Metalwolf's Poker Blog

MetalWolf

understand, sngs can be a bit hectic! The best thing is to, if felt that way, play them separately like 4 at one time or so and not mix them in when playing MTTs.

I have done some SNGs while I been playing MTTs. The benefit was that it was nice to add up some new SNGs when I busted from a MTT and there were no other MTTs running that I wanted to play. That made me to better focus on not going in an playing to many spots in the MTTs and not deviating from my ranges in correlation to stack size/BBS. So for me it has the opposite effect, but I understand what you mean:)

• Like 1

Anyone that hasnt had a guess can still do so up to when I start tomorrow!

The plan at the moment is to play a set number on the hour, every hour as follows. I will post an update of where we are after each bunch of games.

15 games at 4pm GMT

15 at 5pm GMT

20 at 6PM

20 at 7PM

20 at 8PM

The final 10 will commence from 9PM GMT and I will do them one by one and post an update after each. I think a few of you noticed I was playing round with a stream this evening. I have absolutely no idea how to use OBS and Twitch properly but if I can get at least a crude stream up for the final 10 games I will. Testing today has been clunky, no sound, poor layout etc and my computer set up for poker isn't great. It also depends on how cranky the little one is as well so no promises. 

• Like 6

@MetalWolf wrote:

It also depends on how cranky the little one is as well so no promises. 

It's a bit rude to talk about @Charl_xoxox like that. 🤣

I checked in yesterday to see how it went but got the wrong day so still have it to look forward to . 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hit my first 25x.... AND WON IT! Good job because I am terrible at these 1.5x. Mentality thing maybe? Lost our 10x this time though.

1.5x Played 14 won 5 (-6.5)

3x Played 2 won 1 (+1)

5x Played 2 (-2)

10x Played 1 (-1)

25x played 1 won 1 (+24)

+15.50 profit on this set

+24 overall!

• Like 4

The hexabingo Gods are good to @MetalWolf today. That's insane luck you're having. What are you doing with all the money now?

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

They weren't too good to me throughout that set... But again managed to win that all important 10x. 

1.5x Played 13 won 2 (-10)

3x Played 5 won 1 (-2)

5x Played 1 won 1 (+4)

10x Played 1 won 1 (+9)

+1 profit in this set

+25 profit overall!

It's a shame but it's looking unlikely I can set the stream up. I didn't realize Charl was at work tonight and in case I have to check on the little one in between games I'm not going to set it up. I've spent time designing a logo and everything though so I will defo be streaming soon!!!

• Like 4