cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi, guys and gals. How are you doing?

I do grind 1 and 2 euros SNG everyday, and believe it or not I make a living out of it (third world cheap country here). 

I wanted to keep track of my daily results and share them with you in order to stay motivated because volume this month has been low from my part and winrate has a dropped a bit in comparison to last month. 

Month-to-date results:

Screenshot_14.png

Since I am super-overrolled for the stakes I play I dont have any goals regarding building a roll. Just want to make enough money to pay the bills as I have been doing this year. But I would like to be playing 4 and 10 euro SNGs by early next year.

See you at the tables, guys and gals.

Thanx for reading!

38 REPLIES
Bing__ Rank 12
Rank 12

Wishing you run good man Cheeky

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@EL_HEFAZO Sending good vibes your way! Cash

giphyYou Got This!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12
GN1991 Rank 10
Rank 10

@EL_HEFAZO Nice work, dude Thumbs Up I basically build my BR from SNG too Smile

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey,

How many tables do you play at the same time ? And also how many a day ?

Good luck !

EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12

@successlaw, hey.

I usually play 10 tables at a time and 8-9 when I am not focused enough. I also have to keep an eye when I am sitting out at some SNG: not because of not being able to keep up the pace but because of tables not popping up as they should or client getting disconnected.

This month I am averaging 100 SNG per day (medium volume imo). It takes me about two 3-hours session to reach 100 SNG, but from now on i will try to average 150 SNG per day.

See you at the tables!

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi,

Wow ! 10 tables same time sounds crazy to me. Do you stack them or play them title?

Good luck!

Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
Nice dude, I am also in a transition from mtts to sngs, but can't get near the volume u put in, kinda burn out way earlier than in mtts,gotta work harder. Good spreadsheet also! GG
EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12

@successlaw wrote:

Hi,

Wow ! 10 tables same time sounds crazy to me. Do you stack them or play them title?

Good luck!

Generally I cascade them. 

Good luck to you too!

0 Likes