Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Finally some ITM, but small one. I need FT. Better luck next time.

2020-04-15_185758.png2020-04-15_191220.png

BR 69e

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

I'm done trying to double up in 25NL. It did a number on me and on my bamkroll.

So now I'm going try to focus on 5max 4-10e SnG and show some insane ROI, also will grind MTT Q's to UOS

2020-04-21_145025.png

BR 16e

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Good luck!

Aren't you a bit underrolled for the games you are playing though? Even with a really good ROI you are not going to finish in the money about half the time for 5 max SNGs, so even the best player in the world could easily go busto there.

Probably with 16€ the lowest stake cash and SNG would be best but even then it's a bit risky.

But if you are willing to take a big risk of going bust then go for it I guess Smile

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

You have no business playing 25NL when you have €70 in your account.
No matter how good you are or think you are, if you have 3 BI's in your account you are always gonna play suboptimal at best.

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
@Koljamen Hey man, i think you should focus on UOS Nano MTTs, yes you might hit some miracle run and win big by playing out of your bankroll but that only feeds on the delusion that will eventually put you in a bad place, maybe delay your progress for months or possibly years.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I can only stress out on what has already been said. With that bankroll management your risk of ruin is 90%+, and that is only if you actually beat the games you play

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

@FreedoM Thanks for advice, man) Now I grind MTT Qualif. I got that 10e ticket from 0.40e, so it's not doing harm to my BR.

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

@Dennis_ I'll do what I can to prove you wrong. I can show nice 10%+ ROI in 4e 5max SnG's. All I need it's a couple of good runs in MTT's and not withdraw too fast and too much.

0 Likes