Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Glad you're winning something @MetalWolf  I was so fired up yesterday, keen to play as many as I could but ran so badly it really gets so frustrating. Teardrop I go to bed in a foul mood Veryangry  but, hey, today's another day. Reset, restart, recoup. Cash

Amen to that Gr1z.  Glad to see @MetalWolf back at the tables earning the bread.

MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

Whole lotta work for a whole lotta nothing last night. Couple deep runs. Small final table or  two. Finished night slightly down and the trend continued this afternoon until I hit my first €2 Hexapro 25x and won it. Motivation is good to win some more tonight!

MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

Finished the day €20 down after some minor (could of been major..) tilt, but did get a couple tickets to make up for it. Ran pretty horrible in sats overall. The amount of people calling off super wide in sats at the moment makes me wonder if Daras book is of much relevance to Unibet at all. Nether the less I got a shot at the Manchester package for Saturday night so would be nice to ship that first time of asking. 

Might do a small session later. I have the bug for it.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Saw you last night @MetalWolf , well done, I was the one running JJ into KK to go out in 6th Teardrop after some pretty bad running. I will be playing the final tomorrow night so Thumbs Up but please try to stay out of my way.Scared

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

Just bubbled the uk package. F*** poker and everything.

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@MetalWolf @GR1ZZL3R   guys i've question: Tour.UK Tour have a re-entry?  if i win  UK Pack. and seat only, can i use second one as re-entry ?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13

Sorry man, i thought the flush was sure to hit after that flop. Get the next one.Popeye

MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

@pinki Yep I think you can fire 2 bullets each start day for total of 4, so package and seat only could both be used at one event. 

@DoktorAvalanche I felt it did it just to mock me, especially because I paired the turn too! Ah well... calmer now. Congrats man. I got a lot of time before Manchester to get one. Hopefully have a few by then.

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@MetalWolf wrote:

Just bubbled the uk package. F*** poker and everything.

Thought for a second I am on Brocky's thread Rofl

DoktorAvalanche Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks @MetalWolf i don't think i even noticed the pair, was too busy squinting between my fingers looking for flush cards!

Hopefully get a chance to say Hi at Manchester. Smile