Let your voice to be heard!

XY

Hi Unibet customers,I decided to open this thread in a blog section so it does not pass unnoticed.
Purpose of this thread/post is to give a people behind Unibet something to think about.

We all decided to became a customers of Unibet from some personal reasons,or preferences.You,maybe,like more sports section here than from the other companies?! Maybe you came for a better poker experience?! Or some other product/s that Unibet offers?!
Whatever reason was/is,you came for better!
But is it better? Was it better,or it is becoming better?

I am Unibet customer only for a year,but it is enough for me to see a "full picture".In my last "blog", "one year with Unibet",I shared my view a bit,therefore this post will be just an a extension on that.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/A-year-with-Unibet/m-p/208119#M7456
Three months passed from that post and things,IMO,are going in wrong direction.In all segments,I am afraid.My main reason for coming here,at Unibet,was because of sports betting.I found very nice markets that other companies do not have/didn't had.Corners,cards,player specials and player cards are some.There were "other markets" section,where you could find some "exotic" offers,such as "goal scorer,assist man and player to be carded" as a single,often with a juicy odds.Oh,that were a days...
Now I am experiencing completely new experience,badder.
Odds are often late out.Some solid leagues,like slovenian,do not have odds till last hours.Top five leagues do not have all usual markets opened till the early morning on a match day,markets such as mentioned before."Exotic" singles are gone and replaced with a offers that are far from reality,often with a pretty low odds.Many little "errors" such as:single/not single glitches,corner stats glitch,etc.
Worst thing is that "they are working to make things better"...but are often behind the others.Bet builder,etc.
That was about sports section.Lets see poker...
I know that You,probably,do not have hope anymore but take a little time and read this,please.Me,like you,fought for better poker experience,but gave up.Why,because have a feeling that responsible ones do not care therefore why would I.
Helping section was full of reported errors. @Stubbe-Unibet  came into a new place and decided to "clear things up".
He closed a bunch of discussions and marked them as "solved",but are they really solved? How many of You do not have a problem with a poker client?
And the main question is,are your problems solved by latest updates???
Exactly,they didn't!
So,poker team ( @Leo-Unibet , @Patric-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet , @Kris-Unibet  ),what is the purpose of reporting the problem when we know it will not be solved? Also,why dont we get answer why error is occuring? I bet we have a few brains,in community,that can contribute to You.Why dont You ask us?
We can all agree that client do not work properly,but I am not happy with the offers either.Must admit that Leo made a good MTT schedule.Nice tournamets with a nice hour gap,if I can sums up like that.
Think that here we can also make a bit of a progress.
Schedule can also be a bit rearranged.If more cusomers like 9-max MTTs over 6-max,IMO,those calls need to be answered.If we do not like late reg.in satellites,remove them.Etc.Running a polls,here and there,would help.
Notification popup needs to be unladen! Curent situation is unaccaptable! All promotions,and other usual "signals",goes through one output.
Unibet Open needs more marketing! Also,some destinations needs to go through some "checkpoints".I understand that London is attractive stop,considering that many customers are from UK, but for the rest of cusomers that destination is out of reach,even with a few € won with the package.Good thing is that "twitch crew" gone.I would like to see some members,or at least one,from community as ambassador.

Unibet community,I must admit that now have no idea what is purpose of this community.
At first I had a feeling of some community where we help each others,report a problems that will be solved,have a promotions that will "provoke" discussions (positive of course),but now I feel it became only a source of a free goodies (€).Had a big hopes in Jeppe's idea,but left disappointed! Dont wanna go into details and ruin already shaky relationship. :Smile:
Shame!

Live chat,overall experience at live chat is awful and think you need to reshaffle a bit there.Often you need to go through a every little detail to explain what your problem is.Like they didnt open web page,or poker client,ever,and you need to guide them all the way.My odds request often pass through,but sometimes need to spend a 15+ minutes to explain all,even though I already wrote all necessary infos.Mostly to female support,but not the rule.

To sum up,my feeling here is worse and worse how time goes by and if some things do not changes soon,I am out.
Also,can write at least 10 errors on every product,but what is purpose when tomorrow it will be the same?!

If anyone thinks differently,feel free to write below.Write in a your native language,we have translator.

Thanks for your time and read!

Unibet quote is "by players for players",so this post is "from players to ex players".

