MPROX SIT N GO CHALLENGE

Petit_pertotal

talking about live events that's something i would love to do someday, i did a failed unibet open challenge last year (when their was no ticket exchange at that period, otherwise i would have grinded my )

did bump up my tickets to 3x a 250uo ticket but did not manage to get a package back then.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Road-to-unibet-open/td-p/226631

have you been to many live events?

• Like 1

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

This is because the push and fold ranges are readily available so they balance out for everybody playing them and no-one really gets an edge.

Maybe once you're heads-up with 300/600 blinds...It always amuses me when you reach the HU early and your opponent starts going All-in every hand with the blinds being 40/80 or so. ❤️:cash:

@Petit_pertotal 

What about adding some screenshots and player observations to your blog once you move up to the 4s? I'm waiting for you:

moveup.PNG.88c68f523fb1b203ffbd7dba45351bf2.PNG

tenor

• Like 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

nice stats @WuDu  

i could add some screens or talk about some things i notice on the tables.
but also .. i feel like i am not the person to talk about the plays of others because i don't want to critisise someone..
what i did this weekend was in my twitch stream almost constant explaining every hand why i did x because of y and i would do x different if y did that , ... 

btw about your stats.. tomorrow when my 1k is done (981/1000 atm will post something similar 1places, seconds, itm%, .. )
and do you 6 or 12 table?

@Petit_pertotal wrote:

nice stats @WuDu  

btw about your stats.. tomorrow when my 1k is done (981/1000 atm will post something similar 1places, seconds, itm%, .. )

and do you 6 or 12 table?

Stats are OK but nothing special. I'll try to increase them with better play sheets and the like....

I only play 4 tables at a time. The ROI went way down with 6 tables. So it's more relaxed, more efficient, more profitable to just play 4.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1k challenge completed :D

deadline was tonight before christmas eve..

made me do playing my last 20 games today tipsy + in a rush 12 tabling instead of 6 + reque when i busted out because only had an hour.. :)

but it had to be done, really didn't want to wait and complete it tomorrow even it was -ev to play right now. (but after the 20 games tipsy 12 tabling i am r-€0,59 today so nothing spectacular happened)

let's start the 4€ tomorrow! :D 

stats

1K GAMES
5th places: 88/1k --> 8,8%
4th places: 172/1k --> 17,2%
3th places: 258/1k --> 25,8%
2nd places: 233/1k --> 23,3%
1st places: 249/1k --> 24,9%
ITM%: 48,2
ROI%: 15,58%
Current bankroll incl rackeback + poker promo's: €483,86

first 500games
5th places:  49 --> 9,8%
4th places:  86 -->  17,2%
3th places:  130 --> 26%
2nd places: 121 --> 24,2%
1st places: 114 --> 22,8%
ITM%: 47%
ROI%: 10,50

last 500games
5th places:  39 --> 7,8%
4th places:  86 -->  17,2%
3th places: 128 --> 25,6%
2nd places: 112 --> 22,4%
1st places: 135  --> 27,0%
ITM%:  49,4%
ROI%: 20,66%

graph.PNG.e25788834daf8f7a964531b4e9ff1e85.PNG

9518612_stock-vector-merry-christmas-happy-christmas-companions-in-the-moonlight-sa.jpg.e3b1a0d4aacfcd8c5a195bbea8676a5b.jpg

• Like 9

@Petit_pertotal wrote:

alright, i will start with 6 tomorrow (or 1x€50UK qualifier every evening around9pm and 5 SNG's)

in case i see it get's bad after a week i might move to 4 or 3+1UK€50 table aswell.

I`m not saying that everybody has to 4-table now, however I have some strong data backing up my theory that my performance gets better when I only play 4 tables at the same time! Think about it, let's assume we're heads-up and I'm ready to take my pee break and only play my last 2 SNGs while you're 8-tabling or so. Who has the advantage here?

• Like 3

this is indeed correct like me and maybe you if you play like recriational/semi

but from the moment you would for example really go for the grind then volume needs to kick in + you need to balance out your best avg roi / table number.

for example if you play 25€ sng's and have these stats:

an roi of 5% 8 (€10/session) tabling

an roi 8.5% 4 tabling (€8,5/session)

an roi 7.5% 6 tabling (€11,25/session)

in that case 6 tabling is the best move.

