Interview with "just another" falling STAR!

MadAdo

@laifstaile wrote:

@MadAdothank god that i had to "play" only 2 hand against u in 3k july mission toury....

Q: But tell me why ( @laifstaile ), please ?

A: I managed to "FOLD" into the ITM somehow, but is the min-cash always worth such play/strategy ? ... I mean that before last 100 to go I was sitting somewhere around 30-35 place and I think that not even stealing blinds from this time ... so at the end I was sitting at 2BB before the direct bubble - and YES as I was on BB I call SB steal and get knock-out (on the very last ITM place 😏 )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Q: something to share with ?

A: after last update I noticed that getting double-vision (swear to not drinking during PLAY) way too often ... 🤫 (not case of ACES of course)

856205034_Doublevision.png.9f86a1bbe2c0b655e8eceb4d7e0c0038.png

Other than that -> can you beat me (I did not HACK it - yet :Geek: ) ?

1805927898_UOSslot.png.691e97e845b23c4a7095ff818ccb72e8.png
  • Like 7

Q: so are you turning CG pro 👍 last 2 days ? 🤣

A: got (after nearly 10 weeks) a session after which I escaped with nice 5BI+ profit :popeye:

Current CG tickets stash:

2111826568_CGticketsstash.png.519c5301aa6647295eb00a8d3c4f1e01.png

Q: so that means that the money goes your way always ? 🤫

A: YES, that is for sure a case ... otherwise, won't generate ANY profit :speechless:

SO1-turn.png.d9b3865dfe99693939ac59b01ea0b3ed.pngSO1-showdown.png.a7bd25180aeb69cc3aae8c9137f37dc4.png185583223_SO2-holecards.png.d414133d70897747c11db46ee873c4fb.pngSO2-action.png.2f99706bf77d98b32d756d16f9e5af9e.pngSO2-showdown.png.4bddb754161bab2ac225d5d2d858a504.png
When you have around 20eur BR in your CG tickets, loosing 2 such pots in a row (5 minutes timespan) should hurt a little bit ... cause additional +10eur should matter quite a lot (aka boosting 50% of a CG tickets) - just can't won everything :D otherwise I will turn PRO and sitting there all day long 😪
  • Like 7

Q: Are you able to printing money forever ?

A: ... obviously not a case :teardrop:

306917151_CGticks.png.6bda98bdfa69dcf9858c8e7bc65b880a.png

Profit is a profit, but when you have an appetite - the expectations goes way too high maybe :Tongue: Mix of little bit suck-out, tilting, exhausted, not concentrated, playing bad, running bad, loosing bad ... :Speechless: and you got what you deserved :Thumbsup:

Switched to MTT for missions tournaments and among cashing the lower one with 'great' 8x place (after climbing for a moment inside TOP 10) is quite a bitter-sweet. The higher version looked promising also when doubling-up early stage and than payed my quads of ladies (@yaverr - do you remember) ... so had a feeling to cash both until suddenly busted around 18x place when feeling blinded-out a little bit ... so and that's it - loosing motivation to try UOS slot machine - so let's wait until next quarter period begin and hope for some interesting promo coming soon. Also looking forward for new reward system, hope it won't be way too worse than current :Secret:

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Q: are you switched for freerolls-hunt again ? 🤣

A: let's say a little bit practice as a part of Unibet ongoing giveaway

379375961_Frenzy5th.png.e3886ae84ce88efc94f295b122ac7aed.png

Always interesting POKER when chipleader sits on a 5.2BB and fully cover other 4 ultra short-stacks ... just to pray for AmericanAirlines - but dealer did not have any Aces though :Wonder: maybe a little bit more 'relax' and things should become easier :Cash: next time ...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Q: Do you still like nano-grinding :wonder: ?

A: Whatever, it's still a funny thing to see how you can 'soo easily' profit one day by made bad-shove (AQo > AKs) and the very next hand bad-call (QTo > AKs) ...

(Made profit of approximately 10% of your overall BR ... :geek:)

But sun goes down and up every day, so immediately very next day you can f*k damn easily lost way too much by made a good-call and good-shove + set-up flop: set into over set, etc. and that is it! Still realize how terrible player I'm ... wake-up man! 🤫 see you at the tables 'soon' or maybe later this month/year ... ❤️

• Like 7

@MadAdo wrote:

Q: Make-us proud promotion, where are you ?

