Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That's why I like the higher ranked ones @Kliedz_Zivju usually a bit deeper and more sensible, though not always. Rofl

It Is What It Is
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

Ouch,that is cruel indeed @GR1ZZL3R ! Sad

"Same" situations here.Won 100$ free bet on Betstars competition.Placed on Napoli to win at least one half against Inter. Bet lost!
Lose 3 Unibet open qualifiers with over 90% as a favorit till the river.
In one,jumped late in the game with two left to the tickets.Second hand (JJ),as UTG,min open,small blind had only few chips and is first candidate for kick out,went all in.BB reraise all-in.I have a litter over him and call.SB have 9X,BB 99 and me JJ.
9 on the river...
Played a few hexapros.In a 25x multiplier (2€) lost against AA.Had QQ in SB and shove onto buttons min raise.
Today gave a few spins on Dead or Alive.After a few spins bonus came.After 6 free spins had 4 Wilds,in a first row.I meant,this is it,"hello youtube",but system had other plans.All 6 spins were "shots in nothing".Just J,Q and K to fill the lines...
Finished with 170x... Waterfall

Hope you fill a bit better now. Wink
I dont know do I need to turn right or left,or maybe just keep riding forward... 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@XY Your sense of humour always cheers me up. I honestly don't know wether to laugh or cry when I see some of the complaints about bad luck and downswings, some of them have only been playing 2 minutes and don't know what a downswing really is. It's so hard to explain bad variance to someone that hasn't truly experienced it in all its ugly forms, but as I said earlier "Tomorrow is another day" and then we'll really show them. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Morning Grizzler.  That QQ vs AA on the bubble is brutal.  What is the next stop of the Unibet UK tour?  I may try and win a package if it's fairly local.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Brocky Sadly it seems a recurring theme that UB have not released a schedule yet so we are still playing blind as to locations. When I won a UO package it was more than 6 weeks for an actual confirmation, apart from the e-mail informing me of the win, and even longer before Dublin was mentioned. All the other sites tours seem to be in place but UB need a new year resolution, must do better.Sad

It Is What It Is
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

im part of the level 12 crew now Smile next year they will want level 15 hehehe

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

What's not to like about tournaments. You sit there for one and a half hours, 80 hands at a snails pace, getting absolutely no hands to play, and any attempt to get out of trouble is met with stern resistance. The registration period ends, there are 59 entrants and 11 re-buys leaving 6 uk packages, 5 x 50 tx and 40e cash. I'm down to 14 bb just under the starting stack, middle position puts in a min raise and I look down at AJo and lob it all in. they think a short while and call with A 10.

Screenshot (1496).png 

A nice double up, 30 bb and time to play, now I'm 16th of 36 and set. Three hands later I pick up AA so min raise and there's a snap all in by the big stack which I obligingly call.

Screenshot (1495).png 

Don't you just love poker? Angry

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

It's been a strange start to the year, which began with high hopes and aspirations but quite quickly I hit the dreaded downswing. Playing mainly micro cash I just got into the rythm of being sucked out on whenever I appeared to be ahead. I am a bit of a fatalist at heart, "It Is What It Is", but when you stop winning with any decent hand because someone somewhere is always willing to buck the odds, it can get into you're head. The inevitable (??) happened and the br disappeared over the course of three bad weeks, and like many before me I swore off poker (yet again.)

However, being a fatalist can be a benefit. Try again and what's the worse that can happen? I lose some more money doing something I enjoy (Puking)

A small deposit was nicely boosted by 40 euros in the double trouble freeroll, received courtesy of my previous losses, so a not unreasonable br to try again, but what at? Ok lets get serious. Focus has to be the motivation, why not give the sngs a try? Every hand can be important, they don't take too long, I can dive in and out when I like as I don't really play long sessions, and they are mini tourneys in effect, good practice for increasing my workload.

So far so good, I'm actually in profit although not a huge sample size, so it's time to get back on the UK trail for a slightly longer tourney version.

The first attempt really made me laugh. Rofl

I joined a few minutes late and there had obviosly been a double knockout leaving 7 players for 6 tickets. I folded my first hand.

Screenshot (2487).png 

Second hand we are joined by a newcomer, 8 playing for 6 spots.I limped in but folded to a flop c-bet. 

Screenshot (2488).png 

Third hand I folded, one player called the river shove with 3rd pair.Wonder

Screenshot (2489).png 

7 for 6. AA v AK sees a transfer of chips. I folded.

Screenshot (2490).png 

Fifth hand sees the guy who lost with AK shove the turn with 2nd pair, called by big stack with 3rd pair and hits the river.Rofl

Screenshot (2491).png 

Two minutes, 1 flop seen, 4 folds and ticket won. Does it get any easier? Probably not, but at least I've taken the first step, Manchester here we come.Rofl

It Is What It Is
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R  nicer UK story so far. Hope you can "FOLDED" into Manchester as well Smile Just earn money by folding as I mentioned in my thread one day ... good luck mate ! Cash

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

The two faces of qualifying. After that first easy step, poker has a way of bringing you back down.

Next qualifier about the 5th or 6th hand.

Screenshot (2589).png 

Next hand, KK, such an easy game, isn't it?

Get the chips in pre-flop, sit back and collect.

Screenshot (2590).png

Maybe not. Never mind, 2 hands later, KK again. What's not to like?

Screenshot (2591).png

Eight hands and out! Variance really is a killer.Teardrop

It Is What It Is