Manchester or Bust V 2.0

GR1ZZL3R

@Brocky wrote:

I’m only going to satellite to Manchester if you’re going Griz.

Next Monday will be the big update, so we'll see how it's going, but that is such a huge incentive. 👍

jerry seinfeld thinker GIF

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now on, at least for the forseeable future, I'm concentrating exclusively on the qualifying satellites for the UK and UO tour. 

1924802614_Screenshot(4355).png.6edab48643d928719f935d5f54a01886.png

These are the totals, mainly from playing €0.20 satties and a few €1, off and on, hit and miss, as and when I've felt like it. I've spent around €40 getting this far so I'm reasonably pleased with the results and it's time to get to serious work and see how far I can go. For the UK I'll play each €1 as it comes up, the early ones don't tend to start regularly even though only 5 are needed to begin now, and the €4 in the evening, tickets permitting, the same with the Saturday night €50 final. I'll do the same with the UO, play the €1 and €2  as they come but not go for the higher ones just yet till I've a bit more ammo, and I'd like to concentrate on one path, probably the 2<10>50>250, I'm not actually sure if one is more optimal than the other. I'm hoping the exchangers help, I'll reassess every day and just see how long I can keep going.

1220724892_Screenshot(4357).thumb.png.b328fb09c5a8c8024ea7711fa525f79c.png 

The lobby is set up for my tickets only, I won't be playing anything else at all unless anything free comes my way, like the double trouble ticket that appeared this morning. That just shows how I've beeen running in cash again. I've had 23 attempts at the Rags to Riches game, got to level three once for 1 flip ticket, running way under expectation.

Cash:            :Waterfall:

Hexapro:      :Waterfall:

SnG:              :Waterfall:

PLO:              :Waterfall:

RtR:               :Waterfall:

Missions:     :Waterfall:

Satellites:     :Smile:

• Like 7

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Good luck mate! 

One thing to think about is to also play the generic €1 sats into €5 tickets. Reason being is there is a tournament each day (7.45GMT and not sure if there are any others) that is a €5 to a €50 ticket. It's 2 tix GTD and allows one re-entry rather than rebuy which is better. There are also rebuy versions with more tix gtd but obv potentially more expensive (although I'm sure they overlay a lot).

This ticket can be used for the UK final or UO semi final. Better odds than 4-->50 if playing it as a freezeout and cheaper than if you had to spend a rebuy in the UK4 level!

Thanks for that info @MetalWolf , I would never even have looked at that as it is. I am thinking of playing other satties as well depending on structure and pay out, so may have stumbled on it by accident, but every little edge can help so 👍

• Like 1

I haven't specifically played the missions for a while so while running not very well in the satties I thought I'd give them a go.

1b.   3 Hexanonos.   All 3 were 1.5, won 1 lost 2.                                                  :wonder:

1c.   10 flops PLO then 10 flops NLHE next day. Straightforward.                     😃

2b.   PLO blackjack.  Straightforard.                                                                        😃

2c.  SnG one day, Hexanono the next. 2nd and lost.                                             :wonder:

3a.  Play a Bounty tourney.   Won 3 bounties, not itm, small profit.                    😃

3b.  10 SnG or Hexanono. 2nd in first SnG then lost, switched to 

4 Hexanonos at same time, all 1.5, won 2 lost 2, 2nd batch of 4,

won 3 lost 1, overall a small loss.                                                                     :annoyed:

3c.  Dealt 72, got it in less than 20 hands, small profit.                                        😃

4a.  Double up in Banzai. I won the first hand but only up to €1.96 

:annoyed: it took another 10 mins or so to get there. Profit.                        😃

4b.  A 2 seat SnG and a 5 seat next day. Won the HU, surprise surprise,

lost the 5 seat one, no surprise.                                                                         :wonder:

4c.  Dealt all one suit twice in PLO. The first one came very quickly,

the second went into the next day, probably over 2 hours in total,

a small loss.                                                                                                            :annoyed:

5a.  Play 3 x 1.5 Hexanonos. This one took a while, first one won a 10,

🤣  then won a 3, 🤣 lost a 5 and a three, played 10 in total 

before getting 3 x 1.5. Unusual.  €5 profit.                                                         🤣

5b.  Double up in NLHE.  Actually took 3 hands, 🤣                                            🤣

5c. 10 flops NLHE and 10 flops PLO in an hour? An hour in total, or 

within an hour of completing one. :wonder: Loaded one table of

each and just played till the icon told me I'd finished. Doubled up 

pretty quickly at NLHE and small plus at PLO.                                                    🤣

I'd started the month with €200.01 after a small withdrawal, trying to make a round figure for ease of calculations but missing it by 1 cent. :annoyed:

1375959066_Screenshot(4368).png.69bbeeec3331f94d6e431871828c5c11.png annoying when it does this.

and finished the missions with a profit.🤣

947841287_Screenshot(4398).png.15a74935961a3dfdd9681f79d77f472a.png  (better ) so happy days so far.:Thumbsup:

On the whole there is a good mix of game types and I think the point about the missions is to get everybody playing the whole mix of games, but some players simply don't like some types. If you're not a cash PLO fan then sitting there for hours waiting to be dealt a certain type of hand is not going to make you want to come back too soon. I'm a fan of having to play, having a target to go for, not just sitting waiting as in PLO Blackjack, what's the point?

I'm also not a fan of knowing all the missions beforehand, some players will just look at them and say "I'll play up till 2c or 4b." I thought the Advent missions last December were much better, they lasted the whole month, you didn't know what was coming and you didn't have to play them all but a certain amount to get in the final freeroll. We're only 7 days into the month and the freerolls are filling up already. I know the rewards are being looked at with a view to an overhaul so I'm hoping that includes the missions to make them a bit more proactive rather than passive.

Back to the satties, an update tomorrow after the community freeroll tonight. :atisfied:

Run Good. :Thumbsup:

• Like 6

@psrquack I know you and others aren't fans of all the UO tickets on offer at the moment but they are Unibet's flagship tourneys so can't really blame them for pushing these. Maybe things will change when everything is re-worked. 👍

• Like 1

A mixed week that started off poorly but pulled around at the weekend. 

I think it was just run bad not particularly bad play,  but starting the week with great enthusiasm didn't seem to do any good, I just couldn't get anywhere early on. No tickets won from the 10 or so I played, every all in met with suckouts and bad beats. To be honest it hurts when every time you get your chips in ahead and lose, but the consolation is that at least you were ahead (most times) so not reading the situations too badly. I played the evening UK €4 four times and went out with a big pair every time,  JJ x 2, KK x 1 and AA x , a bit depressing as I was so close twice. 

I decided to have a proper session all day Saturday and that pulled the week round a bit.

11:20.  UK €1   Won           

12:20.  UK €1   Lost

13:20.  UK €1   ------

14:05   UO €1  Won

14:20.  UK €1   ------

14:25.  UO €2  Lost

15:05.  UO €1  Won

15:15.  UK €1  Won

15:20.  UK €1  ------

This was far more like the normal run of results. The first UK €1 had been a real battle, only five starters for 4 tickets, eventually 10 players but soon down to 5 on the bubble, the longest and tightest I've seen yet. An hour in and nobody was giving anything away.

1675787924_Screenshot(4402).thumb.png.ac5a1cd5fa29f427d680bc69ed669a50.png185586276_Screenshot(4403).thumb.png.2be8c9815a4c3a4ffc1a7fdc54c7c82f.png

Then comes a decision.

1092924036_Screenshot(4404).thumb.png.53b59febf16fc097e7a04f58323f2e2b.png

The short stack goes all in and I have the goods. If I win the tourney is over, if I lose I'm still in but not the shortest stack.

1238528563_Screenshot(4405).thumb.png.87b011bf47a78a02b91623bb30b8d0c5.png

I just ♥️ poker.

693670497_Screenshot(4406).thumb.png.39780ee387df2fc3ac5c6f78c201c533.png

Five blinds each.

170223019_Screenshot(4407).thumb.png.4a8c91dd7be1b74596e486af8d243e07.png

Eventually it was over, I can't remember how but it wasn't me that took someone out. First ticket of the day, but it was going to be tough if they were all like that.

As it turned out I hit a hot streak, flopping four sets in a row over the course of 15 minutes on two tables, a flopped nut flush against two aggro opponents and other hands holding up, even on the river, :Wonder: converting two tables at a time.

