Interview with "just another" falling STAR!

MadAdo

Q: how the "grind" goes on ?

A: well, sometimes you have a period of time during which all seems to be as easy as a peanut 🆗

All I can say is that I have done several GREEN days at the cash tables. Seems like my several times mentioned 'receipt' did the job as well as keeping super calm and super focus on just playing MY GAME !!! (think, that this factor is most important one at all -> keep smile, be motivated and get's them crushed :happyshy:)

Here is why it seems to be so easy last days:

930229543_Gonefishing.png.0327b989a698c865e5633bea2489bc9b.png1070309755_Allgreen.png.6c5953fb3105250f440f7108403ecf04.png

Don't forget that I'm still playing undercover so you better avoid stepping into my sandpit (nano-stakes) :Haha:

UO slots did not bring any notable reward until today (not needed until most sessions ends with green numbers), but luck prays those who well-prepared. So still keeping myself well-prepared :Smirk:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q: new month, new opportunity ?

A: I really like to see things that way:

487461408_October3GTD.png.37ca62ea58c12219bc2d49e33b81103d.png

After investing into HXpro swamp (October, part 4x) I getting paid for that and despite was as high as TOP6, glad to finished ITM at the end! Being too pasive in "nice prizepool" MTT so getting money-scared cannot win huge anyway ... I get 'free' money as they come and need to move on 👍

Received well-known Double-Trouble ticket as well so that is quite a shame for man like me. Have only 2 red days last week, but losses way too much so unable to re-balance on time :dissatisfied:

New month brings new mission, so here we come. Can't wait for December surprizes, keeping myself ready for X-mas 😀

See you at the tables, still being undercover and don't loosing my poker face 😏

• Like 5

@psrquack wrote:

Q: Not hiding this time Sir?

A: sometimes you should simply need to revive abbandon glory!

I can not remember (think it did not happen before yet!!!) that I decided to play (Hold'em cash session) in this way ...

2129170646_KKfold.thumb.png.08787712a49cf1e58a6469f636a04868.png

-> why I do it 'intentionally' ???

So all at all here my reasons:

1) having nice profit on this table already - wanna keep playing responsibly (+ don't forget to smile a lot :Laugh: because simply it HELPs!!!)

2) action for this hand seems to be quite heavy - I won't just stack-off here just because of Cowboys! also believe that at least one of villain keeping pair, maybe even an over-pair :Wow: + I'm quite deep-stacked here, for 50BB I will have a go for sure!!!

3) don't fear KK curse ... but can happen ? :Cheeky:

Any thoughts if I'm getting paranoid ? (because of this decision here, I can finally manage some profit after quite a long down-swings last days ...)

• Like 1

Q: do you have more observations last days ?

A: here is one thing I'm thinking about (I quite don't get it :scared: saying by another words) ...

684390532_3000GTD.png.3f32e222de96e9775772b28cc8eaf3e5.png

2nd and 3rd place 'players' I met quite regullarly during my nano-stakes cash sessions (also after this 'not-so-little NANO boost'). How is this possible ? How they still playing intentionally NL4 CASH when they for sure have BR > 300-500 ? There could be only simple reason of that -> they are getting really well on them (and I can confirm with own experience that this could be the case)! What did you think of ?

• Like 1

@MadAdo  :wow:

Like @FreedoM I'm a bit surprised that you folded KK to an obvious squeeze, not really a good move. Wether winning or losing for the day I would have 4 bet without too much hesitation. I can understand that you're trying to protect profit and I'm sure I've been guilty of leaving tables too soon (or playing on too long) when there's more :cash: to be made, (or lost) but that is not the way to play. If you're going to turn down situations like this then you should have already left the table, ensuring profit, what's the point of continuing if you're going to avoid great chances? If you had continued and lost, well that's poker, and that's where the strong mindset comes into play, but seeing monsters under the bed all the time is not good for your mind set or win rate. 

Shaking The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor   

Make a decision, either stop playing to keep your profit or cut your losses, or carry on playing to do your best. Don't get caught being scared paranoid unsure  indecisive, it's not good. :Smile:

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R, @FreedoM 

Fully agree with both of you guys! I feel guilty/foolish for folding KK :wow: this time. But on the other hand, I somehow "know" that I do the right move (just this time)! I played hour on that table and see 'not-so-crazy' moves during session, doesn't mean it was not standard squeeze but I don't feel it is the scenario right that moment ... also I tend to just "not called" this situation, I will either 4 bet (POT-sized bet) or just FOLD. I decided to FOLD (was not automatical fold, I pretent to thinking instead) at the end and it is like it is - I glad for profit for today. I was continue playing just to fill-up needed flops for another UO spins as it is approaching its end - did not bring too much joy for me this time. I will come back tomorrow, so keep my stack untouched while hiding myself undercover - need several GREEN sessions to bring back needed mindset :geek:

• Like 2

Hey man there are some free videos/articles on the internet from splitsuit, blackrain79 and others on when to fold KK preflop. 😉

For mindset there is also tons of free stuff from karlencho, gripsed and others. :happyshy:

Something to fill your time when your not playing, you know what they say, preparation is key.

