Koljamen road from 46 to 1000 through Unibet Universe

Koljamen

@psrquack yeah, currently trying to double up to get 10NL ticket

got 10e MTT in HyperQ

and played sone cash, but busted in Multiverse

2020-04-12_100049.png.3099742956bdf8b6656c208129a60149.png

Late reged with no intention to add-on

K8o on SB, BT limps, I shove my 12 BB, BB calls with A10s and it's it - bad steal?

BR 40e +5eMTT+10MTT

• Like 1

I find a little bit risky playing a rebuy/addon tourney with only one shot and generally a single 2/3BB raise would be enough for the steal but if you have so little chips then on dry board you will be also committed to the pot with 8-9BB's and allin as second barrel would be the next action on your site mostly of the cases if no scary A is on the board (if you have balls you could also represent an ace but my expriences say if you get called after raise then 80% of the players would go with Ax). Long story short the allin is a little bit risky for me, but you have to accumulate chips, so it's not so bad move as it seems.

• Like 1

Good luck!

Aren't you a bit underrolled for the games you are playing though? Even with a really good ROI you are not going to finish in the money about half the time for 5 max SNGs, so even the best player in the world could easily go busto there.

Probably with 16€ the lowest stake cash and SNG would be best but even then it's a bit risky.

But if you are willing to take a big risk of going bust then go for it I guess :)

• Like 5

@Koljamen Hey man, i think you should focus on UOS Nano MTTs, yes you might hit some miracle run and win big by playing out of your bankroll but that only feeds on the delusion that will eventually put you in a bad place, maybe delay your progress for months or possibly years.
  • Like 5

@Koljamen  I think you didn´t understand my claim properly, because even if you played your bankroll up to a billion that wouldn´t prove me wrong.

As for a possible ROI at 4€ SNGs, 10% is definitely possible, but you have to know your stuff very well, which presumably,  given the fact that you don´t understand simple bankroll management, isn´t the case here.

This isn´t ment as an insult, it´s a piece of advice from a professional who thinks you have a serious leak which makes itself seen before any cards are dealt.

• Like 3

@Dennis_ You are absolutely right. I'm doing it all wrong. I know that. But this is just my way. I would rather bust my 20e in one week but with a chance to win big, then grind 50+ 1eSnG a day with a chance to make 50 bucks a month. But thank you for your concern and good luck i your poker career.

• Like 2