1105125792_Screenshot(4438).thumb.png.6d8bcc22f98b2fdd50bd01a74f7a9df1.png  :Rofl::Rofl:

Time for a break. :Smile:

17:25  UK  €4  Won.

This was the last UK €4 of the week before the final so I was really pleased to convert this, eventually 3rd place out of 25 with 3 tickets on offer.

That took nearly 1 1/2 hours leading virtually straight into the UK €50 weekly final, and tbh I shouldn't have played it. I'd had a long session for me and was fairly tired from the last tourney so should have called it a day, but with winner's tilt I regged without thinking and only 10 minutes in I knew I shouldn't have. I've played so many times when not in the mood or tired and the results show it, I should have known better.

1488976390_Screenshot(4436).thumb.png.071ea2c92ef0761b3874c8e4c335b8eb.png

Some might call it bad luck but I think I could have got away if I'd been thinking straight, it wasn't all in preflop and he played letting me know I was beaten, I just didn't listen. :Teardrop:

8885880_Screenshot(4445).png.20270ef8b980acf45db0def3d56f9f8a.png

Not a great week overall, down by €30, but it has brought up a few points and set me thinking how to approach this, so I'll leave it at that for now.

• Like 5

There's not been quite as much activity this week with good weather meaning less time glued to the tables, but a little bit of action has helped here and there.

I stayed up late for the billionth hand playing out, it was about three in the morning here, the number of players steadily climbing as the countdown crept nearer, over 500 on the 2-4 cents the last time I checked. I had 8 tables playing, all full, and 2 all ins literally seconds before the big hand, won them both, (very unusual) and within a minute 6 tables had closed as everybody left. I left the other 2 tables, there were only 50 still playing, had seen 16 flops and won a couple of buy ins. 👍 I played the freeroll on friday night and made a few more euros, 63rd out of over a thousand, so all that helps the br.

696815837_Screenshot(4481).thumb.png.ccf58a85bfdc86953a89b7b9fcad8f53.png   

Rags to Riches is a dead loss. No more to say. 😞

I'd won a freebet in the last of the June mini series of community promos so lobbed it on England in the Cricket World Cup, and spent an enjoyable Thursday as they thrashed the Aussies in the semi-final. Sunday brought the most remarkable one day of cricket I've ever seen, a 50 over a side match tied, then still tied after a superover, England only winning on countback of boundaries. Neither side deserved to lose, New Zealand could claim to be slightly unlucky (which they sportingly didn't) and the better team on the day, but I think England were the best team in the overall competition.

91475838_Screenshot(4488).png.b2a9bda5aa2106a5c30c57901cd600bc.png 

Not massive odds, but free is good and it all helps. :Smile:

So onto the qualifiers. Good news with the return of the UK exchangers, I broke one €50 into tens and used one €50 in the weekly final but no joy.  It's been a bit hit and miss again this week, I just can't seem to get set in a regular routine, not that I want to anyway, but the weeks have a habit of sliding by. I've played too few of the UO satties and it's only a few weeks now to Malta, so they are the ones to concentrate on now.

271458356_Screenshot(4490).png.794360016e7da917a17467ee324687d4.png 

The total value has gone down again, :Teardrop: but that will always happen if I play a final without replacing the ticket, the total UO value is going up, no finals played so no big tickets lost. However, time is pressing on that one.

I'm going to try some evening sessions and see how they compare overall, and just continue to try.

Good Luck all. 👍

• Like 6

Thanks @psrquack 

The cricket match was without doubt the best I've seen for tension and changes of fortune, I don't usually bet on a team I want to win, but free is free so got it on.

The cash game stacks haven't started very well, got up to €9.50 with the wrong alias :sad: came back later and lost all my profit. 😠

Played one UK €1-€5, won :happy: and one UK €5-€50 and won, 🤣much better start to the week, I've just got to keep it going now. How's everybody else started? 

Run Good. 👍

Rags to Riches sucks.:waterfall:

• Like 5

A pretty disastrous week on the cash front, after setting out with the best of intentions I finally ended up with a Double Trouble ticket for all my efforts. This was after swearing off cash "forever" on Wednesday night, "absolutely definitely never again" on Friday night and "so help me I'll call the Samaritans if I go near cash again" on Saturday. I won't bore you with the details and endless screenshots of brutal suckouts, sick turn cards and horrendous rivers,  but it really does mess with your head after a while. I can honestly say I was ahead 90% of the time in the all in situations but that doesn't help, and most poker players are an unsympathetic bunch (including me 🤣) so it's probably best not to dwell too long on these matters. There were some highlights, but not very high, and many lowlights, very low, so I'm off the cash tables "forever" again. (Probably till the next challenge, challenge being a very appropriate name.)

On to the satties.

A great start Monday, a UK €1 converted to€5 and a UK €5-€50 won.However that didn't last too long, the tilt from the cash spreading it's ugly grip, insofar as I got a pm from a concerned community member asking why I'd risked half my stack on a 94o shot. I had to explain the tilt issues and as part of that I hadn't changed my alias (annoying in itself) and therefore was open to too much scrutiny.:scared: The week settled down, still sliding a bit but overall ending on the plus side.

912331365_Screenshot(4555).png.a3960d975e77eeb8237c50a5370d6394.png

This brings another question to mind. If you're told at the beginning of the week you'll be €30 up, would you rather have a good start, knowing your profit is certain, or feel better having been down and pulling it back towards the end?

This week is going to be a concentration on the UO, Malta is looming large and I already feel under pressure, to be honest a bit daunted. The mindset isn't quite right and already I'm going to miss two days this week, can't play till Wednesday possibly, so two days off and back with a clearer mind. 

Run Good All. :Thumbsup:

Rags to Riches still sucks. :Sad:

• Like 5

Monday morning and the Unibet postman drops another Double Trouble ticket in my account. :sad: There's not much more to be said really.

Hot weather, barbeques, cricket, gardening, a few football matches, days out, etc: etc: etc: have kept me away from the tables apart from the odd late evening hour (just long enough to lower my br on the cash tables) and a change in the weather meant Saturday and Sunday chasing the dream. It's still a long way off, the run bad is spilling over from cash to qualifiers. Again I'm not going to rant and rave except to say you really do have to accept "It Is What It Is." To continually get your stack in with the best hand and continually coming out losing is draining on the mental reserves, and I nearly  got to the point of firing up every ticket I could and doing an all-in fest, but sense prevailed. The big thing to take away is that the lower UO's play much like freerolls in the early stages, (I haven't even dared try the 10's yet) and you just have to be patient. Ten or more players will knock themselves out early regularly so in the €1 you're down from a 1/4 chance of a ticket to a 1/3 chance quite soon. I pulled back from the brink last night with two €1 wins to make the week less of a disaster and to be honest ran tremendously well in both, as well as being helped by what can only be described as less than good play from my opponents. Tip of the week. Bottom pair on a 3 to a straight and four to a flush board is not really the time to go all the way to the river. 🤣 

I watched a couple of Y-Tube videos on mind sets, (found them by accident ) which aren't really my thing, but they did set me thinking, and after a good night's sleep I generally wake up much calmer and more optimistic anyway. Time presses on the Malta front so I'm going to try to play much more this week, basically just for the experience. I've probably left it too late again but you never know. 

843550717_Screenshot(4589).thumb.png.a5d93a41662bf3afda80e8e21a53dd26.png

Run Good All. 👍

• Like 6

Hey, don't be sad about the Double Trouble ticket, it's another chance winning it back. At least you have personal postal service in the UK.😛

Back to Eeyore mode: oh how good would be if high rollers like Brocky could donate they "useless" cash game tickets, like €6 from the challenges after quarter change if they don't want to spend time clearing them out.

Out of this mode:

You are only 2 steps from the final so you are playing better and better.👍

I think we play a lot  of the same games so we've probably crossed paths a few times in these satties. I'm never under the DoktorAvalanche nickname though and i don't remember running into @GR1ZZL3R too often so i suspect you play 'undercover' too 🆒

I never bothered with satties before this year but i've been really enjoying playing them the last few months. As you say there's often some erratic play and patience is particularly virtuous in those games! I seldom play cash unless i get a ticket from a promo or need to do a monthly mission as i'm basically crap. 🤣 Always preferred tourneys. I hope you manage to get to Malta. Hopefully meet you there 🆒

If not there, then Manchester, i'll be playing Day 1b if you fancy a bevvy.

