Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Me and @MetalWolf in the final 14 of the NANO PLO on the same table.  Lets go baby.

0 Likes
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Doh he did me in himself lol

PLO Board of A 7 3 with 2 spades.  I have Ks7s7d Tc.  Any spade is good... any MetalWolf not having AA is good... oh wait he did have it lol.

Nice playing with ya and take it down and rub them points on your Moustache.

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sect7G Haha unlucky mate. You did take me out of a Supernova sat earlier so it's 1-1 Cheeky

Im having a disaster series so far and today alone I'm down quite a lot which this nano isn't going to sort out.... but I need to take it down now!!

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Well, I seem to have given myself a chance of defending my Nano title by winning one of the events last night! Thanks to @GR1ZZL3R and anyone else that was railing. I have settled in 6th on the Nano leaderboard and still lots of work to be done. 

Unofrtunately other than that Nano win I have only had one other cash in a high event so overall this series is costing a lot of money and the Nano win did nothing to replenish that bit of bankroll! Not to be deterred though I am already in all the sats today to try and cover the next few very expensive days (must admit that €50 rebuy looks out of my league at the moment...) Just have to see how it goes and take each day as it comes. My ego didn't really allow me to have such a terrible start to the series but I am still determined to do all I can to chase that overall leaderboard of which I currently sit 31st on. 

Will do a full update of yearly stats at some point today when the tables quieten down. Good luck today all.

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Congrats on the win!! The player in between us was awful imo and figured you'd get his big stack.

I'm way down to 60th on the nano lb and sitting 22nd on the overall due to doing well in the low lb.

Surprisingly I'm doing well in plo events which I seldom play and couldn't list off the top 5 starting hands.

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sect7G wrote:

Congrats on the win!! The player in between us was awful imo and figured you'd get his big stack.

I'm way down to 60th on the nano lb and sitting 22nd on the overall due to doing well in the low lb.

Surprisingly I'm doing well in plo events which I seldom play and couldn't list off the top 5 starting hands.

Cheers mate. Yeah there was two players on our table I was willing to call a lot looser against as I figured I had the stronger post flop play. I made some mistakes for sure but happy with overall performance. Nice one on the main leaderboard! It's the low I'm doing the worst on, which was the same as last time too. I have a theory that the low events are the strongest fields as they will have larger numbers of above average players and bigger player pools whereas the high is a mixture of good players and sat winners where you can still pick good spots more often, and smaller fields. 

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

(back to 80's wrestler voice)  Sunshine you may have gotten the best of me yesterday by blind luck intervention... but today is my time to shine.  1st place in the non moustache division with 63 left.

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Down to the final 5 in the UOS rebuy gl me

MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Did you get 4th @Sect7G? Nice result mate was opening to rail but had finished by the time I noticed the post.

0 Likes