cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey,

ye i made my own excel, here is it Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zCAUw1D88mQmwEUhkA5yovUJzI-Clj8w1k9zE2k_Tgo/edit?usp=sharing

and to rate the games it's just soft in 1 € and in €4 the bubble times gets significantly longer this is the major change in moving stakes i think here.

and nope i am not playing.. ( Because the Belgian gouvernment created a law that we are not getting any promos or rakeback but have to pay the same rake as you Smile so i often just check the community to see if their is a solution for Belgian players but untill then it's no grinding Smile )

Rank 4
Rank 4
Hey, I'm new in the community but I also play Hexapro. Would you be down to help me create my own Excel sheet to keep track of my results? I have no idea how to do it, and what I get from the Unibet support is unreadable for me.

Kind regards
0 Likes
Rank 6
Rank 6

You need to give more details about the excel sheet if you want someone to help you. 

0 Likes
Rank 4
Rank 4
Okay, as I cannot really put into words what I want, I will try it the other way round: How can I get the data for all my spins when I play four tables?
0 Likes
Rank 20
Rank 20

@JohnTokio  - try to use/navigate "Profile->Hexa->History and take it from there"

@JohnTokio , @ViraghEndre  - can you be guys so kind and chat outside the Blogs section, please ?

-> there are some like Poker chit-chat section when you can exchange yours feelings, opinions, etc. ... Thumbs Up