Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
graki Rank 9
Rank 9
this is a known problem for beginning players, players who think that AK, AA, floped straight/set should win everything. Example with 3-allin is bad.

playing poker for 8 years,on 5 diff sites, at this period here...right now ... i can smell something bad that NO ONE can shake my mind..that was not 3 all in, i have to play i dont have time for printscreens and other bull..., when someone need to GO OUT OF TOUR that WOULD happen at the river with outstanding X times with 2,5-10 % chances for winning the hand BEFORE RIVER, after river..river will take s.. away. Im happy that just 1 more person saw and realize that its happening here at this moment. (i dont know much for the past on uni) but bro,,,,,,, broo,,,,,, COME ON.... we all know that just who can confirm that. I think software engineer must be contacted and do some WORK. They must put there some code for RESPECTING THE HANDS AND CARDS. fu.... s....
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu 20% in poker is a lot...  

@Merenitsu  this thinking about the river is so bad ...  i tell you.  Do you want make some correction that guy with 1-5% or 20% never hit  his 2, 3 outs ? Do  you want to control the software in that matter ? Think about it. 

Setup your bankroll, you're beginner as im...    in MTTs you should have 100 buy-ins minimum  for  peacefull play...  propably with many leaks  in game you need 200 Buy-ins Wonder,  you have high expectations from this few Mtt's during a day  or freerolls. 

ask others what their approach to the bankroll is (What are their advice in case many bad runs/beats )...In  Podium Hunters  you have some decent MTTs players: @ZuDwa (60+ top 3 so far),  @triceraatopp  @Neumanriel  @MaecTpo Do  you think the software favors them ?

@pinki need to know how many tournaments a day they play

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki

again  broken river 

I'm not surprised

+ in 1 mtt AA < JJ J river

206.png

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack  1 time lucky for 5 days, when i hade worse hand and win may be from 50-60 flips all in.  Today play morning 40 min. Mybest hand was KQ 2 times and other 2-10

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Finnish @Merenitsu  Cool

mere.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool  is no i Smile this freeroll i no have in lobby Smile

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Yeah i know, tournament is for finnish only but seems you have finnish relative Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes