Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Isn't it always the case that when you really look forward to something life comes along and kicks you in the balls?

Due to circumstance beyond my control I've had to divert funds away from poker so won't be playing a few of the high events but still want to play as much of the schedule as possible. I missed the low and high rebuy last night but played the rest. I just final tabled one of the highs tonight and am still in a nano so hopefully keeps me in good stead for the leaderboard. 

Will do a full update in the morning!

Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

Get some ice for the balls, and keep kickin' Thumbs UpSmileCool

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

So after having a terrible night and then missing a couple of events but coming back to have success last night my records is as follows:

E7Out 
E8Out 
E9Out 
E1024th19.7
E11Out 
E12ITM1.14
E13Missed 
E14Missed 
E15Out 
E16Out 
E17ITM15.74
E18Out 
E19Out 
E20Out 
E212nd20.01 (inc final table bonus)
E226th216.82 (inc final table bonus)
E23Out0.68
E24Out

Leaderboard

High: 36

Low: 39

Nano: 4

Overall: 7

Hype!! My personal goal was to get into the top 40 of the overall leaderboard but I am optimistic after last night I can do even better now. I felt I played really well last night except maybe in the final 4 of the Nano as it took over an hour for an elimination and I was tiring. May have to miss the high rebuy tonight... will make a judgement call later. But hope to see a few of you on the tables again. Was a good night for the community overall!

Other stats:

Total games played: 967 

ITM: 291 / 30.09%

Total buyin: €6249.75

Total Cahes: €6622.65

Profit: €372.90

ROI: 5.97%

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Total bust last night. Played like a fool and dropped to 11th in the overall leaderboard. I will continue to play like a fool tonight too. I plan to play all 6 events..... DRUNK! (Hey, I'm not wasting my Saturday in the faint hope I will cash big Haha lol)

Cya all at the final!

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

So it took 4 lagers, 2 ales and 3 bourbons but I finally managed to win an event Very Happy

I won E33 Nano and came on the final two tables of the 50e high event too to shoot up the leaderboard.

Overall: 7th

Nano: 1st

Low: 28th

High: 21st

Just hope I can roll myself enough to get into all these events! Next week is very expensive and as of yet I don't have a 100e ticket for tonight. Fingers crossed!

theMachine Rank 15
Rank 15

EXCELLENT_STUFF!

DO_YOU_DO_COACHING?

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@theMachine In drinking maybe but not sure that would be good for a machine? 

I wouldn’t be a very good coach. I would be a very ‘do as I say, not as I do’ type and wouldn’t be a good role mode. I struggle immensely with the mental side of the game when things aren’t going well and tilt comes very easy for me.

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Quick update. Yesterday was a complete bust after some really bad play coupled with really bad luck (lost AA to A7 and QQ to 55 both all in pre in one of the highs) but managed to hold on to top spot in the nano. Slipping down the low and high. 

Trouble is tonight and probably tomorrow I'm not going to be playing the highs so things could look very different come Thursday...

Overall: 6th

Nano: 1st

Low: 38th

High: 26th

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

I am desperately hanging on to 1st in the Nano leaderboard but have fell to 9th overall due to not playing either of the highs yesterday. I won't be playing any of the highs today either. Still 4 other events to win though. Let's go!

Will do full update later.

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Wow... out of everything already. RIP leaderboard position. Just going to log out and come back all guns blazing tomorrow...