@XY wrote:

That was about sports section.Lets see poker...

I know that You,probably,do not have hope anymore but take a little time and read this,please.Me,like you,fought for better poker experience,but gave up.Why,because have a feeling that responsible ones do not care therefore why would I.

Helping section was full of reported errors. @Stubbe-Unibet  came into a new place and decided to "clear things up".

He closed a bunch of discussions and marked them as "solved",but are they really solved? How many of You do not have a problem with a poker client?

And the main question is,are your problems solved by latest updates???

Exactly,they didn't!

So,poker team ( @Leo-Unibet , @Patric-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet , @Kris-Unibet  ),what is the purpose of reporting the problem when we know it will not be solved? Also,why dont we get answer why error is occuring? I bet we have a few brains,in community,that can contribute to You.Why dont You ask us?

We can all agree that client do not work properly,but I am not happy with the offers either.Must admit that Leo made a good MTT schedule.Nice tournamets with a nice hour gap,if I can sums up like that.

Think that here we can also make a bit of a progress.

Schedule can also be a bit rearranged.If more cusomers like 9-max MTTs over 6-max,IMO,those calls need to be answered.If we do not like late reg.in satellites,remove them.Etc.Running a polls,here and there,would help.

Notification popup needs to be unladen! Curent situation is unaccaptable! All promotions,and other usual "signals",goes through one output.

Unibet Open needs more marketing! Also,some destinations needs to go through some "checkpoints".I understand that London is attractive stop,considering that many customers are from UK, but for the rest of cusomers that destination is out of reach,even with a few € won with the package.Good thing is that "twitch crew" gone.I would like to see some members,or at least one,from community as ambassador.

@XY , good initiative with the thread and I appreciate the feedback, even though I disagree with much of it :) I'll try to adress all points related to poker:

1. Not caring about the customers. I have been a player since the day I turned 18 (and probably a bit before that as well ;)), I still play, I've worked as a customer service agent, CS analyst, CX analyst, community manager and now product manager. All positions have been with the customer at the center of everything, and I can assure that I care about the feedback and our customers in general! Almost the entire poker team, @Michael-Unibet@Patric-Unibet and @Kris-Unibet, have worked in CS, and we all try to keep the customer in mind in everything that we do.

I had only been in the team for a few weeks before we started the UAT group here on the community. An initiative that's all about more customer involvment and feedback. I believe I share - or at least is going to share - more details with this group than ALL of our competitors combined are sharing with their customers.

We also sent our the first poker survey focused around technical issues and going into more detail with the poker experience. A survey which asked many of the questions at the end of your post. Our recurring surveys with poker related questions have also been reviewed by myself, and I've requested for quite a few changes to be made.

I can't get this to make sense, unless we really care a lot about you guys and making your experience better.

2. Nothing happening with bugs. Here I not only disagree but can say that you're wrong. Bug fixing was a focus when V2 of the client was launched, but there has never been as much focus on it as there is today, if we look at the resources dedicated. That is a fact. The reconnection issue has been mitigated with the latest release - an issue we've had for years. The load issue (lobby not updating etc.) will likely be mitigated in the next release. That's the two biggest issues possibly being solved in 3 months from I started. In addition to this we'll soon have solved all issues on the Unibet end, so of which have been there for a long time - still a lot of issue on the provider end though.

I don't get your feedback about the cleanup of the bug reports section. If I've closed an issue it's because we believe it to be solved, and only in 2-3 cases I've been wrong (these have been reopened). If you think something was closed by mistake, please comment on the bug and I'll have a look at it. In the UAT group we've got a shared doc with every single bug that's relevant today, and I also believe the bug reports section to be up-to-date (some issues are missing, as they were never reported on here).

3. Are our problems solved in the latest update. No, and I'm sorry, but they won't be in the next update either. I wish we could fix everything in a matter of four weeks, but we simply don't have the resources for that. We are fixing things though, and I do believe the experience will be a whole lot better in 2 months with no serious load issue and a working hand history for instance. We're taking steps in the right direction, but Rome wasn't build in one day. It's also worth adding that if we've got 1 report of something and don't have log file etc. or details are missing in general, it's extremely difficult/impossible to do anything about it. I do look at every single report on here. 

4. Is the client in an amazing and error-free state today. No, certainly not. I'm on a plane right now to Malta, so I can't check the list, but I believe we've got just over 30 open bug reports right now - most of these bugs have very little impact on the experience.

