Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@anyoneGood advice mate. Not much good last night either although I got in the money of both low events so I'm about 43rd low, 24th Nano, 83rd Overall. Could be worse!

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Nano: 20

Low: 44

Overall: 84

And I'm playing awful.

Big weekend push to come. 

anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

Good job!

Climed smallish in the nano ladder. Busted somewhere around 30-40 yesterday in the rebuy. But I'm still in the game and will go after the topVery Happy

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Just caught up with this blog, great read and great idea for bringing the Mrs on board. Will be fun to see how you both do

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@UAC thanks mate. Highlight of her poker career so far is still knocking out the esports pro in a community game but she’s a work in progress lol

Dropped down every league last night .  No cashes and no points and a horrible run to go with it. So having a few beers before tonight’s games to see if it makes a difference - or at least give me an excuse for playing bad.

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

Well the final week of UOS was a disaster for me. Played bad. Outdrawn all over the place and 9 rebuys in the nano main... BUT it isn’t over for me quite yet. I’m in day 2 of the nano at least, although lost a few chips last hand of the day and am not a great stack. Hopefully avoid the @triceraatopp attack from across the table and sneak into the money and further up the points Very Happy

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 13
Rank 13

glgl on the final day you made it thats the most important!! 

triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

GL buddy, I hope you run golden (vs everybody except me ofc Angel) and that we dont get dealt good hands at the same time Wink A triceraatopp / @MetalWolf hu would be great fun!

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

That would certainly be awesome! Good luck! 

Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

GG @MetalWolf Unfortunate that you ran into aces, hope you got some good points! Im still in doing pretty good and have to say its all thanks to you, would not have been taking the nano seiously if it wasnt for your blogg Very Happy