Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@jonny2192 @Sect7G Thanks for the feedback, I see both situations many times, it is so player dependant. I'm calling it a draw.

It Is What It Is
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R Hows the qualifiers comming along?Very Happy

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@triceraatopp. Hi, I wanted to swap the 25 for 4s but that options not ready yet so I think I'll play a few more 4s over the next few days and try to build up a few more 25s in reserve if I run well. As I said I get a new computer in a couple of weeks, so I have'nt set the Excel up yet, bit worried about transfering stuff, so it's slow at the moment , but the pace will pick up after the 27th thankyou. How are you running. Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

Did you get your new laptop yet?

@triceraatopp Thanks for the link to PS

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

oh right, yeah its better to wait until that is setup then get 25 1 eur tickets @GR1ZZL3R. Im sure u get the new computer set up fine Smile 

Ive had a tough stretch last week but nothing to horrible so im fine Smile

@Shoryureppa glad u liked it Smile

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @triceraatopp won another 25 Thurs from 1 attempt so now have 2 x 25, going to break one into 25 x 1 as there is no progress yet on the converting 25s to 4s. Will be playing most of this weekend, how are you doing. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @Shoryureppa New computer being set up Sun 27th, watch me go then. Smile

It Is What It Is
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Hey @GR1ZZL3R: still playing freerolls? I think you were the sit out at my table in the UO freeroll some hours ago.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @psrquack I entered that freeroll and then got sidetracked and totally forgot about it, on coming back much later I found I'd got 63rd place, so that's an improvement tip, sit out and rise high. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Hi @psrquack I entered that freeroll and then got sidetracked and totally forgot about it, on coming back much later I found I'd got 63rd place, so that's an improvement tip, sit out and rise high. Rofl

@GR1ZZL3R I like to call it camping