Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

I forgot to mention that I also sometimes record a session of 3 or 4 tables for about half an hour to watch back and review later or share online.

I'm thinking about finding a skype buddy to review our gametapes together, just one hour every week or every two weeks. Good to have a different view, and good to force a study schedule on myself.

MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

Things are stagnating again at the cashtables, bankroll at €948,87. My UO ticket value is at €50, my UK ticket value is down to €254, having a bad run in them the last few days. Wasn't able to play a final last weekend, but will play one or two on Saturday and/or Sunday next weekend.

I'm getting really exited for my SNG tryout next month. I started reading up on heads-up and sit-n-go strategy and I'm really enjoying it. Especially studying heads-up strategy is fun because I'm so clueless in it that the speed at which I'm improving by studying is huge.

0 Likes
Highlighted
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

What sre you using to study @MathrimC

If books, Is it one I have?

Good luck at SNGs

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

jonny2192 wrote:

What sre you using to study @MathrimC

If books, Is it one I have?

Good luck at SNGs

For heads-up I'm reading & taking notes from The Free Mersenneary Heads Up Poker Ebook and watching a heads-up hand review by Phil Galfond.

For SNGs I'm going to read Sit 'n Go Strategy by Colling Moshman while I'm on holiday.

0 Likes
MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

Ended my dry spell in the UK qualifiers by winning a €25 ticket this evening. I think it's the start of an upswing that will culminate in me winning a final this weekend Cheeky

MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18
Ametrine Rank 21
Rank 21
Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

Great win @MathrimC Smile Thumbs Up

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon Smile

jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Well played Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
NeriPoker Rank 14
Rank 14

Well done Mathrim!

What's your system for breaking down tickets these days?