Metalwolf's Poker Blog

MetalWolf

@GR1ZZL3Rlol the 1.5's are so frustrating because if you are on a bad run you have no chance. It's all in evey hand from those that don't care. Just lost that one too. Below is a typical sum up of a 1.5x.

Villian all in every hand. Wins one. Has 2/1 lead over me HU. Moves allin on me every hand and I can't call EXCEPT when I have A10, they fold their small blind for the first time. Then next hand moves allin next two hands. I call Q10. They have Q7. Board 36576.

😞

+14.5

• Like 1

@MetalWolf wrote:

Arghhhh lost it HU A10 to JJ. 

+13.5

8th is a 1.50 and it looks like this might just all fizzle out without a sweat :teardrop:

Damn, it's still a terrific effort, I'm exhausted and not even playing.🤣

966832189_Screenshot(1394).thumb.png.f11a06561cbbb675a7f26c2a4963b09f.png

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Won it so we go into the final game +16.5.

If I lose this final game I am going to have the awkward situation of @Purps and @VikingsAF exactly 8 away....

Although Purps did post first and has been winning for the longest time...

Its a shame the final game isn't a 10x to bring @MadAdo in. Unfortunately it is only a 1.5x again. 

• Like 4

And I did lose it so I finish the challenge on +15.5 profit and by earliest post @Purps is the official winner in a tiebreak, closest by €8! 

@Patric-UnibetI'm know I'm cheeky to ask if @VikingsAF can have a consolation prize for also being €8 away but I feel sorry to have to take a prize away from him as I think he was actually winning longest! I would be happy to donate one of my Hexapro €5 tokens in my account. 

Thanks for all that took part and to every comment, like etc that has been on the blog for the last year. 

And big thanks to @GR1ZZL3R for helping keep track of everything!

Also massive thanks to @Patric-Unibet for making this giveaway possible!

It's been fun and was nice to hit and win my first 25x. Shame I couldn't build on that profit but at least it was a profit in the end. 

I look forward to the next challenge whatever that may be! Thanks again all.

• Like 6

Well done @MetalWolf you've shown us how to do it and it passed a very enjoyable couple of hours.

The only downsides were I ran out of likes but at least put you on top for the day, and I paused the best match of the darts so far with Anderson and Doby at 3-3. My phone pinged, and thinking it was the football result I opened it and saw "Anderson survives scare" So much for avoiding spoilers.:annoyed:

Well done and onto the next challenge.🤣

1381431322_Screenshot(1400).thumb.png.c4bf6cee9d9cbc8845a29a88d0453f68.png wall street top 100 movie quotes GIF GREEN is good too. 🤣

• Like 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Great challenge. Not sure if it's because you played on 1 euro level, but this shows how hard it is to make profit in these kind of games :)

Sad that I posted later :p (and that I didn't round up :D) 

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.