Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13
@yarik_gr, hahaha that is a lot to say. It's always tough when you are at the tables Wink

@anyone, thanks for your words, very kind of you. In my opinion yarik_gr is the best at the stake, super solid player, he doesn't spew chips like me, so I have a lot of respect when playing against him.

It is really hard to think about someone who stands out really, but when I see that a community member is at the table, I know it is gonna be hard to get to the money.

Cheers, guys!
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@yarik_gr @EL_HEFAZO do you regularly play with your own aliases? Don't you think regs get used to your play.Wonder

Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@yarik_gr @EL_HEFAZO do you regularly play with your own aliases? Don't you think regs get used to your play.Wonder

@GR1ZZL3R that's an ambiguous question and I can talk a lot about it. Anyway, I don't want to grind just for money. I know that some guys like El can adjust their game against me (like I can do it against them), but also it's a lot of fun to play against the people you know. As I recommended Unibet to the all the my friends who I know in real life, it's always fun to battle each other. I even played some tables where I knew all the 4 opponents (in real life or just guys who I talked with about poker here). I mean, that of cause that's a "-EV," but I don't really think that it's costs me too much, because >%90 of players are newbies and don't know me or just don't care about adjusting their game. I think that if player is good, he will recognize me (or mark me like a not a bad one) after a couple of games and if he is a beginner it doesn't matter for him what alias I use to play with. Smile

So, it's better for me to play with %19 ROI and fun than with %20 ROI and boring grinding (not my actual numbers, but I think it's close). Smile  And I want to note once more that my approach is only works on that stake.

anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

@EL_HEFAZOthen I have been battling the two best at the levels, you and @yarik_gr Smile Been fun games and you both seem to be good dudes with a nice attitude! 

Are any of you familiar with SNGWizard? Been having thoughts to buy it. Only playing at sites where no HUD's can be used. Would need a tool to crunch some ICM-situations. If you guys have other suggestions please let me knowSmile

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13
@successlaw, thanks for asking and sorry for not updating often enough. I have been very busy this month IRL: my sister just had a baby and I am preparing a trip to northern Chile to spend holidays with my brother's family so I have been playing on and off. I will be updating this thread before leaving home (monday 17th).

Cheers!