MPROX SIT N GO CHALLENGE

Petit_pertotal

desided to do some 4€ sng's this evening xd 

think i did run good over all.. 

(even tho on 1 table i ended second with a bad beat .. so it could be better xd)

image.thumb.png.cba063035330ebd3ce1ed44a667743ce.png

the table where i had a bad beat (well actually i don't understand why he made the call +-10~11bb effective :p )

image.png.a293fb4c6773e030cccbe10150b18e76.png

but also even i did end up decent..
i saved much study material of icm spots where i wasn't certain that i need to check if i would play more..
image.png.f22da2acd8ca8f8ac6e8beaba839a5e1.png

but again i don't think i will start a sng grinding xd it was just to do something else except lottery hypers

image.thumb.png.5220678ca55fc654c03fc95e0eefb278.png

• Like 4

btw i bought that icmizer software so i can do a review of my spots that i took in the screens yesterday..

but i also bought the sng coach addon.. and did record the placement quiz & the first coaching sesseion .. :)
in case you would like to see..

all focused on 6max turbo sng btw what is the closest to unibet turbo sngs

here is the first coach session:

here is the placement quiz:

and yes i like to record videos even i know no one watches it :D

• Like 5

nice vid.

I guessed along and had some wrong too, don´t worry🆒

Keep in mind though that some of theese spots depend heavily on what your opponents are doing. For example a "shove any" spot can easily be reduced to 50% if you have a recreational behind you who is calling too wide.

And "playing style" is not a thing anymore when it comes down to mathematical problems. There is only right and wrong🆒 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

dennis if you want to feel better.. i hate it that i didn't took screenshots :) but in my sats that i have been playing everyday i have lost vs 2 outers, lost AT vs AT with flushes (pre shoves, ..) earlier this week (yesterday..) i really was in the mindset it's all rigged even i knew it's not..

but i have seen some screens in your blog and i really feel bad for you.. hope the tide turns fast in favor or equal of your chip ev instead of bellow your chip ev..

• Like 2

this are the screens you down't want to have xD

"i wish i ran that hot as yesterday xd"

lol3.thumb.PNG.df487aa58e77cfb72b3f1e813739dbdb.PNG

this was from after the sngs in the sats ;-) (same story as the whole week except yesterday evening xd)

this time with screenshot

loose player that minraises, i jam 10BB he calls preflop

image.png.9d894bafb83526b2ec774c56e288a6fb.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice to read about your challenge im kind of new here at unibet and will start a sng grind and som Mtts just for fun... will start at the micros and work my way up.... 

Havent played that much serious the last year... but will start to grind again....

have a pretty solid background grinded hard some years ago and have about 30k sngs played roi around 10% .... 

My opinion is that the player pool here are really soft.. atleast up to 4e ... really bad players =) whats ur opnion? havent played any 10 and up yet...if the 10 are soft as the 4s this much be a gold mine =) 

• Like 1

u really can vaule bet big all three streets whit a desent top pair and get called down whit a second pair or worse.... happeds so often.... and ICM nobody have a clue about it feels like.... and sometimes that backfiires though =) when u play to pressure as a chip leader vs mid stacks when 3 left... 

• Like 1

Hi Andy

indeed they are the softest of the whole poker industry i think :-)

but i also think studying is still the way to go.. :) underestimating = more variance ^^

ps just my opinion haven't played any game in weeks/months now .. ^^

if you want to talk with an active sng grinder Dennis & Brocky & CuteRaven are the guys ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey,

ye i made my own excel, here is it :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zCAUw1D88mQmwEUhkA5yovUJzI-Clj8w1k9zE2k_Tgo/edit?usp=sharing

and to rate the games it's just soft in 1 € and in €4 the bubble times gets significantly longer this is the major change in moving stakes i think here.

and nope i am not playing.. ( Because the Belgian gouvernment created a law that we are not getting any promos or rakeback but have to pay the same rake as you :) so i often just check the community to see if their is a solution for Belgian players but untill then it's no grinding :) )

• Like 2

• 4 months later...