Keeping Track of my Micro 5-max SNG Grind

EL_HEFAZO

Hi, guys and gals. How are you doing?

I do grind 1 and 2 euros SNG everyday, and believe it or not I make a living out of it (third world cheap country here). 

I wanted to keep track of my daily results and share them with you in order to stay motivated because volume this month has been low from my part and winrate has a dropped a bit in comparison to last month. 

Month-to-date results:

Screenshot_14.thumb.png.e55bb0e2bff9916875853f250824d114.png

Since I am super-overrolled for the stakes I play I dont have any goals regarding building a roll. Just want to make enough money to pay the bills as I have been doing this year. But I would like to be playing 4 and 10 euro SNGs by early next year.

See you at the tables, guys and gals.

Thanx for reading!

• Like 17

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@successlaw, hey.

I usually play 10 tables at a time and 8-9 when I am not focused enough. I also have to keep an eye when I am sitting out at some SNG: not because of not being able to keep up the pace but because of tables not popping up as they should or client getting disconnected.

This month I am averaging 100 SNG per day (medium volume imo). It takes me about two 3-hours session to reach 100 SNG, but from now on i will try to average 150 SNG per day.

See you at the tables!

• Like 1

@Raulescul91 wrote:

Nice dude, I am also in a transition from mtts to sngs, but can't get near the volume u put in, kinda burn out way earlier than in mtts,gotta work harder. Good spreadsheet also! GG

GL, mate!

Here you (and anyone who wants it) can get the spreadsheet, you just have to replace the data with the number of games you win, get second or lose according to the stake you play. If you have any question shout me out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n1WYc0fceSho2mbnaulfRjboqaETeXeGjEV8I8YI2ss/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 5

We just played one together with you and @yarik_gr, and all of us finished on the podium, felt like a community SNG 😃 (except i played w different alias...) You didnt make profit this time, but i see its rare, you do great. I will keep coming back to your blog. 

But how can you play so many SNG`s? I like them too, for me the most profitable game on Unibet, but i play 5-6 in two hours and i get bored. :geek:

GL at the tables!

• Like 1

@Sect7G wrote:

I got to ask... what Country do you live in?  Because I have to try and convince the wife :)

Hey @Sect7G, I'm from Chile. Even though It is not the cheapest country in South America, you can do well here grinding small stakes.

I live by my own so If I had a family to mantain I don't think my grind would work :). 

GL!

• Like 4

But how can you play so many SNG`s? I like them too, for me the most profitable game on Unibet, but i play 5-6 in two hours and i get bored. :geek:

Seems like you 1-2 tabling @cris1285

You have to add more tables in future, it's more profitable to play 9 tables with %10 ROI than 2 tables with %20 ROI. Multitablenig causes lots of mistakes and missclicks, especially in the beginning, but you need to add them one by one to get used to, not 9 tables at once. 😃

Mine ROI is little smaller then @EL_HEFAZO ROI, but I' also play 9 tables and it takes about 2.5 hours to play 50 games, I usually start playing early, when volume is not so big, so I can play up to 200 games when I'm in a good mood, but I'm playing not every day.

Good luck in moving up, El!

• Like 6

Very interesting posts. 👍

I usually play 4 tables max as if I raise or 3-bet I like to see what their reaction time is, is it snap call or re-raise or a slower thinking player, and even if I'm not in the hand I like to see what showdowns happen, which is not easy when cascaded or stacked. Are you not bothered watching opponents @EL_HEFAZO?

@Bing__ When I start up I usually wait a couple of levels before starting the next one, 2-3 levels each table before I have 4, then I'm not usuall HU on more than a couple at a time, how about others?

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

:laugh: A lot of poker zombies in this topic! I like that and I hope you move up in stakes, I'm patiently waiting...🆒

Maybe you guys should advance your stats keeping a little and look at your ROI, depending on the number of open tables. You'd be surprised what you see there...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"