Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

The first tournament uhlenpoker was unsuccessful. 2 players pre-flop went all-in and I lost as always with the best hand.

111.png

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Today I want to talk about the jackpot freeroll. Can someone answer the questions? I played from the very beginning, as the tournament began. Played cautiously 3, 5 hours. I waited for the monsters, but they did not come. As a result, I got to the prizes with 4 to the stack, then I made an incredible comeback to 40. I took the 75th place and got 90 euro cents. But this is not the main thing, but the main thing is this. How can this be that for 3, 5 hours never came AA, KK, QQ? WTF. I wanted to post the entire history of the hands, but it's impossible, I tried. Only the last 11 hands.

11.png12.png13.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png

The question is how can this be that in 3, 5 hours, there were no monsters?

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I have played that tourney too. I got AA after one hour, everybody folded. I got qq before ITM but A came on the turn, enemy overbet i folded. That were all the monsters in 3+ hours. Sometimes happens.

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Social media freeroll. There is no better hand for starting, but 22 it does not concernLaugh

22.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

3 tickets had to wait. The hand that helped get the ticket and take 3rd place among 750 players.

4444.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After 8 months I still won this freeroll 2 times. I played 6 hours, but after the victory I do not feel tired. When there were 10 people left, I had 2BB, but I made a comeback. Good luck to you next time.

победа.png

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

4 tickets I love OmahaLaugh     @Headdasher  good luck in next time! Unlucky 13th placeGeek

88.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Again the jackpot freerolls! I need to take at least 10 prizes in order to receive additional rewards, but now I will reproduce what happened I had kq it flop k j 6, I all in, too, it opens the he hand 67 of a turn 6, river 7 it has a full house, and I lost a big sweat. I do not take 10th place because For an hour and a half had but a large pair and a couple of times an ace with a picture Geek

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Even at my table the leader's chip was planted after me. What day is today?

0 Likes