Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That's why I like the higher ranked ones @Kliedz_Zivju usually a bit deeper and more sensible, though not always. Rofl

It Is What It Is
XY Rank 17
Rank 17

Ouch,that is cruel indeed @GR1ZZL3R ! Sad

"Same" situations here.Won 100$ free bet on Betstars competition.Placed on Napoli to win at least one half against Inter. Bet lost!
Lose 3 Unibet open qualifiers with over 90% as a favorit till the river.
In one,jumped late in the game with two left to the tickets.Second hand (JJ),as UTG,min open,small blind had only few chips and is first candidate for kick out,went all in.BB reraise all-in.I have a litter over him and call.SB have 9X,BB 99 and me JJ.
9 on the river...
Played a few hexapros.In a 25x multiplier (2€) lost against AA.Had QQ in SB and shove onto buttons min raise.
Today gave a few spins on Dead or Alive.After a few spins bonus came.After 6 free spins had 4 Wilds,in a first row.I meant,this is it,"hello youtube",but system had other plans.All 6 spins were "shots in nothing".Just J,Q and K to fill the lines...
Finished with 170x... Waterfall

Hope you fill a bit better now. Wink
I dont know do I need to turn right or left,or maybe just keep riding forward... 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@XY Your sense of humour always cheers me up. I honestly don't know wether to laugh or cry when I see some of the complaints about bad luck and downswings, some of them have only been playing 2 minutes and don't know what a downswing really is. It's so hard to explain bad variance to someone that hasn't truly experienced it in all its ugly forms, but as I said earlier "Tomorrow is another day" and then we'll really show them. Rofl

It Is What It Is
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Morning Grizzler.  That QQ vs AA on the bubble is brutal.  What is the next stop of the Unibet UK tour?  I may try and win a package if it's fairly local.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@DianeAbbott Sadly it seems a recurring theme that UB have not released a schedule yet so we are still playing blind as to locations. When I won a UO package it was more than 6 weeks for an actual confirmation, apart from the e-mail informing me of the win, and even longer before Dublin was mentioned. All the other sites tours seem to be in place but UB need a new year resolution, must do better.Sad

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 13
Rank 13

im part of the level 12 crew now Smile next year they will want level 15 hehehe

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

What's not to like about tournaments. You sit there for one and a half hours, 80 hands at a snails pace, getting absolutely no hands to play, and any attempt to get out of trouble is met with stern resistance. The registration period ends, there are 59 entrants and 11 re-buys leaving 6 uk packages, 5 x 50 tx and 40e cash. I'm down to 14 bb just under the starting stack, middle position puts in a min raise and I look down at AJo and lob it all in. they think a short while and call with A 10.

Screenshot (1496).png 

A nice double up, 30 bb and time to play, now I'm 16th of 36 and set. Three hands later I pick up AA so min raise and there's a snap all in by the big stack which I obligingly call.

Screenshot (1495).png 

Don't you just love poker? Angry

It Is What It Is
0 Likes