Metalwolf's Poker Blog

MetalWolf

Hi @MetalWolf glad to hear the motivation is back, as it is with me, and the job and family are fine. Don't burn yourself out before the UOS and hope you get back to winning, with the exception of course when I'm there. 🤣

I thought the only chance of beating you in any final was when Wolves got there, shame they didn't make it as they were 1 of the 3 I'd picked out, commiserations.:teardrop:

Looking forward, gl. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Ah don't worry @GR1ZZL3R I won't be burning myself out I'm taking a well earned break for the next few days. I won't start serious again til Thursday probably. You going to be playing much of the series? 

I know mate it still hurts to talk about it. Hope we don't finish with a whimper now!

Thanks and Good luck!

• Like 1

I'll play the nanos and low untill I lose my temper and swear off them in disgust again, basically just playing satellites now and next week I'll try building some tickets up for the UOS and hopefully a few shots at the highs. Good Luck.👍

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

No #UOSprep today because it’s raining all day 😛

Competition time though! First person to name the two locations in the photos will get a free 1% stake in my €500 UOS schedule! You have until 12pm GMT tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday)

Open only to people who have previously contributed to the blog likes/comments etc 

• Like 2