But indeed if you see a drastic ❤️♥️❤️ lowering the amount the calculation can say 4tabling is the best play :)

• Like 1

hey @successlaw 

i will stream on occasion but not in my first hunderds :)
btw current sample of this afternoon 38games played, roi -33,32% (-€12,66) ^^

played some unibet qualifiers instead of the sng's this evening which are not really worth streaming i think, but won't be talking to much about those because it's an sng blog and not a get cheap to a live unibet event blog :)

UK TICKETS: 
UKTICKETS.PNG.2aef23e6706c1bcac5a4ee80c08a924a.PNG

UO TICKETS: 
1549003625_UOTICKETS.PNG.a218bfca238e143489688e1db8071c57.PNG

(will be exchanged to lower € tickets)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

hi  @ITSMEOKAY  only played 10 more sng's after last screenshot.

did fall in a typical recreational poker cycle i think.. had an enthusiasm gap to play the 5man sngs..  
started playing some satelites for live events and after bubling on some crucial points also stopped playing them for now (ended 6place last sat on the unibet uk final so almost had a seat to london..  for example and since that bubble didn't play satelites but do have some tickets left.. 
also played a few unibet series satelites for the next weeks but ended bad on buble situations for all the big ones (bubling at €100 & €50 uos tickets)

at that same period i did try playing some hexas (72 in total with -12 euro roi)

and now i don't know what i would do because of the typical strategy hopping what some recreationals do i guess..
tbh.. i don't want to quit or take a break but also i don't know what to play,  i don't feel like playing 5 man sng's but also don't feel like high variance play on hexas :)
+ cash games are also not an option because i prefer huds on deep stacked (+100BB) stack sizes..

think i will need some time to deside what to do, 
Currently have 1x€50 MTT ticket, 4x€2 unibet open, 3x€10 unibet open, 7x€5 unibet uk.
Bankroll +-€100

also when i "entered" my enthusiasm poker gap i did withdraw 80% of my bank account and created a home gym with that money + money i received from family at new year, .. (will add some pics in the post even tho it's of topic..)

but if anyone has sugestions what to do at those moments because right now i think it will be watching a headsup sng course + study it and play hu sngs aswell aaaaand.. when i feel like it's time to play 5 man sng's again my headsup skills will be improved so it's still +ev to do this instead of starting grinding cash games or hexas or idk .. :) (tips and suggestions are welcome!)

1.thumb.jpg.6368abc490c17022ec12e7108bbbbf74.jpg2.thumb.jpg.ec628d87d2909cbf87a8b1443e5af5a0.jpg3.thumb.jpg.549beb494a5880e774381e8e46b2051a.jpg4.thumb.jpg.2a482f36401bb47fe924d6c4b113e6db.jpg5.thumb.jpg.596d7225fc43a04ae15830b564bea384.jpg6.thumb.jpg.e966c17f2fbbf2e3d680a8c3dbbc1413.jpg

• Like 4

@Petit_pertotal wrote:

@Brocky 

what is an obtainable roi % for the hu sng's on unibet on the micro stakes? :) (1 to 4 eu )

my sample on 1k €1 5man sng was 15,58% with 51,65% first and 48,35% second (this looks like just a breakeven on the headsup sng's then considering rake)

I wouldn't read too much into 1st place finishes compared with 2nd in 5 mans without consideration as to how many chips you generally start HU with.  Aggressive players will likely have larger stacks when hitting the money but will finish outside of the money more often whereas if you just try to scrape into the money you're going to finish 2nd a large % of the time.

As for HUSNGs it's hard to say because some of the players at €1-4 are so bad that I reckon I could sustain a 20%+ ROI vs them but I would say 8-10% is easily achievable if you play a low variance pre-flop strategy with the plan of just value betting the hell out of them when you hit it post-flop.

• Like 2

Played some €1 HU sng's

also found 2 playlists that i will watch so bump up my skills on hu sng's.

playlist1 from grinderschool

playlist2 from op-poker

haven't been watching them but will do in the next days/weeks..

results of my first 10 headsup games i played today with my own abc strategy poker knowledge. (1 tabling)

wins 8
losses 2
firstgames.PNG.4fbcdc2037f5ddf8d093eb2f422f73d7.PNG

• Like 3

@Petit_pertotal  making them gainz! 👍:laugh:

You cannot compare 5 seat SNGs and HUs and draw conclusions. It very much depends on your playing style and what you like. E.g. I'm pretty good at weaseling through the bubble phase with poor chip-stacks, this "skill" is negated during HU games. However playing HUs and reading about the respective strategy can help you improve your SNG performance once you get into the HU over there. It definitely helped me.

Also, HU SNG swings, mostly due to 50-50 or 60-40 decisions, are insane.

• Like 3

@Petit_pertotal Good luck on the challenge! Looks like you are doing well. I can confirm what Wudu said, that the variance in HU SnGs can be pretty brutal. I played some last summer and ended up losing about 30 or 40 buyins in maybe 200 games (a mix of suboptimal play and running quite bad). 

Reading your opponent is very important in HU of course and knowing push fold ranges (or limp/push/fold ranges or limp/raise/fold ranges or whatever depending on the stack sizes) is probably quite important because the Unibet HU SnGs get shallow quite quickly.

• Like 1