I really hope you'll reconsider your stance. Customer feedback help us become better and for solving bugs it's extremely valuable. I won't comment on the promotion related feedback, as that's not really my area, but @Michael-Unibet - who'll be working with poker promotions - had his first day Monday. We're a full team now which hasn't been the case for a long time. Having more resources in the poker team will surely be a good thing :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I agree with XY with many points. As I have written previously I still feel the relevant informations still missing and transforming because the feedback's cahin is too long (customer, you guys, backoffice guy, parter, partner's contact person, partners man, who makes the solution and back). Albeit I think your communication is better, but you had leaks too. Just remeber when I asked Jeppe about the end of the contract of some ambassadors, he promised an answer and i was waiting, asking again, waiting, asking again, waiting, asking agian when I got something from you, but let's see it global: none of you told us, that many ambassadors left Unibet. I think that's interesting information for all.Oh, I almost forgot it: why ambassadors aren't active member of the community(IanSimpson level6?-and pops up here when he wants to help his friend about Milton Keynes hotel reservation or when somebody was kicked out of his stream, but no hand analysis or something more poker related thing, where are the others, why they don't post regularly here) ?

Now go to freerolls: you told us the miss of some freerolls on Sunday. Next Sunday those freerolls also didn't pop up. You have hade a decision on the background about the suspension of those freerolls, but nobody told that to players till they didn't ask it in the relevant topic.

There is always a big gap with the update of the promos (like february's winner sng or just leaderboards). There is almost a delay when you credit accounts with community wins (sometimes 1-2 days, but a week ly delay also isn't a surprize).  I don't know why you guys starting  a promo when you don't have time to keep an eyes on updates/payouts.

Superuser board, Clash of the Champions: should I say anything else?

Missed, lately updated general promotions: you put up a tennis promo this week but a similar one run last week too. I think it would be better promoting both (lack of time again).

Long story short: I don't think Unibet wants to make big efforts to keep this community alive. As I see you guys made it as "franchise" and this page will last till your zest will last.

@psrquack, I'll address the poker related stuff in a similar way to my previous reply:

1. Too long line of communication. I don't agree with this one, and I think it's significantly better than at any other bookmaker with more than 200 employees (we have close to 1500). For poker related stuff it goes like this:

• General poker feedback: Customer -> Poker team on here
  • Bug: Customer -> Poker team on here -> Tech on Unibet end. If it's a Relax issue: Customer -> Poker team on here -> Relax poker team -> Relax tech

We're a big organization, and we have to have proper processes in place. Removing links will in most cases make things less effective. Just imagine developers having to be on the community.

2. Ambassador contracts. Jeppe couldn't give you an answer at the time. Some contracts were negotiated last minute, and we don't (and shouldn't) communicate these things before something is final and signed. Once everything was in place, we could have written a post about the new ambassador team, I agree about that. As for the ambassadors on here, that's not for me to comment on.

3. no freerolls Sunday. This was all discussed in the UAT group, and I didn't see a need to post an explanation, as it was merely a service announcement that they wouldn't run - when the question was asked I was of course happy to answer, and I could have included in OP. The post about the 2nd week was indeed a bit late, but it was an extremely busy week, and that post was literally at the very bottom of my list of priorities. 

4. Clash of the champions. It was a completely different poker team and ambassador team back then, so I can't really comment on it. I know the guys liked the idea back then, but I guess it was extremely difficult to organize, and that's why it never happened. We can perhaps pick this up again soon.

5. Unibet doesn't want to keep the community alive. This is wrong. I do agree that we should have more employees on here, and not everything is perfect, but the company is committed, and especially the poker team and Relax see great value in it. 

Thanks for quick reply @Stubbe-Unibet ,really appreciate!
Especially such detailed,not usual replies that we get...we are aware,no bots,RNG,etc.Not by you,just to mention. 😃

Must agree that some things looks better,but saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc.
When you solve one problem after the update usually new one pop up.
Therefore,saying "we improved a lot" does not make a sense.
Saw,and went through,your survey.Second half of those questions were "what do you like on the other sites",but can you really compete with the biggest site? Or,can you take them as a guide? Do you have a source?
Doubt!
Therefore,IMO,best thing is to find another provider,as this one didnt expressed the best.

