Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

@Raulescul91 wrote:
Nice dude, I am also in a transition from mtts to sngs, but can't get near the volume u put in, kinda burn out way earlier than in mtts,gotta work harder. Good spreadsheet also! GG

GL, mate!

Here you (and anyone who wants it) can get the spreadsheet, you just have to replace the data with the number of games you win, get second or lose according to the stake you play. If you have any question shout me out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n1WYc0fceSho2mbnaulfRjboqaETeXeGjEV8I8YI2ss/edit?usp=sharing

Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

We just played one together with you and @yarik_gr, and all of us finished on the podium, felt like a community SNG Smile (except i played w different alias...) You didnt make profit this time, but i see its rare, you do great. I will keep coming back to your blog. 

But how can you play so many SNG`s? I like them too, for me the most profitable game on Unibet, but i play 5-6 in two hours and i get bored. Geek

GL at the tables!

EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13
@cris1285, thanks for your words, mate.

And you are right @yarik_gr is one of the toughest opponents at the micros. In general, I always have fun when playing against any community member, it is never easy to beat them. Keep seeing you at the tables!
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

• €1 SNG played: 120 (1st: 32/2nd: 28/L: 60)
  • ROI: 21,40%
  • Profit: €25,68

Month-to-date results:

Screenshot_16.png

See you at the tables, GL!

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

I got to ask... what Country do you live in?  Because I have to try and convince the wife Smile

0 Likes
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

@Sect7G wrote:

I got to ask... what Country do you live in?  Because I have to try and convince the wife Smile

Hey @Sect7G, I'm from Chile. Even though It is not the cheapest country in South America, you can do well here grinding small stakes.

I live by my own so If I had a family to mantain I don't think my grind would work Smile

GL!

Esir Rank 11
Rank 11

Keep up the good work. I'm playing cash but I'll keep an eye on your blog. Your determination might motivate me to keep grinding when I don't feel like doing it.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13
@Esir, thanks, mate. I will try to do my best. GL at the cash tables!
0 Likes
Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

But how can you play so many SNG`s? I like them too, for me the most profitable game on Unibet, but i play 5-6 in two hours and i get bored. Geek

Seems like you 1-2 tabling @cris1285

You have to add more tables in future, it's more profitable to play 9 tables with %10 ROI than 2 tables with %20 ROI. Multitablenig causes lots of mistakes and missclicks, especially in the beginning, but you need to add them one by one to get used to, not 9 tables at once. Smile

Mine ROI is little smaller then @EL_HEFAZO ROI, but I' also play 9 tables and it takes about 2.5 hours to play 50 games, I usually start playing early, when volume is not so big, so I can play up to 200 games when I'm in a good mood, but I'm playing not every day.

Good luck in moving up, El!