A: still waiting for you 😪 ... there is a little bit hope that when you appear, my form luck did not dissapear 🤣

NL4.png.37636e5cd2b20b692e3a892179df78f2.png

Q: So do you spin-that up ?

A: once in a while, when the pots comming your way - poker is such a beautiful game and you could even dreams that you maybe KNOW something ... :wow: :geek: 🤫

1971450392_NL4passed.png.98b71b92fc99ba0f848ed4807bd754a1.png

Looking into mentioned 'numbers' one should realise that made 111,58 BB / 100 hands or if you want more than 1BB/hand (it was NL4 with 300 flops requirement) !!! :Cash::Thumbsup::Cash: If I'm not wrong, I was never ever smoke such a lowest ticket into such an 'enormeous' cash (for ultra nano grinder player) and barely can be re-spin one more time! If I can profit only 10% of it in long time period I should pretty easily switch my work with just sitting & clicking buttons routine ... but it is not how things are working - you know :Speechless: Furthermore I still cannot understand the 'fact' that I'm only slightly beating NL4 stakes in long term which is soo frustrating when seeing above numbers/result :Scared: Maybe play only when feel comfortable and avoid batling "REGs" (yes, I see some kind of regs on NL4 as well)! can be a key to success ...:wow:

Other than that - my biggest ever betting hit (GREEN):

556223108_LAchampions.png.193522423c282a8ae41bf4fc8f21300e.png

So sum all things up my month seems to be as short as follow:

History.png.be6ad8b644acfd4df94d49b76e48f03e.png

See you at the tables - play responsible and be patient ... smile is also a factor :Heart:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Q: How are you - unbeatable CASH machine🤣

A: things are going pretty 'standard' last days ... looking foward to my double-trouble ticket once again after playing quite a nice session and climbed into somewhat sweat profit and than ... :wow:

HH1: played that one way much more 'aggro' than usual ...

HH1.png.3b29ea32ddd837edb5407d241ba5a7f3.png

2048435626_ShowdownHH1.png.2b45f5ecbd9bc6799e498033ab3c053d.png

HH2 - after nearly hour of play, run into another SPOT:

HH2.png.527ae1af87b3447c0363d2d63ad92a6b.png

1383569293_ShowdownHH2.png.d2a442ce6bff430fdde7c22f0069863f.png

So above 2 hands sum up my whole session, escaped with nearly BE after turn-up the gear and play really TIGHT ABCDEF poker - or run into no surprise anymore :-) (maybe finding FOLD button can solve this 'problem' also ...). Playing pocket 4 did not payed off this time - lesson learned :Laugh: See you at the tables next time - switch-off :)

• Like 2

Q: Switched on 'freeroll hunt' -> are you gonna crazy joking me ? 😏

A: I flopped trips & got straight on turn with flash-draw (full-house, quads DRAW at the same time) within scope of single hand :wow:

Omaha.png.31c1232ed4499307a67c4eb701758a19.png1073499996_Nicehand-HOLDS.png.9d1d775fb66d387ac61b15d8264dece1.png

Sometimes is a case when patient and FOLD button really pays-off:

Omaha-2nd.png.c56f603f6604a328b870c221285dde95.png

... what a lovely nano-booster - I should probably made a carrier with it ... run good 👍

• Like 8

Q: Are you for real some SOLID poker player ?

A: NO, all I can say after the very last week is that I'm NOT a "REAL" poker player any longer 🤫

Found some reasons for this (nano CASH game stakes):

- well whenever I start "thinking/thought" that I should be (or even am I :Veryhappy: ) somewhat SOLID poker player I got a pretty fast ANSWER! Same "thing" happened last week/end when whatever I did, got punch/kick right-left-top-right-center ... so matter not if goes-in good/bad, flopped set, flush, full-house or even Royal :Geek: (maybe Royal excluded - but I do not flopped some (not last week/end) :Rofl: ) -> there seems to be a way how to instanly lossing very hard-earned money in any single pot I got "IN" :Speechless:

- the another "thing" is that I tend to buy-in (re-buy) with full-stack (100BB if you want) instead of shallow's one (50-70BB) which I think I can play much more careful and maybe way too straightfoward in terms of EV...