I am less and less interested to fight for better Unibet as dont see a progress,on a daily basics.I reported a few times missing promotion pages,typos in them,undefined rules,etc.For all markets,not just poker related.Next time all same,therefore what is the purpose?!

What I am missing is more interactions from Your side (company).

Once more,thanks for reply and hope you will guide us to the land of gold. 😉 
I guess I forgot to add that all customers that express their opinion will receive 1€ MTT ticket😞

@XY wrote:

Must agree that some things looks better,but saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc.

Saw,and went through,your survey.Second half of those questions were "what do you like on the other sites",but can you really compete with the biggest site? Or,can you take them as a guide? Do you have a source?

Doubt!

Therefore,IMO,best thing is to find another provider,as this one didnt expressed the best.

1. "saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc.". No, if everything else stays the same for the rest of the year, and we don't solve all critical bugs this year, there's definitely not anything to be proud of - I'll be very disappointed! However, solving it within two months is a very good start, and the "lobby not updating in real-time (and any other issue during UOS/SUnday/when there's a lot of traffic, is the load issue mentioned in my previous comment, which we'll hopefully have a significant improvement for in the next release.

2. Find another provider. I'm gonna be completely honest with you: looking from the outside in as a customer with very limited information about the whole operation, I get why you're saying this, and I would possibly have some of the same feelings, albeit not as extreme, if I was in your shoes. Now that I know more about the company, it's operations, it's history etc., I'm very happy with them as a provider, and I definitely don't see any point in looking for an alternative. We've been talking a lot about issues here, and it's really not fair to solely blame Relax for this. We, Unibet/Kindred, are the customer and ultimately decide the priorities. As I said before, bug fixing has never been prioritized to the extent it is today, and that's just as much our fault as the providers (if not more our fault). 

3. Survey. No,  in some aspecs we'll definitely never be able to compete with for example Stars; tournament prizepools a good example. However, a benchmark on technical performance is very valuable, and I want us to be very close to Stars in this aspect. We should try to be unique and the best in our own way, but it's still good to have information about the competitors :)

@Stubbe-Unibet  I apprecaite your answer and it seems I totally disappointed with our efforts telling the wrong thign only, but i reflected the things what could be better.

You wrote you are not a o person who can comment the lack of ambassadors presence here: then who can do it?

CharismaMan organised a great greyhound competition this year(the last when I won a freebet), but neither the posts nor the promotion wasn't available on the main page. I think you should avoid to happen this again next time and let the promo reach the main page to atract more people.

I'm still missing someone who can tell us about the licence things worldwide. For example an interactive map where we can play, what will happen when we move to another country (we need to create a new account like 4soul or we can keep the existing one like Davitsche). The new gambling law will replace the old one in Slovakia this summer, it would be great reading an official statement about the changes, will Unibet run for local licence or not. There is a trial against the existing gaming law of Hungary and Poland. What is Unibet's opinion about first Instance what do they expect etc.

Is there any change to create more badges? I didn't receive anything for the 2nd e-brthday and there are no new badges for a while.

It would be great if you could make something with the word filter by emails. If you are mailing other than english the filter doesn't show all the blocked words and when you correct one they block another one and then you should wait a couple of minutes till the next try to send the mail and it could start from the beginning.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Bug fixing has never been prioritized

Yuck!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

3. Survey. No,  in some aspects we'll definitely never be able to compete with for example Stars...We should try to be unique and the best in our own way,

The niche - a small man's monopoly! Not that difficult to understand...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

Doubt!

1. "saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc.". No, if everything else stays the same for the rest of the year, and we don't solve all critical bugs this year, there's definitely not anything to be proud of - I'll be very disappointed! However, solving it within two months is a very good start, and the "lobby not updating in real-time (and any other issue during UOS/SUnday/when there's a lot of traffic, is the load issue mentioned in my previous comment, which we'll hopefully have a significant improvement for in the next release.

2. Find another provider. I'm gonna be completely honest with you: looking from the outside in as a customer with very limited information about the whole operation, I get why you're saying this, and I would possibly have some of the same feelings, albeit not as extreme, if I was in your shoes. Now that I know more about the company, it's operations, it's history etc., I'm very happy with them as a provider, and I definitely don't see any point in looking for an alternative. We've been talking a lot about issues here, and it's really not fair to solely blame Relax for this. We, Unibet/Kindred, are the customer and ultimately decide the priorities. As I said before, bug fixing has never been prioritized to the extent it is today, and that's just as much our fault as the providers (if not more our fault). 

