Interview with "just another" falling STAR!

MadAdo

Manage to won 3x HX today ... first time ever won bigger than 1,5 and adjust my stats to 5 of 37!!!

Use strategy as already mentioned before:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Interview-with-quot-just-another-quot-falling-STAR/m-p/212106#M7869 

So K2 > AK, Q3 > K2 and so on ... + glad to won 1200 : 300 lead !!! New year, new approach ...

• Like 1

@psrquack  welcome on the train! I have one more follower last days ... 😀

The "thing" is that there is no next slice of interview anymore, I just told already what I would like to and story ends here since a while 😪

OKAY, one thing happened last weekend (last Sunday) -> I do really my best to gain '10K Freeroll ticket' :cash: so pass all needed 25 Advent missions (skip nearly all "HX-pro" as far as I know what they all about ... - you can see from my previous 'slices') ... so I got an entry, but we have celebration in family and I'm comming home quite late (19:xx CET) ... no big-fish as there HAD TO BE 50 mins. late registration! BUT, I tried to slept my 2nd son born only couple weeks ago (my best slice ever). I just failed as it is not so easy every day as you can read from all clever 'book for parents' 😏 ... never mind, I managed to open client and really try to register-in (have more than 2 minutes for it) -> but Poker GOD decide that it won't be the case that day (client frozen, lobby messed, I restart client, etc.) ... finally I hit the "Register" button (still in green -> 35 seconds to go) ... but NOTHING happened. Have no eyes to cry as I just lost chance to take a 'free' shot at 30- 2500. Got a little bit fed-up, but there is nothing what I can do with it -> if client/lobby/registration works as expected I will be there "in time" 😃 but ... 🤫

Note: I will add my "nano cash game strategy" slice next time this week and that will close this blog since there are many of much more interesting ones which I'm following and read/watch/play on a regularly basis 👍 Wish all of you very nice year and make every day count !!! :lovekiss:

• Like 3

It is time to sum things-up to all of my fellow-ers:

@GR1ZZL3R, @pinki, @psrquack, @UAC, @FreedoM, @Silver1, @Merenitsu, @tatuaj7, @YlarP, @Nestabear, @Bing__, @TTABKATA, @MetalWolf, @Esir, @SCOBY, ... maybe forgot some of you - sorry guys, really no intention from my side so take it no personally this time! :Smirk:

I was thought about switching to S&G (HU variant) but it seems we already have very solid player(s) there = here my tip/promo:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/2019-Success-or-bust-has-never-been-more-finely-balanced/td-p/213079/jump-to/first-unread-message

- as far as I tend to play nano-stakes only (up to 2€ :Rofl: ) it has no sense anymore anylonger ... we have a streamer and we love it as long as it available - possibility to insight PRO game !!! :Inlove: :Heart: :Thumbsup:

Also playing 5-seat is not my cup of coffee as I'm sometimes very moody ... and we already have couple grinders on the track:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/2-000-in-1-SnGs-in-100-days-yarik-gr-challenge/m-p/203028#M6912
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Keeping-Track-of-my-Micro-5-max-SNG-Grind/m-p/195609#M6356
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Bing-s-Bankroll-Builder/m-p/181510#M5677

CASH -> I still love playing it (no such time expensive if you want):

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/One-Million-hands-in-One-Year/m-p/212734#M8008
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Hitting-the-streets/m-p/214127#M8225
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/New-Year-New-Challenge/m-p/212800#M8024

and so on, so on, so on ... many very good-interesting-pro challenges/blogs/information available accross the community -> I love it so much!

