as you taking her as a "normal",it will strengthen your mentality.

poker-graph-emotions_orig.jpg

perfectly explained  Wink

P.S Give this title a bit of volume  Wink

Q1 2018 Nano Leaderboard Champion up there.

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@XY Love that! Very accurate. I hope I shall hit a good peak when the next UOS rolls around! Thanks for the advice Smile

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Quick Update. 2 new tournament wins and a nice couple days profit. Loving the new UOS schedule and really looking forward to playing it. Planning to play the full schedule all being well and would love to beat my previous overall leaderboard position of 9th. I missed 6 events I think in the last series. My goals last time were to finish in the top 30 on every board which I just about managed. I will go for the top 25 on each this time. 

Total games played: 1657

ITM: 481 / 29.03%

Total buyin: €11,722.05

Total Cashes: €13,094.92

Profit: €1372.87

ROI: 11.71%

Tournament wins: 21

1x NLH Deep Space

2x NLH Deep Crazy Moon

4x NLH Fireball

4x PLO Fireball

1x PLO Singularity

3x NLH Wormhole

3x NLH Shooting Star

1x PLO Shooting Star

1x Betting Freeroll

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

@MetalWolf please insert cheesy 80's wrestling promo voice for the below.

I have heard you yap and yap brother about your Nano title for 3 months everyday I log into this sawjoint and I know that this community of underachievers is sick and tired of it.  If you bought a gumball each day with your paltry prizes from UPS 1 you'd be long since broke brother.  It's time for a champion with humble class to take that rein.  And I am that man brother.... So I am hereby challenging you on behalf of the millions of Sectomaniacs on here to a Nano Leaderboard challenge where the person that finishes lower than the other guy has to fulfill a stipulation of manly consequence.

That's right brother... I'm challenging you to a moustache grow off for the loser.  1 month of unrazored growth with a pic for the community right here in your blog.

Accept?

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Sect7G@MetalWolf I too am planning to play the UOS Nano events only, but I don't think I'll join your challenge, 1 month growth and you probably wouldn't see a lot of difference, maybe not manly enough.Teardrop

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sect7G

*In cheesy boxing ring announcer voice*

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Haha good idea should be good banter! I accept, of course Smile

I hope that, should I lose, my moustache adds some manliness to my already manly beer belly, but I fear it will only serve to make it look worse.