3. Survey. No,  in some aspecs we'll definitely never be able to compete with for example Stars; tournament prizepools a good example. However, a benchmark on technical performance is very valuable, and I want us to be very close to Stars in this aspect. We should try to be unique and the best in our own way, but it's still good to have information about the competitors :)

1.I am proud that you managed to "solve" that in such a short time,but then I wonder,what people before you were doing? Those problems are from B.C.,not something new.We will be better after next update became old proverb,but reality is that we didn't move a lot.

2.Only good thing that Relax produced is "Temple tumble" (slot)...it does not pay much,but is interesting.Have no idea if there is some bugs there,but probably are minor.Like,not seeing your "saldo". 😉

3.just like you don't wanna share your "personal" informations (company) with us,doubt that they will share with you.Or that you will find them anywhere.

I can tell you their advantages. Server base that is big as a hangar! Ultra light client! Simple icons! I dont need to see a duck avatar in 4k here. Etc.

Those are only poker aspects,not to mention support,live events...

It is not about prize pool or other things that are connected with money.I am sure majority didnt came here to play poker because of money,but things that makes you (company) different then competitors.Such as,no HUDs,no notes,etc.

I already repeting myself like an idiot but,I agree,be unique therefore listen us.Dont do 6-max in MTTs,because it is global trending,if majority likes them as 9-max,etc.

@pinki please comment related to topic,not something that is "not important" in this case. 😃

Might as well throw something in here, not that i expect anything to change but for some experience from player's side.

Cs: terrible just find it or to deal with, like mentioned by @XY If there were no community and good cs here, i probly wouldn't even enter my account ever again. And the bigger Kindred gets more terrible it also gets, time has shown that. Problem with dealing through community is though that sometimes you have to wait for awful long. Not blaiming you guys as there must be lot to take care of but anyways.

Offers/bonuses: What are those? In casino all we have is tournaments, pretty much all running in every Kindred so there are so many players that odds winning anything is same that doing lotto. If not worse. In sportsbook there are some freebets you can get sometimes or win boosts for betslips that have 3-5 bets, not that interesting. Or egaming, no i won't be doing those bets even if it is your interest to promote those. Poker i don't play much except freerolls so can't say about those promos, but good thing that those freerolls exist so i can lose my nerves without it costing me anything :D Sure you have some top secret formula that depositors get some bonuses time to time but since nobody knows what are limits to get anything, really not interesting. Some countries seem to have weekly bonuses, lucky for them but wondering what is the reason to put players in so different positions from where thay are?

Betting: wtf happened to betting and kambi? Outlook very messy, hard to find anything and like said odds missing and coming late, some weird errors that can't compine different leagues and so on. Why fix something that ain't broken??? Changes shouldn't be made just for changes but to improve.

I have couple of smaller sites that i do most of my gambling. Why? Oh so lovely cs, they are not just trained monkeys passing your business to other department or "clear cache and cookies" bs (has that ever worked in any problem?). They know what they are doing and have rights to fix things. I get bonuses for asking, they have transferred deposit to my account instant that didn't arrive for some reason, they have payed instant withdraws that are pending when i asked. And i am not any vip in those so that is apparently just their standard for good cs. Kind of what it used to be in unibet too over 10 years ago if time hasn't sweetened my memory.

The funniest thing is though that handshake email and thank you for taking your query. 3-4 same querys came from Kindred the same week and all others had some spins offered for answering. It is not even about the spins but the thought that they had to manually add them so there is some appreciation towards your "job" and not just some automated email.

And poker bugs is the same if you ask me. I don´t think no one enjoys sending them just that someday it might be ok? Maybe if there were some appreciation in form of goodies you would get more feedback instead you expect that players care so much to get your poker working for free? Surely you understand it can be frustrating?

But i think they are currently trying to ban online gambling in Finland too so who knows how long this fun will last. It may just be good thing for others if countries are banned and less customers.

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

There is a trial against the existing gaming law of Hungary and Poland. What is Unibet's opinion about first Instance what do they expect etc.

@psrquack  any article about that trial ?

