Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13

have been playing on other poker websites and the gamble part is really an enourmous difference between unibet and the others ..
This does not mean i will be playing on other websites ..
as pokerstars has super high rake 9%
Partypoker being banned in belgium (but it's available as bwin)
but bwin doesn't allow hand history exports .. (and 8% rake but with nice rakeback if you grind)

btw i am not advertising any other websites ore something it was just a sng lottery compare..

ok update, and last one for hexa pro (i do have to say that it's stupid to end the spin grind as i am knowing almost all the ranges in every situation out of my head o thx studying and playing only spins.. )

also i think it's possible to beat the rake but it's not worth the time i think their are better grind methods.. if the rake would be 1% less or the blinds 1m more it's something totally different. 

games played 250

itm% : 36%
adjusted roi%: -0,64%
adjusted roi on sample: -€1,60
real roi%: -14,6%
real roi on sample: -€36,50
payed rake:  €17,13

image.png

€1,50 (143x)
€3 (69x)
€5 (27x)
€10 (11x)

€1,5 (143)
1st: 38,46%
2nd: 39,86%
3rd: 21,67%

€3 (69)
1st: 39,13%
2nd: 49,37%
3rd: 14,49%

€5  (27)
1st: 22,22%
2nd: 48,14%
3rd:  33,33%

€10 (11)
1st: 18,18%
2nd: 27;27%
3rd:  54,54%

Highlighted
Dennis_ Rank 11
Rank 11

Other providers are worse in almost every aspect. I played some 6max hypers on 888 last month. More rake, less time and the games aren´t softer either. Really makes me appreciate Unibet even more.

Do you single table Hexas? Whenever I look in the lobby the playerpool for 50€ and 100€ Hexas is <5. I am wondering if there are regular games there at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13

hi @Dennis_ 

ye it's one tabling for me.. 
My plan was to if i grind full time to do it 4 tabling..

btw check this... 10m ago..

my 10th 1$ game.. 25x.. (btw i know i can guess uploading content from another platform isn't allowed or at least not cool.. so i won't do this often.. i just wanne tell my poker story on global level instead of just the client we normally use)

Highlighted
Dennis_ Rank 11
Rank 11

I don´t think you can get 4 tables simultaniously on 25€ or above 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13

ye but tbh what i would love is to grind not the hardest games but the semi games prob around 10 and keep grinding them if you have a good rakeback setup but what you say is correct that's why i have a custom bankroll plan that i was planning to show in march when i would "official start"

and this was for one tabling the whole way untill you are in a comfortable spot but as you can see their i never did write even above €25 as my ambition is €25 grinding with a decent player pool or €10

also i do know from the guys from op-poker where i did follow the course that the "sng lottery pro's " 4table.

image.png

*this dynamic BRM has a 1/4 chance of moving down in stake even you have the correct itm% 
so if you go from 1 to 25 in this chart with a constant of xx itm% you will have to move down at least once normally (big bankroll shifts with this setup but also a BRM that can let you grow fast if you don't mind moving down again ) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Dennis_ Rank 11
Rank 11

But if you are happy with playing 10€ Buyins why play Hexas at all? One could probably 12-table 10€ 5 Mans for 8 hours every day with a higher winrate

0 Likes
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13
I can't keep my focus on 12 tabling.
I have been trying it a few times in my 1k grind and 12 tabling was equal to playing my c game even I was trying to play my a game.
Highlighted
Dennis_ Rank 11
Rank 11

Same with me, that´s why I keep it at 10. What I mean is the traffic would allow for playing 12 tables at once

Highlighted
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13

this will be my last blog post for a while as i do not want to show content from other platforms as i don't think unibet would like it.

i will give weekly / monthly updates on my youtube channel..

in case you would like to see my grinding going please subscribe to my youtube account Smile 

first video is already online

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOcu5So7kJSnxKLZjZtppRA

Highlighted
Petit_pertotal Rank 13
Rank 13
uploaded second video blog :-)
0 Likes