Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Right. This is not over. After a new injection of money we are going to go for every event left. Despite going out everything early last night I didn't drop too much and I am still very confident that with some good play, some mental strength and a bit of luck I can grab a  top 10 overall position. Overall sats are as follows:

Nano: 2nd 

Low: 34th

High: 35th

Overall: 16th

Total games played: 1092

ITM: 326 / 29.85%

Total buyin: €7152

Total Cashes: €7774.80

Profit: €622.80

ROI: 8.71%

Tournament wins: 11

1x NLH Deep Space

1x NLH Deep Crazy Moon

3x NLH Fireball

1x PLO Fireball

1x PLO Singularity

2x NLH Wormhole

1x NLH Shooting Star

1x Unibet Online Series Nano Event

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Despite 2 cashes tonight it looks as though we are still dropping on the overall leaderboard which is disappointing. But I have managed to nab back 1st place in the nano by the looks of it. Those of you watching Ian's stream would of laughed to see me fold with a quarter big blind on the bubble of the rebuy high but it was a £160 fold to me lol Unlucky to the person on the other table who was allin at the same time and lost. Was absolute releif on my part after a horrendous day at the tables - escpecially in the sats where I was getting 2/3 outed every minute it seemed. 

Big day tomorrow. WD to all tonights cashers.

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

It turns out one of the Nano's hadn't finished when I checked the leaderboard last night and rather than taking back 1st I have fell even further behind in second! I like the look of the schedule tonight and suspect it will fit my style of play pretty well so fingers crossed!

Low: 44th

High: 32nd

Overall: 19th

Total games played: 1138

ITM: 337 / 29.61%

Total buyin: €7412.45

Total Cashes: €8124.47

Profit: €712.02

ROI: 9.61%

Pucuri88 Rank 14
Rank 14

Good job @MetalWolf! Keep up the rungood at the end of the series, at least! Very Happy

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Thanks @Pucuri88 I will certainly try!

Yesterday was a good but frustrating day really. I had a hatrick of 2nd places in the main schedule and I'm disappointed with myself that I wasn't able to close any of them out. In the UOS I made another final table, this time in a low event. It helped my position overall but the Nano leader continues to motor away from me in points. 

The gap seems to have opened a bit further in the overall board between me and top but I am happy with my 4 final tables and 1 win so far. Hopefully I can add at least another one (preferably in the main!) and finish in that top 10! 

Low: 29th

High: 29th

Overall: 11th

Once again I like the look of tonights events and very happy to see bounty and ante tournaments as a bit of a break from the normality of the usual rebuy schedule. 

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Urghhhhhh terrible night. Few finals and cashes in the usual schedule, but my own gambly nature coupled with a horrendous run of luck meant that it is highly unlikely we will hold on to any of those leaderboard positions. Should of been so much better. Can't dwell on it. Get it out the way now ready to turn it all around on Sunday. A bad day on Sunday will see my profit lines below smasheddddd but what do we care ay? This is poker and we always come back for more!!! 

Total games played: 1220

ITM: 361 / 29.59%

Total buyin: €8039.20

Total Cashes: €8820.26

Profit: €781.06

ROI: 9.72%

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

It's not a disaster. I dropped one place on the overall and that's it. Playing the schedule drunk again tonight! Sorry in advance if I get you Cheeky

Low: 29th

High: 29th

Overall: 12th

Darkangel7 Rank 14
Rank 14
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

So close yet so far last night! Made the final two tables in both a high and a low. In the high I was going strong only for AQ to wreck my AK allin pre and also wreck my chances of a 5th final table of the series. The low I didn't play well with two tables left and deservedly didn't make that one. I am happy with my positions going into the final day. I thought I could make the top 30 and it turns out my ambitions could of probably been higher. I am making the decision to skip the 25 rebuys tonight but fingers crossed for the main and good luck to all that play it. Whatevers happens I am proud of my personal performance during these events and can't wait for the next series.

Nano: 3rd

Low: 21st

High: 25th

Overall: 8th

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Well it's official it seems. I have won the Nano board In Love

Thank you to everyone who liked, commented or willed me on to do well over this series. It meant a lot. I am proud of my finishing position, although there is defo room for improvement at low and high levels. I loved following everyone elses blogs and the streaming various people did on Twitch. I have got so much learning to take away from this series and will make sure I am more prepared for the next one, which I am very much looking forward to. Will do a full profit update in the coming days when leaderboard prizes have been paid but after only missing 6 events I think I deserve a few nights off to chill.

Good luck to all who are already ready to get back on the grind!

FINAL STANDINGS

Nano: 1st (Woooooooooo!)

Low: 28th

High: 30th

Overall: 9th