Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

Many say that in freerolls it is impossible to win, because there are a lot of people and furious hands. In this topic, I will place my prize money and not only the seats. Let's start with today:

win freerolls omaha.pngfreerolls tickets.png

117 REPLIES 117
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

I took the 4th place among 400+ players and earned 8 bounties, which is not bad.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Nice catch Sir! Do you have any special plan with your ticket?

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

@Merenitsugood luck in hunting and blogging Smile Thumbs Up

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack There is no special plan. If there are suggestions, I will be happy to listen. It just became interesting, how many tickets can be won on freerolls per month. I will try to increase the number of tickets won per month. Maybe other players on my example will treat freerolls more seriously.

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@TTABKATA Many thanks. I hope, we will meet today at the tournament from the jackpot freeroll. Alas, but last month I lost 1 place and took only 6. 12.png

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
I think currently the Moving On Up is the best offer. It need some disclipline, but you can make it. My record is 6-7 tickets pro month but to tell you the truth, I was lucky in that case. Btw I think freerolling is very demanding so the above mentioned promo is a good way to leave that behind you.
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack Thank you. Simply promo Moving On Up is a monthly offer. And freerolls will always be.Smile

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

Today I also did not stay without a ticket.

98.png97.png

0 Likes