Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@4soul what you main " update rarely the situation of your account?"?

play in browser because I'm not friends with my video drivers

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Playing freerolls means you win from nothing some bucks. Update when you withdraw

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@4soul it's very difficult, because you have to do a lot of screenshots. I think later just to do a video of their highlights

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

It's just haotic because i don't really know what ure doing.....you don't have updated only with screens that are inevitable. It's a hand where u know what u have to do and wait....and thats your screen Smile. But i don't know what ure constructing .....i don't see any update that ure increase something called bankroll Smile and so on....i love blogs like yours, but you need to construct and share the results with others periodically. 

Thanks! Hope for the best for you! Ok

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

today win 2 ticket , but this aa Sad

14.png

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

6008.png    I do not see a player playing in tournaments where a large number of people

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

4 from 5257 players in jackpot freerolls. if my qq no lose kj i will be 1-st. But 4 place no bad

1.png

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

ahh!!! yesterday a man got a ticket with one chip

8.png