Sorry, I wrote it wrong, I read about the trial in the case of Hungary only. I bet you are interested in a polish case, currently seems little hope for the change as the last sentence of this article says.

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  I apprecaite your answer and it seems I totally disappointed with our efforts telling the wrong thign only, but i reflected the things what could be better.

You wrote you are not a o person who can comment the lack of ambassadors presence here: then who can do it?

CharismaMan organised a great greyhound competition this year(the last when I won a freebet), but neither the posts nor the promotion wasn't available on the main page. I think you should avoid to happen this again next time and let the promo reach the main page to atract more people.

I'm still missing someone who can tell us about the licence things worldwide. For example an interactive map where we can play, what will happen when we move to another country (we need to create a new account like 4soul or we can keep the existing one like Davitsche). The new gambling law will replace the old one in Slovakia this summer, it would be great reading an official statement about the changes, will Unibet run for local licence or not. There is a trial against the existing gaming law of Hungary and Poland. What is Unibet's opinion about first Instance what do they expect etc.

Is there any change to create more badges? I didn't receive anything for the 2nd e-brthday and there are no new badges for a while.

It would be great if you could make something with the word filter by emails. If you are mailing other than english the filter doesn't show all the blocked words and when you correct one they block another one and then you should wait a couple of minutes till the next try to send the mail and it could start from the beginning.

I appreciate the feedback, and it's absolutely fine to focus on the bad things, as long as it's constructive :)

Updates and comment on licensing changes will never happen on here. The company is worth 21,494M SEK, and it'd honestly be slightly insane (and illegal if I'm not mistaken) if we started commenting on sensitive and confidential licensing topics. These things will be communicated in Kindred Group quarterly updates and on the corporate website. For specific accounts and moving between different legislations, it's a really complex matter, but if you move to a country with it's own license (Estonia, Denmark, UK, Belgium, France, Italy etc., you'll generally have to create a new account). As it's a complex matter, it's honestly easiest for both parties if the customer asks CS for an answer on his/her personal case. It's not like we've got thousands of active customers moving to another country every week. 

@XY wrote:

1.I am proud that you managed to "solve" that in such a short time,but then I wonder,what people before you were doing? Those problems are from B.C.,not something new.We will be better after next update became old proverb,but reality is that we didn't move a lot.

1. I can't comment much on things in the past, and I honestly don't see much value in it either - let's be conscious about it but focus on the present and the future :) I think the poker team did a great job, and I've got huge respect for Christophe's work. Both moving from Microgaming to own network and then later on launching V2 were huge projects. 

As for 6max vs 9, there was actually just a 4 percentage point difference in the satisfaction (higher satisfaction with the selection of 6max). Thereby not said it's not something we won't look closer at, but we don't have any data to back up the claim that the players really want a lot more 9.

@Livertool wrote:

And poker bugs is the same if you ask me. I don´t think no one enjoys sending them just that someday it might be ok? Maybe if there were some appreciation in form of goodies you would get more feedback instead you expect that players care so much to get your poker working for free? Surely you understand it can be frustrating?

1. Everything reported will be looked at and fixed. With about 30 bugs at the moment, we obviously can't work on them all, and we're only working at a few at a time, based on their impact on the experience and how difficult they are to fix.

2. We are actually testing an incentive in the UAT group, but this is not something I'm sure will fit the public community. By helping us with info about the bugs (can't explain how much I appreciate the feedback on here! It's making such a big difference!), you make it easier for us to reproduce the bug and ultimately fix it = a better experience for you as a player. 

@XY wrote:

hexa.thumb.png.b79e454a255bf7867962213842a84515.png

@Stubbe-Unibet talking about no disconnections...it reconnected pretty quickly (10sec),but still.

Not to mention "psiho"music that goes on and on on one table.Sound Glitch.Not first time that I experienced it.

The latest release improved the clients ability to reconnect. Today, the client should be able to reconnect in a timely fashion (there will of course still be exceptions, like if it's an issue on customer end), which wasn't always the case before. Disconnections are extremely complicated, and in the vast majority of cases it's because of an issue on the customers end (not saying that is the case in this particular case, as I'll need the log file to comment on that). Disconnection improvements is something we will look into later as well, but for now other issues have a higher priority (hand history being slow/not loading and the load issue causing lobbies etc. to have delay/show incorrect information are examples.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

a better experience for you as a player. 

