Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Wow, it seems like I became "true" HX beast last days Rofl  It is really super EASY when you HOLD your hands finally ...

HX.pngHX beast ? :-)

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I just read it will be a new gambling legislation in your country. Do you have any information about the changes?

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@psrquack wrote:

I just read it will be a new gambling legislation in your country. Do you have any information about the changes?

I PM you about it - do not want to talk about 'politic' here (like our friend @WuDu) ...

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Today PLO story ... you know that situation - already in nice profit and have checked "leave next BB" just folding most of the time until than.

Than something can already happen:

p1.pngdecent hand, let's see flopp2.pngflopped nuts as usuallp3.pnggetting trapped (70:30) as usall as well

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

what games do you guys play? asking for a friend Smile 

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Another day, another story Very Happy - just the Poker GOD pray all well-prepared.

Here a prove, that I know the basic rules of PLO (loosing my last hand for chip-lead (510k pot)):

tickiet.pngTICKIET please :-)

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Well, played sooo badly last weekend, that managed to lost roughly 1/2 bankroll (as I'm a ultra-micro-stakes player so far, we are talking about couple euros, but it hurts the same) !!!

Getting really disappointed by HX pro (I used my 5 tickets to pass Mission part 1) both time played for juicy 15 prizepool (which is as boost for my tiny bankroll as Supernova for many of you). Both time accumulate 900-1000 chips, but did not hold for 1st shortstack, than for second and another to loose 3 somewhat playable hands in a row ... This leads me back to my theory that worst hand you pick in HX pro, the better! Seems like it is a golden rule as far as I'm really unable to hold pairs (any rank) or connected picture cards ... and you simply cannot won it by folding Smirk

To finish my Sunday, manage to "near bubble" for all 3: 5th Anniversary (no bounty, but I fight for 3 of them), 1k, 3k Mission freerolls all time did not hold my pocket pairs when I need "only" 1 double-up to reach ITM ... what to say at the end:

NO place/time for crying Waterfall anymore -> chip & chair & smile Thumbs Up !

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I think that theory about the worst hands are better in HexaPro isn't true. This tourney needs a very good heads up skills and odds reading skills. Blinds grwing so fast, that you are forced to widen your range and that may occur situations in where the worst starting hands may win. It seems a pure gamble, but if you don't have at least advanced skills then you can't beat it. Btw I hope you will win more than you lost next week.

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Not playing 5mans so much, but here we go:

stacks.pngwas quite decent "behind" in HU!

Spoiler
bink.pngBink 5man - ohh man!

All about we all loved so much - when you play good and RUN even more good !!! (aka GOD like mode) Ok Cash Heart

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

Well, just finishing March missions and thus tend to play couple of S&G ... so I ran as terrible as loosing 7 out of 9 HU !!! (never played such bad to be honest) ...

The last one went guite good:

just 1 hand.pngSolid lead after couple of hands ...

But than HX pro 'syndrome' caught me and I was unable to finish it my way ... just loosing all pots no matter if AIPF or All-in on flop, turn or even river Geek

down to 4BB.pngyou should play any 2 and it could looks totally different ...

Stop looking backward - chip & chair and SMILE!

bink HU.pngNever give-up!