Rank 21

Hahah. I get ak every 2 hands, but I won not oneLaugh

999.png

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

I made 17 rebuys and 1 addon, but if I'm not lucky then I do not have luck with a large

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Why this happens only to me. For 4.5 hours of playing in the Jackpot Freeroll I got 4 good hands JJ, JJ, AJ,AK.  but this is not the main thing, the main thing is how I took the 100th place out of this tournament! I can show you only in this form this epic handLaugh

13.png

Winning, I thought I had a flush on the flopLaugh   Jack is on the turn. Nothing set against the senior flush!  LaughLaughLaugh

And how do you think that falls on the river?LaughLaughLaugh

14.png

It's just a trash of thorns and the river makes my flush sucks. I represent the joy of the enemy. d after this hand for 10 minutes.LaughLaugh

This is incredible luck. I laugheLately in Unibet very often the turn and river began to fall out pairs, as before 4 cards of the same suit.GeekGeekGeek

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Lately I do not understand what happens to my hands in the jackpot freeroll. For once trash. For 2.5 hours came 5 good hands and all were lost to hands less than 9, but as usual, the latter finished me off. I begin to hate poker with hatred. And for the last month I lost about 90% with ... how strange it is !!!

50.png

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Finally, the stars were favorable to me today. When I already thought that I would take an insulting 8th place and stay without a ticket, a small miracle happened and I did an unbelievable kambek. In that month in freerolls I earned 4 tickets in this one yetIn LoveIn LoveIn LoveCashCashCash

59.png60.png61.png62.png63.png64.png65.png66.png67.png68.png69.png