Kind of knew that this will be one of the reasoning. What ever happened to it that companies bring working platforms to market? Rather than beta versions which players can use their money on and then help make it better, don't make sense to me. But it is not just Unibet so you are no worse than other big brands out there.

That UAT is improve though. Better late than never :)

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

a better experience for you as a player. 

Kind of knew that this will be one of the reasoning. What ever happened to it that companies bring working platforms to market? Rather than beta versions which players can use their money on and then help make it better, don't make sense to me. But it is not just Unibet so you are no worse than other big brands out there.

That UAT is improve though. Better late than never :)

That's obviously always the goal, but it's easier to make an error-free toaster than a complicated game or poker client. Just look at Fortnite; the most popular game today with hundreds of developers working on it. Still, every time there's a release, new bugs are introduced. When you have as many releases as us or Fortnite/Epic, making every release error-free is not exactly an easy teask :) 

I agree here is still some bugs, but the main thing and main focus now must be in security improvment and attracting of recreational players. With some bugs you can play but if you have a lack of recreational players you can't play :)

Here is a big sportbook, big casino, it would be great if you will bring some recreational players from casino to poker

I don't want to look at fortnite :puking:

I think this is getting a bit off topic here but just saying if players would have chosen not to play until major issues were fixed in poker, fortnite or what ever, upgrades would have happened a lot faster than in five years. Even if it is just 2% of revenue. Smaller companies don't have that advantage, they have to bring good and finished products or no one will even try to start using them.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

Disconnection improvements is something we will look into later as well, but for now other issues have a higher priority (hand history being slow/not loading and the load issue causing lobbies etc. to have delay/show incorrect information are examples.

Hope I misunderstood this words @Stubbe-Unibet .

How can you say hand history/late lobby update is something that have an advantage over stable,strong connection???

Hands need to be played in order to review it later,if I am not mistaken.

@Sweeedeeen appreciate your opinion,but think it is a bit "selfish".I understand that you are high stake cash game player,therefore most of bugs avoids you.Disconnections does not affect you like MTTs players,you dont have a 5min breaks,that often starts even you are in a hand,you dont get annoying notifications that 1€ Singularity is about to start,or similar related to MTTs,etc.

I agree,though,that we all need recreational players,but would you recommend to somebody to play poker in current situation?

Dont understand about security? Do you have suspicious of breaking the rules?

Agree with Livertoo l ,comparing a video game,that have over 10,000 little details and actions,with poker client,that have a 4-5 simple tasks,is nonsense!

*why Livertoo l is forbidden word? 🤣  Get hearts instead of name...

@XY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

Disconnection improvements is something we will look into later as well, but for now other issues have a higher priority (hand history being slow/not loading and the load issue causing lobbies etc. to have delay/show incorrect information are examples.

Hope I misunderstood this words @Stubbe-Unibet .

How can you say hand history/late lobby update is something that have an advantage over stable,strong connection???

Hands need to be played in order to review it later,if I am not mistaken.

Right now we don't have any known issue with disconnections. Thereby not said it's impossible we could improve the connection. All disconnection issues I've reviewed since I started, they were because of a connection issue on the customers end (apart from the 2 or so times we've had server issues). Now that the reconnect is working and we don't have a known disconnect bug, we can't really do much in terms of connection improvements. However, I want to get this thoroughly tested and see if we could possibly improve something, but this is not something I can prioritize above for instance the load issue.

@XY wrote:

Agree with Livertoo l ,comparing a video game,that have over 10,000 little details and actions,with poker client,that have a 4-5 simple tasks,is nonsense!

No, it's not nonsense at all. Obviously not identical softwares, but it was to show that even the most popular game has bugs and see new bugs all the time (also bad ones). Fortnite is more complex, but I believe they've also got +50 times more developers. You can also look at other poker clients. Everyone got fairly serious issues and far from an error-free experience (Stars are doing very well, but comparing their software with ours is just as much "nonsense" as comparing our client to Fortnite - none of it is nonsense, but it's obviously very different softwares and situations). 

A poker client might seem simple if you don't known anything about software development, but I can assure you it's pretty damn complex. Don't know what 4-5 simple tasks you're thinking about. In Fortnite you could say there're 5 simple tasks as well, but that doesn't make any sense: Join game -> Move -> Loot -> Build -> Shoot.

Archived