Metalwolf's Poker Blog

MetalWolf

@UAC thanks mate. Highlight of her poker career so far is still knocking out the esports pro in a community game but she’s a work in progress lol

Dropped down every league last night .  No cashes and no points and a horrible run to go with it. So having a few beers before tonight’s games to see if it makes a difference - or at least give me an excuse for playing bad.

• Like 2

Well the final week of UOS was a disaster for me. Played bad. Outdrawn all over the place and 9 rebuys in the nano main... BUT it isn’t over for me quite yet. I’m in day 2 of the nano at least, although lost a few chips last hand of the day and am not a great stack. Hopefully avoid the @triceraatopp attack from across the table and sneak into the money and further up the points 😀

• Like 3

@triceraatopp Haha you’re welcome and best of luck!

I deserved it really. Just not been playing well all week and messed up straight away in that one too. I’m not very high in any leaderboard and it’s a pretty disappointing end to the year after the highs of Dublin but I’ll be back stronger I can promise you that!

I would like to talk about something positive. So the less said about my performance at UOS the better lol

This blog is nearing its year anniversary and I would like to thank everyone that has liked, commented etc over the past year. So much that we’re going to have a giveaway!

Thanks to Unibet and @Patric-Unibet for facilitating it for me, one lucky winner is going to receive 10 €1 tickets to hopefully hit one of those big multipliers at Hexapro!

On the 27th December I am going to play 100 €1 Hexapro tournaments and I want you to guess the profit (or loss!) to win. 

The competition is open to anyone who has supported this blog since it started, either with a like or a comment AND anyone that I deem to have positively contributed to the blog up until and including Saturday 22nd. Posts of ‘ticket please’ will not count as a positive contribution 😛

On Saturday I will help you all out and post the stats from the first 100 Hexapro tournaments I played and from that point you can post your guesses to win the tickets so please don’t post guesses until I have posted the stats (guesses before from people new to the blog will also not count as positive contributions!) Closest to my profit / loss after 100 games will be deemed the winner! In the event of duplicate guesses winning the first person to guess it will be deemed the winner.

cliffnotes-

1. Giveaway of 10 €1 Hexapro tickets to one winner in celebration of the blog turning 1 year old.

2. I will play 100 Hexapros 27th Dec. Person to guess closest to my overall profit / loss is the winner.

3. Open to everyone who has liked or commented on this blog in the last year plus anyone that posts a positive contribution up until Saturday. 

4. Don’t post guesses until I have posted some stats to help you on Saturday.

5. Previous posters in this blog may guess early and change guesses up until Thurs 27th.

Good luck all!

• Like 8

@MetalWolf wrote:

4. Don’t post guesses until I have posted some stats to help you on Saturday.

Good luck all!

🤣 It's hexapro, I don't need any stats for my prediction:

25 Euro loss and a broken keyboard.

• Like 7
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Having had a pleasant chat with @MetalWolf about his attempts at sngs I feel I may have an unfair advantage about his tendencies to melt down or soar up up and away, so I may be one of the last ones to post. It will be very interesting to see that 1st set of results. 

Nice idea @MetalWolf the Christmas spirit is in giving.

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MetalWolf as an MTT player myself- I always enjoyed reading about your adventures on Unibet- both online and live(those detailed posts from the live events deserve a prize for sure 👍 ).

I wasn't active with posts here but I might be top 3 on likes given on your blog lol ... and I really liked the content 🆒

Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll manage to win big next Thursday in your Hexapro session :cash:

GL all at the tables :) 

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

@MetalWolf as an MTT player myself- I always enjoyed reading about your adventures on Unibet- both online and live(those detailed posts from the live events deserve a prize for sure 👍 ).

I wasn't active with posts here but I might be top 3 on likes given on your blog lol ... and I really liked the content 🆒

Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll manage to win big next Thursday in your Hexapro session :cash:

GL all at the tables :) 

Thanks mate always means a lot when people enjoy reading what I post and follow my experiences and thank you for all the likes! Good luck with your guess 😃

• Like 3

It has been a while since I commented here (as I feel like it's useless to try and give input to someone who is much better than you ;))

But I've been reading the blog once in a while. I know guessing isn't allowed yet. But just gonna do it anyway because I'm a rebel.

107,5 will be your end result. So 7,5 profit. (Since you'll be playing 85 1,5 multipliers) 

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MetalWolf  it could looks like you will have many "just because giveaway" fans following days ... I will be probably considered as 1 of many of them ... but I'm not! I following this (and couple more) blog(s) with poker story and I'm one of passive until I have to say something. You are much more better poker player than many of us here (me of course as well) and I see you in action several times. It is always a pleasure to play against someone better until knock-out 😃

Hope I learn a lot from your posts and we could push each other in front of what we are loving soo much :inlove:

Wish you run all good and be stick with your plans for future. Will gladly hear about you man! 👍

• Like 4