Metalwolf's Poker Blog

MetalWolf

@MadAdoThanks man means a lot! I'm feeling the love at the moment lol :inlove:

I could be a lot better than I am with more patience and discipline and there are plenty of forum members better than me as I tend to play a lot 'for a laugh' rather than seriously a lot of the time but I hope you guys enjoy the blog anyway and I'm always willing to give serious advice... if I know the answer! 

Will post an update of how the year to date stats look later today and then the HexaPro stats tomorrow. 

• Like 4

First 100 Hexapro stats! I feel like I ran pretty golden throughout this.

Played: 100

Won: 41 

Win Percentage: 41%

Spent: €100

Won: €138.50

Profit/Loss: €38.50

Anyone that has already guessed can change if they want up until I start the challenge. Will start listing everyone's guesses in a bit so guess away!

• Like 4

Best of luck in this challenge @MetalWolf 👍

I was going to do some number crunching for my guess, but ultimately it would still be a guess, so because we're all ( mostly ) behind you I'm going to say you will improve by 20% and will make E 46.  😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Silver1 wrote:

Are you playing other formats as well or do you only go with MTTs? Saw the Hexapro challenge you did, do you have any thoughts on starting to play them more frequently?

Are you mixing in any cash game?

@Silver1

Im a tournament player through and through. I’m a losing player at SNG’s and cash games at the same level as my average tournament buyin, so if you see me at those tables its likely it’s only because I’m trying to complete some Unibet challenge. I love Hexapro because it’s something I can just do to pass 5 mins but I suspect I would be a losing player at €5 and above. I certainly am at other sites that offer the same although I have improved as a player and haven’t played at another site since I joined Unibet over 18 months ago. 2019 will be all about winning some weekly mains and qualifying for the big live events. I don’t have any plans to venture into and learn other poker formats. 

• Like 2

Good answer @MetalWolf and sounds like you found your specialization, i.e. MTTs. Think SNGs are pretty nice complement to MTTs, there is pretty good carry over from them that is useful in MTTs. Likewise you get to train similar stack depths and situations you may run into in late stages in a MTT. But at the end everything comes down to what you prefer and think is fun I guess:)

• Like 1

@Silver1

Yep you are right but I find sngs so hectic sometimes when I have multiple tables up. Don’t find them as fun. I feel I can chill a lot more playing tournaments and make better thought out decisions. The sense of achievement is also far more when getting a big result in one.

merry Xmas mate!

• Like 2