👍 Get better, rise high. :cash:

• Like 2

@MadAdo wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R, @FreedoM 

Fully agree with both of you guys! I feel guilty/foolish for folding KK :wow: this time. But on the other hand, I somehow "know" that I do the right move (just this time)! I played hour on that table and see 'not-so-crazy' moves during session, doesn't mean it was not standard squeeze but I don't feel it is the scenario right that moment ... also I tend to just "not called" this situation, I will either 4 bet (POT-sized bet) or just FOLD. I decided to FOLD (was not automatical fold, I pretent to thinking instead) at the end and it is like it is - I glad for profit for today. I was continue playing just to fill-up needed flops for another UO spins as it is approaching its end - did not bring too much joy for me this time. I will come back tomorrow, so keep my stack untouched while hiding myself undercover - need several GREEN sessions to bring back needed mindset :geek:

• Like 2

@MadAdo wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Q: Not hiding this time Sir?

A: sometimes you should simply need to revive abbandon glory!

I can not remember (think it did not happen before yet!!!) that I decided to play (Hold'em cash session) in this way ...

806409592_KKfold.thumb.png.48d4a39549ba7e07268150d6a5a8995c.png

-> why I do it 'intentionally' ???

So all at all here my reasons:

1) having nice profit on this table already - wanna keep playing responsibly (+ don't forget to smile a lot :Laugh: because simply it HELPs!!!)

2) action for this hand seems to be quite heavy - I won't just stack-off here just because of Cowboys! also believe that at least one of villain keeping pair, maybe even an over-pair :Wow: + I'm quite deep-stacked here, for 50BB I will have a go for sure!!!

3) don't fear KK curse ... but can happen ? :Cheeky:

Any thoughts if I'm getting paranoid ? (because of this decision here, I can finally manage some profit after quite a long down-swings last days ...)

+ just to complete the "picture" here is how the mentioned hand goes:

hh.png.e91cc9746c8bc235ff88963dd02472ed.png

So either both have "total air" or Duck* prepare real TRAP here!!! I cannot mess my hand any longer with that one as far as I lost 1BB for this spot. Or missing a chance for +100BB boost ... Can imagine that turn will come T and river absolutely unbelievable K !!! Such ':Heart::Hearts::Heart:s' happened many times before, so there is nothing unimaginable that villain could be paid for holding Ax you know.

Q: you are the lucky one ?

A: I'm, I should be 😏, despite to fact that manage gain back-2-back access to Double Trouble :scared:

1549291994_Back-2-backDT.png.1ebe3ce9932285e76f233c33f4b523a2.png

It is like it is - time to ship that Supernova -> I'm winning I should be competent playa !!! See you at the tables and don't forget to smile :lovekiss:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Q: so you think about turned PRO ? :wow:

A: 🤣 what a joke Monday's morning !

Meanwhile washing money in the machine 👼:

Screenshot_2019-12-02-00-54-14.thumb.png.2c5cb6c59c2f1a8c1b4f7e34daeaf454.png569973897_PokerhistoryDecember.png.2ae124f035b23c62a7bae0d40800e6c9.png

Respect luckbox factor guys, see you at the tables and don't forget -> love Unibet 4ever ... @JeppeL  I made this one for you -> nearly heart-attack during 2.5h of instant folding into money ... 30 mins looks I will be a bubble boy :Geek: but ... I love you after all! :Lovekiss:

• Like 8

Q: do you want to say something ?

A: there seems to be something to talk about whenever you love what are you doing!

Santa.png.f42f51735c676bba0851a2caca9f0b04.png

I would like to say big THANK YOU to the community crowd: @RayL , @JeppeL , @Santa-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet  👍 🆗 ❤️ ... without you we can't enjoy our beloved services, we can't get improved product we have passion for, we can't ... so many things I cannot have in mind right now. It's not all about getting some rewards (competitions) running ... you are in front of the lines and fighting issues/wishes of your beloved members ... you hear, you act, you are the heroes!!! My big thank you to all of you, I really enjoyed this year so far no matter how couple coming days will looks like. I'm really a happy customer of all services and not forget about Community which changes my approach and thinking in a lot of aspects. Glad to be a part of this fantastic world. Have fun other ones as well ❤️

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Q: are you on a vacation already ? 😏

A: I rather re-evaluate my poker carrier/results, sum-up couple things a little bit and must admit how really BAD player am I :dissatisfied:

CASH GAMES:

I experienced (especially several times a year) that I tend to don't play my A-game any longer :Secret:, rather "gamble" a little bit and still TILT a lot of times!!! Action fires usually by presence of a really poor fish player :Geek: at my cash table and loosing 1-2 stacks to him with somewhat playable hand into ANY2 (you know how it goes - he loosing all kind of hands to all other players at your table, than you decide to CUT-off some slice of a cake and realise how easy lossing money could be ...). Another topic is runner-runner we all experiencing as well + AIPF when you are just unable to hold your hand (especially higher pocket into lower one) + like last days -> loosing set to overpair which is saved by turn/river card after stack-off on FLOP + ... + ... + ...