Run good. 

Griz in the past 4 weeks I think I've had 4 double trouble tickets, 4 super double trouble and even 1 VIP double trouble (a tournament for players that have done so bad that week it's not even shown in the client to protect us from being hunted 🤣) It can always get worse!
  • Like 2

@psrquack 

I love the concept of the double trouble, a second chance for us losers, and it has rescued me in the past, if I could possibly cash in today's and next weeks my br would be plus again. 👍 Doesn't sound too bad when you put it like that. Two steps doesn't sound a lot but at times seems like more than a giant leap for GR1ZZL3RK1ND, 🤣 I'm still following your challenge, good luck in that. 👍

@DoktorAvalanche 

I always play "undercover", there are some players in these qualifiers that never change aliases and are fairly easy to play against, certain habits and plays are just automatic for them. Even some that change are easy to spot as they consistently play the same way all the time, I can confidently fold on the river many times, someone else calls and I know  that the better has improved to 2 pairs or trips just from the bet size and/or timing tells. It's all helping building up the experience, but I feel I need to play many more than I do at the moment. The problem with my workload is I'm going to lose a few flips in a row but then don't play for 2-3 days due to other commitments, I really need to set a consistent schedule rather than hit and miss. I honestly feel I could give this challenge a serious workout if I knuckled down to it, but life sometimes gets in the way. Good luck in Malta, and to all those going or trying to get there, it could be too late for me, but Manchester is definitely the main target, and even if I don't qualify I will probably turn up anyway, (it's only just over the border 🤣) and I'd love to meet more members, do a bit of railing and even some reporting.

A couple of these wouldn't go amiss.

2047847807_Screenshot(4592).png.a29b51112e3c8662be6ba03b23c0a7ec.png

@Brocky 

Sound like an even worse run than mine, but at least you can say you're a VIP 🤣

Do you ever claw any of it back?

• Like 4

Thanks for the vote of confidence @psrquack  👍

1391030373_Screenshot(4593).thumb.png.521b58aaa293a18807fabc737fac251b.png 

A whole tournament played and I didn't lose any hand that I played.  Four all-ins won when ahead and one draw with AK v AK. One and a half bb's left at the end, that's tight. :Geek: Part two of the masterplan to follow next Tuesday.:Rofl:

• Like 4

The br having taken a serious blow in the Cash Stacks Challenge, it turned around and went back up, partly due to an accident. I got €40 back in the Double Trouble last Tuesday, and then Saturday morning did a @MetalWolf. I'd decided to have a go in the Davitsche Stream League but being late up and not paying attention accidently clicked on the €5 Singularity. Over 2 hours later I managed to limp into 4th place out of 33 and made a few € profit. 😃

184083875_Screenshot(4623).thumb.png.8174a370bb456e9c696925704edf816e.png

No luck in the Stream League, I played the first 4, top 15 twice for some points, and a couple in the evening but no cashes. :sad: I played the Monthly Missions freerolls, slightly better than min cash in both for the first time, so the br is back over where the quarter started, a positive for me for the little I actually play compared to most.

I had a few Rags to Riches tickets left so had a go at playing them through.

2073595527_Screenshot(4595).png.095f5747dd59654b9ff56b5cf16eb490.pngBeing very bad in any guessing situation I decided to let a random number generator do the guessing for me. Programmed to pick a number from 1 to 6 I just counted each set of bins or whatever as 1-6 from left to right and picked the appropriate one.

2110218316_Screenshot(4597).thumb.png.59aa2698bd5e07335ec587f786539352.pngI finished up with 5 tickets, played them in the flips and won exactly ZERO. Minus5lucky.:sad:

I should be concentrating on the UO qualifiers but have played many more UK , simply because I enjoy them more. I don't think I've played enought to say which are easier, if either, and I've more or less decided Malta is maybe a step too far, I'm just not playing enough and would have to get very lucky to make it. I'm having to keep the €1 UO tickets ticking over though as they have a much shorter expiry date on them, so things could change. There's also the Monthly missions, the Step It Up challenges, Hot Streak betting promo, (I might not last too long in that, thinking on having a punt on the Terriers in their new life as a second tier team :wonder:) Horse Racing comp, so plenty to keep me busy.