I realize that most important thing is that I'm playing poker because I love it, not beacause I need to ... and found a 'falling' reason of my story/blog -> the true is, that I became much more greedy and I was too 'money' oriented (kick-off by the "King of flips" promotion - so I play really quite long sessions (I'm not a grinder) -> hundreds of flops each day all 30-40 days long) which obviously lead to loosing money -> because I want them back all ... instead of have some stop, learn and enjoying the game like before ! In this year (couple days only) I play like before - just enjoy game and keep winning money ... hope no stress, no tilts, no gamble anymore :Popeye:

My best guidelines to beat-up the nano-cash stakes:

• there is really NO need to double-up each hand you play !!!
  • stay patient, keep folding as long as you didn't hold a very solid hand
  • go for value as long as you meet 'standard' Unibet players which just call any kind of Ax hands all way long
  • let's improve your game! don't underestimate other players - there are probably many better than you - you will probably notice during 'swing times' :smile:
  • adjust, adapt, be better, keep smart & smile! ... and run good - play because you love not because you 'should' !!!
Just be ready to learn something from other blogs as well -> Here one such an example:
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Blogs-Stories/Hitting-the-streets/m-p/214883#M8390

If you see/meet this guy:

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/29782i18B62FF598DE8345/image-size/medium?v=1.0&px=400

at your cash table -> just run as far away as you can! If you got me on your table during MTT - just hunt me down, no problem with that :Geek:

Keep you all my fingers crossed and we will see each other at the tables :Peace:

• Like 13

Nice thread @MadAdo I hope you keep it up and settle into what suits you. I'm lucky in the fact I'm not actually playing for the money, it's too late at my time of life to become a superstar, but the game fascinates me all the same and money keeps the score. At times when it feels like a grind I can just stop, and come back later or not,  so there's no pressure, but I'm always on the lookout to improve just that little bit more, so all these threads and more are inspiring. My challenge was done to keep me at it more than normal, so I won't just give up if things don't go smoothly, in that it has been successful so far, and I intend to play the DIRT series (if it ever starts) as a step into more serious tourneys. The thing is to enjoy it, and if you make money that's even better.😃

Keep on blogging and good luck.👍

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, played sooo badly last weekend, that managed to lost roughly 1/2 bankroll (as I'm a ultra-micro-stakes player so far, we are talking about couple euros, but it hurts the same) !!!

Getting really disappointed by HX pro (I used my 5 tickets to pass Mission part 1) both time played for juicy 15 prizepool (which is as boost for my tiny bankroll as Supernova for many of you). Both time accumulate 900-1000 chips, but did not hold for 1st shortstack, than for second and another to loose 3 somewhat playable hands in a row ... This leads me back to my theory that worst hand you pick in HX pro, the better! Seems like it is a golden rule as far as I'm really unable to hold pairs (any rank) or connected picture cards ... and you simply cannot won it by folding 😏

To finish my Sunday, manage to "near bubble" for all 3: 5th Anniversary (no bounty, but I fight for 3 of them), 1k, 3k Mission freerolls all time did not hold my pocket pairs when I need "only" 1 double-up to reach ITM ... what to say at the end:

NO place/time for crying :waterfall: anymore -> chip & chair & smile 👍 !

• Like 4

I think that theory about the worst hands are better in HexaPro isn't true. This tourney needs a very good heads up skills and odds reading skills. Blinds grwing so fast, that you are forced to widen your range and that may occur situations in where the worst starting hands may win. It seems a pure gamble, but if you don't have at least advanced skills then you can't beat it. Btw I hope you will win more than you lost next week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just finishing March missions and thus tend to play couple of S&G ... so I ran as terrible as loosing 7 out of 9 HU !!! (never played such bad to be honest) ...

The last one went guite good:

2002294649_just1hand.png.26bbe4af926ed8ba4d12097e43f25cfb.png

But than HX pro 'syndrome' caught me and I was unable to finish it my way ... just loosing all pots no matter if AIPF or All-in on flop, turn or even river :geek:

828113784_downto4BB.png.a6f069637bdbfc2ae866da14b193c1fc.png

Stop looking backward - chip & chair and SMILE!

2005469459_binkHU.png.6f7019ca156c603452f367f5d28ea2ba.png

• Like 2