Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I just read atm the great news. Congratulations @MadAdo and wish the best your family. Thumbs Up

... we win together.
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Well after my 30+ HX "play" I stands with 1.5x AND 25x multipliers choice. I straight away think "yeah it is 1.5x not so bad today" ... but it flips! I played by using 2€ HX ticket since it will be expiring soon. All at all nice "freeroll" oportunity to won 50€ in couple minutes Cash Consider my personal stats roughly 1 of 10 I tend to think this could be a good SHOT. And it was UNTIL I run into rockets 2 times to the same player Haha I did not hold AKs and ATo obvious. Just interesting 50c is that I could win hands like:

T2o, 94o, 73o ... couple of such "no so premium" !!!

So I will consider folding all ≥JT hands and try to rush all of ≤ T9 hands ... just to find the "optimal HX" strategy/ranges.

Glad that won 2 HU SNG in a row to accomplish today's mission ... (one of them won from 240 chips after lost flip AT < 99)

MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Today was willing for following receipt:

- won 100€ HexaPRO ticket in today's flip tournament (chance 1 of 1.085)

- spin 1.000x multiplier (1 of 100.000)

- insta fold to finish 2nd (12.000€ instead of 8.000€)

Point is: earn 4.000€ just by pressing FOLD button

Problem is that there are too many variables involved,vso let's make some profit tomorrow Smile Cash 1

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@MadAdo  you must speak with @FreedoM  ...  he is an expert in Hexa HighrollersSmile

tenor.gif

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki wrote:

@MadAdo  you must speak with @FreedoM  ...  he is an expert in Hexa HighrollersSmile

tenor.gif

giphyNice Needle!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Manage to won 3x HX today ... first time ever won bigger than 1,5 and adjust my stats to 5 of 37!!!

Use strategy as already mentioned before:

Spoiler

So K2 > AK, Q3 > K2 and so on ... + glad to won 1200 : 300 lead !!! New year, new approach ...

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Hey, I'm just curious for the next slice of the interview. Please keep them coming!

MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@psrquack  welcome on the train! I have one more follower last days ... Very Happy

The "thing" is that there is no next slice of interview anymore, I just told already what I would like to and story ends here since a while Sleepy

OKAY, one thing happened last weekend (last Sunday) -> I do really my best to gain '10K Freeroll ticket' Cash so pass all needed 25 Advent missions (skip nearly all "HX-pro" as far as I know what they all about ... - you can see from my previous 'slices') ... so I got an entry, but we have celebration in family and I'm comming home quite late (19:xx CET) ... no big-fish as there HAD TO BE 50 mins. late registration! BUT, I tried to slept my 2nd son born only couple weeks ago (my best slice ever). I just failed as it is not so easy every day as you can read from all clever 'book for parents' Cheeky ... never mind, I managed to open client and really try to register-in (have more than 2 minutes for it) -> but Poker GOD decide that it won't be the case that day (client frozen, lobby messed, I restart client, etc.) ... finally I hit the "Register" button (still in green -> 35 seconds to go) ... but NOTHING happened. Have no eyes to cry as I just lost chance to take a 'free' shot at 30- 2500. Got a little bit fed-up, but there is nothing what I can do with it -> if client/lobby/registration works as expected I will be there "in time" Smile but ... Secret

Note: I will add my "nano cash game strategy" slice next time this week and that will close this blog since there are many of much more interesting ones which I'm following and read/watch/play on a regularly basis Thumbs Up Wish all of you very nice year and make every day count !!! Lovekiss

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

A shame the blog is coming to an end, this is my first time reading it and I like the format, gl in your next adventure!