MTT:

But my biggest dissatisfaction came from MTT results. Despite the fact that I'm able to finish ITM if I really concentrate on it and playing my "one of best possible" game + running good (as always needed) I finishing mostly direct after bubble because I play too money scared so there left no much space to climb-up after bubble when you leave with fraction of BB or just few BBs ... :Veryangry: Also very good example was "MAKE ME PROUD" promotion(s) - I did not get enough time/attemtps on them, but being unable to fight into TOP100 is a real shame on a player like me! and one of biggest dissapointment several last weeks. Not talking about finishing ITM in 'occasional' shots at some Freerolls running daily ...

SIT&GO:

This is another 'candidate' to talk about a little bit. 31 days of christmas promotion take me back to the tables. When first of "Won twice S&G" appear I was able to pass it with 2/2 attemps :Thumbsup:. Second one was really no joy for me. I had 1/2 so just "single won" was required. I must use another 7 attempts to goes through ... so finished with 2/9 which is real sign of a really BAD/poor/terrible play. There is no point with talking how those 7 have been lost (no matter at all, but at least 3 of them have been lost in first 2-3 hands during my TILT/gamble play) ... so the point is that no matter if promo/anything I concentrate on, I should play as best as possible and this was really NOT a case! => so this is for sure another leak detected !!!

HexaPRO:

Not a secret that I don't like them at all :Puking: I play them just because of a mission or a promo - nothing more/nothing less. I played several of them, but my results are like winning 1 of 5-7 and of course those with having as low multiplier as possible ... Real shame came when I played 4x 2EUR (because of Advent mission) and hitting 5x multiplier (10EUR for winner) 3 times !!! I managed to won first and of course loosing all the rest ... can be satisfied with PROFIT (because profit is a profit), but I should be (I'm) better player, so have slightly higher expectation!

All at all - is it like it is and regardless the fact that I'm able to continue CASHOUT some money each month (20+ months in a row) I should say that HUGE portion of my "profit" came from various promotions and bonuses and I would be much more happy if it came just because I'm play good poker -> at least better than 55% of the field on Unibet -> which as I realise several times -> it is not a case each day !!!

Sun is still shining, let's change things my way - I can do it for sure: :Popeye:

NL4.png.f11d429e3101e265768da6a4a2c2a705.png

Finally: I'm thinking about start tracking of my results a little bit to let improve the gameplay and intoducing some rules (BR, stop-loss, etc.)!!!

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Q: can you forgive yourself?

A: NO! I can forgive someone else, but can't do it for myself :puking:

Not a secret what is my opinion on HXPro games (swamp) :puking: so was thinking about "saving" some bonus points and skip doing yesterday's mission (play 10 S&G or HXpro). So instead of investing "just" 1000 bp I try clear today's mission (hit 5x multiplier on HX) ... finished after 33 attempts (my new lucky number) - ask @Kamon  how it taste like ...

Feeling like a real :geek: because manage to won 5x somehow but loosing 27+- of them so I feel like a real :puking:

Getting invited into DT club one more time ... so this is end of yearlike I won't dream about. Among cashout 4 figures 2 consecutive years I feel like a noob again and should re-think about myself. Anybody wanna share nano-stakes strategy with me ??? 🤫 PM if you will - NL4 and PLO4 oriented ... happy finishing of 2019 for rest of you . we can do better ! Let's reborn in 2020 :popeye:

Edit note: what kind of game I will dominate for sure? Not remain so sure after last several days :( hope that I can still beat nano cash games ... let's wait for 2019 poker results and will see ... bonuses won't save my winnings forever :cash:

• Like 5

@MadAdo wrote:

Not a secret what is my opinion on HXPro games (swamp) :puking: so was thinking about "saving" some bonus points and skip doing yesterday's mission (play 10 S&G or HXpro). So instead of investing "just" 1000 bp I try clear today's mission (hit 5x multiplier on HX) ... finished after 33 attempts (my new lucky number) - ask @Kamon  how it taste like ...

Yes, I know your feeling.

33 attempts to hit x5 multiplier?:speechless: The chance to hit x5 multiplier is 14% (ca. 1 out of 7). You were extrem unlucky. :sad: (This time I hit for third attempts). 

But maybe your new lucky number bring you good luck in the future.😃

• Like 1