- I thown some more 'squeezes' and a little bit portion of 'bluffs' into my "standard" play IN, but it rather did not pays-off (not now) :Disappointed:

- swapping avatars did not help (for this time) :Cheeky:

- maybe I should run table-less session(s) (2 or even single ? - but I will most probably die waiting for some action !)

- so to sum things-up, I got rewarded (as expected):

1047835495_DTinvitation.png.5861f2abd365e9523c231941ad7d75d6.png

I simply can NOT believe that there are 60+% better (or much profitable if you want) players in current Unibet nano-pool than me! but what IF this is real fact ... :Scared:

MTT and S&G -> I played some, but I found NO joy here as well!

Highlight -> Halloween nano with 150€ added - I was fighting for more than 2,5 hour (playing my very close to ABC game) just to realize that got kicked after AQ < AT < A9 (dealer found 9 just 2 times!) - oh yeah, we were so shallow, that hand did not matter so "much", but obviously winner of this hand won whole tournament for nicely 50+€ bonus up top (which could of course cover all my CG bad looses at all) ... :Speechless:

Not to mention that I 'earned' somewhat "nothing more than" 3€ ... (-50c buy-in ... so real POOR hour rate :Rofl: :Haha: :Cash: )

Yesterday I started with "recovery" process, so I bought just single 20€ NL4 ticket and let's see what happens :Angel:

(Note: I found several times before that playing 'tickets' should change things a lot - but I will have not huge expectation (as of now) :-) )

First session (warm-up):

1h5min session 4 tabling (classic) -> played around 500+ hands and see "just" 113 flops!

Interesting hand-history review -> I escaped with only 107,75 BB profit! (it so roughly 1BB per 1 FLOP - I will most likely take it if it stayed through whole ticket long :Inlove: -> 1500 flops requirement ...) BUT it is very important to say that I lost only '2' bigger spots (25BB+): one which I should better FOLD (flush+gut-shot straight draw on the TURN card -> but I commit into the pot anyway :Wink: ) and another (just not shove river - back-check instead) when my JJ was dominated by AA on T-high board ... there were several "hero-FOLD" turn/river decissions where I look around and found that miracle FOLD button (did the @Stubbe-Unibet introduced it into my client version anyway :Laugh: - finally) thus saving a lot of trouble/money (prevent potential TILT involved) :Popeye:

On one of my table I 6x-up my initial shallow buy-in and !manage! to escape with roughly 267BB at the same time!!!

Other tables played themselve by quite a way too tight strategy and FOLD mostly all kind of "bigger action" - there was several 20+BB pots comming my way but no double-tripple-quadruple UP anymore :Happyshy: Sum above 'facts' I'm really ASTONISHED that my profit was so LOW (yes it is quite LOW to be honest) because there was NO 'just try play this any2 cards' hand involved + a lot of very good (very profitable, real dodging bullets) FOLDs as well + I lost only 1 all-in hand, but won several instead!

So that also mean, that you need to be really very very patient in order to achieve "some" profit and you need really a big portion of luck/skills to maintain all the roller-coasters on its way ... at the very same time 🤫

Other than that - I found @psrquack  again :Smirk: at my table -> so welcome, very ?lost? brother!!! :Thumbsup:

(you knocked me down QTs<KTs in today's 50€ Hold'em morning's freeroll only several minutes ago ...)

• Like 7

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

See you in the double trouble, I still have a ticket for it too 😛

A: obviously guys ( @Leo-Unibet  ) mismatched something and there were 2 portions of "cure" this week :cash:

Screenshot_20201103-205117.thumb.png.e333b800226a52078b17e2af21161815.png

One"hold" of AKo vs. AJo done whole job + thrown-in several steals/bluffs because of stack advantage :Geek:

@P0kerM0nk - what about you? Did you cashed as well ? (first 19PM had 370+- players and second 20PM had only 218 !!!)

• Like 4