Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@pinki  as I stated in the very beginning: "Advent mission = !my main goal!" I was really confident with my hand in many ways:

- there is still a 4 outs for full-house (4 of 46 cards) as I did not expect someone could have Aces or Jacks (very unpredictable)

- no real hand to get me already behind (AA, JJ, 55, 66 - very, very unlikely to happen here)

- I moved all-in on turn to protect my 2 pairs (only lucky draws could call me here - which I will like to - why not ?)

- I expect that I will no 4-way lose my hand here!

- I got enough suck-outs yesterday on HexaPROBingo !

- will accept also that 1MTT (+100 bonus points got already) ... my free 1MTT will be expired tomorrow! Lost only my time (as usual)

- no payjump in that one, so will be okay for 2 folds coming as well Smile that guy behind me was ultra-super-passive player, so no big fish to knocked him out soon

- I don't like playing those "high-roller" MTTs where buy-in bigger than my beating 'nano-stakes' Rofl

MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Well - it seems that nobody likes this Blog except of @pinki. So I have 1 active reader now! What a shame of me Veryangry

I'm playing todays Advent mission -> won 5x from button (so back on cash after roughly 1 week of pause) ... getting nice 2,5 BI profit for short 25mins. session (6 tables).

For all those of you who CARES about => STRATEGY used on NL4 tables:

-> play as tight as possible (or ABC poker)

-> if flopped good = get for the value!

-> it is not a shame to FOLD (earn/save money by folding)

-> bluff occasionally and whenever decide to bluff use at least 3/4 of pot size !!!

-> introduce squeezing especially for case of 'solid' table (no donks/bingo players) and somewhat playable hand!

-> be patient and chip&chair

-> leave table once gather full BI and you feel it is enough for now

-> never re-buy, better leave the table you busted-out no matter how!

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@MadAdo keep going ... give us the ideas/thoughts  and results of the sessions. such challenges/blogs  are self-motivating especially on mircos.  that's why I also started my own - General on the plus I think Rofl

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@MadAdo im waiting for @GR1ZZL3R  challenge ...  it can be a hard ride Smile  Game for the throne of challengesCool

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@MadAdo @pinki Don't worry I am a silent fan that at sometime reads every thread on this site. Geek

I don't always reply because I am quite busy at the moment, it seems the more spare time I have the more I have to do.

Cash game strategy at the micros and nano tourneys are bigger subjects than they first appear so replying in depth would take a long time but you both seem fine at the moment, keep it going. The new challenge for me starts in the new year and will be a three pronged attack, a new blog after Christmas, there's a lot going on at this time, tourneys, challenges, Calendars all over the place etc, and I still haven't tidied up my Dublin and Manchester posts, will do so over the weekend while watching football, and will keep my eyes on you.rotate black and white GIF

It Is What It Is
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R, @pinki  wow, so you my 2 readers now Geek Feel really great now! Rofl

MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

Heart ULTRA breaking NEWS Heart became father 2nd time today early morning, so that is my story of the year for sure !!!

Biggest victory ever, never proud more on my family. We all so happy and glad for new member of us ... Jazzhands

Happy weekend for every1, me the luckiest man In Love

FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@MadAdo wrote:

Heart ULTRA breaking NEWS Heart became father 2nd time today early morning, so that is my story of the year for sure !!!

Biggest victory ever, never proud more on my family. We all so happy and glad for new member of us ... Jazzhands

Happy weekend for every1, me the luckiest man In Love

giphyHeart

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal

Congrats @MadAdoHeart. I know how proud a father can feel in moments like these. My daughter was born in August this year, feels good man Smile. Congrats again!

/Ray