cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@MetalWolf wrote:

Thanks @Kliedz_Zivju

I'm pretty calm about it. I know it'll come good in the end. I will indeed be dipping in and out of the tables today. The real grind will be tomorrow, though!

I'll steer clear then!Rofl

It Is What It Is
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Sounds like standard spots and setups in which there is not much to do in those cases. So don’t be to hard on your self or over analyze your play if it feels good in overall. As long as you play according to standard and not donking around (with funky plays and crappy holdings) I think you should be happy with your game. And if you don’t feel motivated to play the best thing is to not play and do something else that you find fun and relaxingHappy There are many days left on this year mateWink

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@anyoneoh there has definitely been some funky plays! I tend to do that though if I see a tournament coming up I want to play but don't want any more tables up. Whatever cheap tournament I am below average in or look doomed in I tend to do something silly to either double up and then play properly or go out and start the new one lol

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
Keep up the grind mate and make sure you get that stream set up so I've got someone to watch when I'm too tilted to grind Rofl
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Just caught up with your 2018, looks like an awesome year mate, hope to see the same again! 

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

I'll try and keep this upto date on a more regular basis than last year. Others put the effort in so I will too. Tournaments went even worse today in terms of set ups than previous but pulled back a bit of profit. No sniffs of any final tables but made it through a few sats (hate these UK4's now, very frustrating) Hopefully will look 10x better after tomorrows games. Discipline will be my challenge on the first Sunday of the year. I'm only rolled to buy in to €5 tournaments and whatever tickets I decide to use above that. 

Tournaments played: 77

ITM: 24 / 31.17%

Total buyin: €171.60

Total Cashes: €165.08

Tournament Profit: -€6.52

ROI: -3.80%

Tournament wins: 0

Hexapro

1: Played 5 won 2 = -0.5

2: Played 15 won 8 = +13

5: Played 2 = -10

Hexapro Profit: €2.5

Cash

4NLH: 8 buyins -2.02 profit

4PLO: 4 buyins 2.28 profit

Cash Profit: €0.26

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

The tilt is indescribable.... Started off ok. Got a UO final ticket, closing in on a small final table and then suddenly BAM! Beat after beat, tournament after tournament until it got to the point where i was moving allin with anything to prove to myself if I could still win a hand. Making stupid calls because I couldn't believe that I had been called down on every street only for villain to hit miracle cards. I just had to see for myself. Many a tournament sacrificied with plenty of big blinds left just because I was cruising with a nice stack and some sick scenario then put me below average and I wanted my stack back as soon as possible.... sigh. When Sundays go bad they really do go bad.... 

Having said that, there were enough small cashes to keep the profit loss looking ok... but I have to turn this around soon for my own sanity.

Tournaments played: 101 (43 sats)

ITM: 30 / 29.70%

Total buyin: €310

Total Cashes: €285.98

Tournament Profit: -€24.02

ROI: -7.75%

Hexapro

1: Played 8 won 4 = +1

2: Played 16 won 9 = +14

Hexapro Profit: €5

Cash

4NLH: 9 buyins 5.10 profit

Cash Profit: €7.38

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

It must be going around @MetalWolf started the day well but it's just madness at the moment, not fun at all. Annoyed

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

The main positive from last night was Wolves beating Liverpool. Other than that it was ok at the tables. As mentioned in another blog I seem to be running pretty good at sats but terrible in tournaments. It'll come...

Tournaments played: 122 (78 sats) ((Sats counted wrong on last update)) Dissatisfied

ITM: 36 / 29.51%

Total buyin: €355.85

Total Cashes: €348.81

Tournament Profit: -€7.04

ROI: -1.98%

Hexapro

1: Played 8 won 4 = +1

2: Played 17 won 10 = +22

Hexapro Profit: €13

Cash

4NLH: 9 buyins 5.10 profit

10PLO: 1 Buyin 0.58 profit

Cash Profit: €7.96

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Luck is still not on our side and the tournament profit margins are getting worse. Im not playing great but being sucked out on a lot kinda causes you to be a bit silly... A surge of profit at Hexapro is keeping the overall yearly profit afloat but another weekend like last and the numbers are going to look pretty bad by Monday! Nearly won the first tournament of the year today. Came 2nd in the Nano Omaha Calypso... hey, they all count!

Tournaments played: 164 (107 sats) 

ITM: 45 / 27.44%

Total buyin: €428.30

Total Cashes: €386.97

Tournament Profit: -€41.33

ROI: -9.65%

Hexapro

1: Played 16 won 11 = +13.5

2: Played 66 won 26 = +51

5: Played 20 won 8 = +10

Hexapro Profit: €74.50