207197078_Screenshot(4636).thumb.png.7521064b8e0312174e75c1868a8fdc1d.png

I think I've got a decent base now with the smaller value tickets so Ive just got to keep them turning over and on to the next level while maintaining the base camp. Back to the (not much) grind. A week of UO only I think.

Run Good All. :Thumbsup:

snapchat streak GIF

• Like 6

A slightly later update than usual. I'd noticed the UO €1 qualifiers starting earlier over the weekend and being late up this morning opened the client and one was about to start in 3 mins so no time to blog, down to business with the morning's first cup of tea. 🤣 **

993808350_Screenshot(4701).png.0d5020eedefec5d60299ac72f104287a.png

A fairly steady week on the poker front, I've played the Moving On Up purely to the minimum requirements, mainly for the UO tickets on offer,down €1.09 on the sng's and €0.93 cash, 2 x uo €1 collected and the freeroll tickets for tomorrow, and I'll play again this week for the 2 x €2 tickets and see if I can get in front to continue next week, ( no UO tickets on offer. :teardrop:)

The Hot Streak betting was basically a non starter, against my better instincts I backed the mighty Huddersfield Town to win and fell at the first hurdle, as did they. :teardrop:

So to the satties. 

1102612219_Screenshot(4702).png.b701a4837489d9122ce8ef4cbf1b2103.png

€37 up on the week and back above where I started after all the initial buy ins for cash and bonus points. The stacks are building, and this is from a very much part time perspective. I really want to play a lot more of these but once I think I'm far enough in front for the day ( or losing too many ) I tend to pack up and lock in profit ( or slow down losses ) when I should really think of it as one long session rather than short bursts. I'm playing a few freerolls as well, mainly the €50 and €100, anything with tickets on offer so building steadily, and quite happy with the progress so far.

1115197408_Screenshot(4695).thumb.png.b6c103a811a08baf85b847a36af52d3e.png 
First one of the day, :Waterfall: but won the 2nd and 3rd. :Happyshy:

• Like 10

Certainly an interesting discussion point regarding the reasons for quitting. Absolutely think it’s the right thing to do to quit if you lose more than you’re comforable losing in a session. It will only ever end bad if you don’t.  But when do we stop when we are winning? I contemplate this as I drink my peach Melba flavoured ale.

I myself am guilty of quitting when I’m ahead to protect profit. But I’m in a great frame of mind and playing well why would I quit? But the  temptation to quit and tell everyone I had a really good night is so strong. Even if it meant missing out on a tournament I thought I had a great chance of doing well in. The mental side of poker is so so important to get right.

Anyway... see you in Manchester 🆒

• Like 1

Dog What GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

@MetalWolf  Before we start let's get this one out of the way, peach melba flavoured ale just does not sound right! :Rofl:

Moving on up was slightly profitable. Over the two weeks a loss of €4.42 on the sng's and a gain of €6.17 on the cash, but also collecting 2 x €1 UO and 2 x €2 UO tickets, played the first freeroll but no joy. :Teardrop: No UO tickets on offer this week so I'll probably play a couple of days at each and see how it goes.

Nice steady progress on the satellite front. I've noticed the UO €1 start earlier each day now and offer 5 tickets rather than 2, probably as a result of all the freerolls and promotions offering tickets, and the €2 have had some pretty big fields which I've not played in yet. I'm going to finish running the €1 down and have 2 x €2 tickets that will need playing soon, then all the UO tickets will be dated January 2020 at the earliest, so it will probably be back to the UK's. They are now the priority, Manchester seems to be creeping closer without being noticed and I need to have as many shots in the weekly finals as possible.

864865523_Screenshot(4783).png.975a26f7da7b78e80c1b376ecfb9af32.png

The motivation issue is still a problem. I really really do want to play as many of these as I can, but do I want it enough? I start every day with the best of intentions but either lose one or two early with bad play, bad beats or tilting, or win 2-3 out of 5-6 and say that'll do for the day instead of pressing on. I'll set 1 or 2 days aside for a full days play but I think 7 is the most I've played on any one day. I'm happy enough that the stash is going up but I can see how some players can end up with mountains of tickets if they set their minds on it, I just haven't got over that hurdle yet. 

• Like 9